Is anyone watching Johnathan Ross?

Comments

• Triple-PTriple-P Posts: 2,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What does "<3" mean ??:confused:

tilt your head to the right and then see what it looks like.

or just google it....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Plan B was the highlight, imo.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Posted by groundhog:
    I never knew such hated for James Corden existed

Have you been living under a rock?
    Take a chill pill folks. No talent?

This is a guy who has appeared in the West End, on Broadway, in films, on TV. He's then co-written and starred in a hugely popular series.

He did an awful sketch show (who hasn't?). Not everyone is going to find him funny and I'm sure he knows that more than anyone but let's calm down a bit, shall we?

Actually after reading your post further it seems you deserve your 15 percent, excellent PR job. :rolleyes:
  • Nick_DKNick_DK Posts: 1,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pgfmedia wrote: »
    Posted by groundhog:

Have you been living under a rock?

Actually after reading your post further it seems you deserve your 15 percent, excellent PR job. :rolleyes:

Nothing wrong with what they said. There does seem to be a big overreation on here to Cordan.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing wrong with what they said. There does seem to be a big overreation on here to Cordan.

You either like him or you don't.....I think you know what I think.
  • Abbasolutely 40Abbasolutely 40 Posts: 15,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I saw only Charlotte Church , took me a few minutes to actually be certain it was her
    I tought she was so false , flicking her hair and batting her eyes and grinning like a chesire cat .Was that just me ?
  • Andy BirkenheadAndy Birkenhead Posts: 13,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Triple-P wrote: »
    tilt your head to the right and then see what it looks like.

or just google it....

Oh yes !
    It's a heart ! lol
    I AM 46, you know !
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 215
    Forum Member
    Never really been a fan of Charlotte but the amount of times she kept saying 'yeah absolutley' really annoyed me.
  • Loz_FraggleLoz_Fraggle Posts: 5,758
    Forum Member
    I think James Corden is talented, he was really moving in Fat Friends, but I think of late, the fame has gone to his head and made his ego double in size!
  • ohglobbitsohglobbits Posts: 4,480
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are the BBC smart enough to realise that Charlotte is probably JR's best available chat show replacement. She's done the job on C4 without falling into the holes he has. The alternative is Graham and I don't see that being different enough.
    Agreed, a sassy presenter like her would make a change from the unctuous ross and norton but most of the country wouldn't agree. Even she doesn't seem to and admittedly her last series was pretty slap-dash and her over use of words (shut up, no way etc) did grate.
  • flowerpowaflowerpowa Posts: 24,386
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pity about Charlotte's make-up, it aged her a good 10 years, all that black eyeshadow didn't do her any favours.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pgfmedia wrote: »
    This must be one of the worst JR shows I can ever remember, James "aren't I really funny and a bit like gervais, please love me" Corden and Charlotte "i'm so down to earth and totally not a cow" church.

It's times like these when grouting the bathroom becomes appealing.

The brilliant music and other excellent guests passed you by then?
  • Rosie RedRosie Red Posts: 8,446
    Forum Member
    You're right, I probably should watch a whole episode before I judge it.

A lot of the time the kids aren't acting.

I think they adlib and improvise a lot of the time, and are just being themselves, which means that the programme is partially unscripted.

Makes it all the more clever and watchable imo.
  • dancing ledgedancing ledge Posts: 13,902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    flowerpowa wrote: »
    Pity about Charlotte's make-up, it aged her a good 10 years, all that black eyeshadow didn't do her any favours.

Sexy, I thought.
  • Bobby'sgirlBobby'sgirl Posts: 7,380
    Forum Member
    I was worried by this but I wonder if it was that black eye make up making her eyes look heavy?

I was disappointed with tonight, I think there were too many people from Outnumbered to have a coherent interview.

I agree the poor 'Mum' had trouble getting a word in edgeways as usual!!
  • Bobby'sgirlBobby'sgirl Posts: 7,380
    Forum Member
    Doctor Why wrote: »
    Yes, absolutely. She was absolutely having trouble with her eye contacts, yeah... absolutely.

- Was it just me that noticed her over-use of that word?

absolutely;)
  • gemmaovwales03gemmaovwales03 Posts: 7,183
    Forum Member
    Sadly the highlight of Charlotte's interview was her talking about Gavin coming back to rugby.
  • LyricalisLyricalis Posts: 57,958
    Forum Member
    ........I cannot abide Ms Cole but you know what? I reckon her song 'fight' just needs a decent remix and some better melodies...not sure her collaboration with 'will i am' served the song right...it needed 'dark child' to remix - no re-fix it! or some other big time producer to bring that song off!...the song/lyrics are good.:)

So if they got a different producer it would be better, though I think a different singer would have been even better. A bit like every cover of a Rihanna song being better than the original.
  • magnificentmagnificent Posts: 2,976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lyricalis wrote: »
    So if they got a different producer it would be better, though I think a different singer would have been even better. A bit like every cover of a Rihanna song being better than the original.

... that and some new lyrics: 'file file file file for divorce'! lol
  • fraserafrasera Posts: 8,271
    Forum Member
    flowerpowa wrote: »

compared to what? chav makeup? i thought she looked about the same, just thinner.

piss poor episode in general, buncha low grade guests.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,103
    Forum Member
    The first interview was a bit awkward, Amy Williams seems to be really nice and also I would totally do her if she wanted me to too and her boyfriend was OK with it. Missed the rest of the show.
  • currykevcurrykev Posts: 1,577
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Boy doesn't Charlotte just get better with age. Yum.
    Shame JW can't shut the f up. SHUT UP FOR F'S SAKE!
    luckily I watched it on the Iplayer so that fat f wasn't an issue
  • TheBoingoBanditTheBoingoBandit Posts: 1,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I prefer the curvier Charlotte too. :o

:D
  • juswotmawatchinjuswotmawatchin Posts: 5,252
    Forum Member
    MrHoppy wrote: »
    The first interview was a bit awkward, Amy Williams seems to be really nice and also I would totally do her if she wanted me to too and her boyfriend was OK with it. Missed the rest of the show.

Yep she is , go ahead, Im OK with it. But you need to ask her ;):cool:
  • Nesta RobbinsNesta Robbins Posts: 30,786
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh yes !
    It's a heart ! lol
    I AM 46, you know !

Ha ha for some reason I always thought <3 was a picture of a mouth blowing a kiss! Ah well, I was close! :D