Kerry, Jade and Jordan

chuck_wipplchuck_wippl Posts: 5,099
Forum Member
These three hags are constantly on tv and in the magazines, particularly OK magazine,

BUT WHY??!?!?! I just don't get it?!?! :eek:

I swear I've never once come across someone who genuinely likes ANY of them. You know, who see them as good, reputable, people who deserve all the attention they get.

So who are these people? Are there any on here? If so, please tell me exactly what it is that is so likeable about these idiots?

IMO, it's just not possible to defend any of them. They're all disgusting human beings. (I got this from flicking onto their their 'reality' tv shows for a couple if mins out of curiosity)

And before anyone has a go at me about Jade and cancer and all that jazz, don't bother. Yes I feel sorry for her and her family that she has it, it's a horrible thing, but that doesn't excuse EVERYTHING else about her.

However, Kerry is by far the worst... Why do MTV keep giving her money to make these ridiculous "I'm a shouty insane b!tch" tv shows!?! Is it because they feel sorry for her being bankrupt? That's her own fault! Let her deal with it! JEEZ!! :mad:

STOP INCOURAGING THEM!!!

Comments

• the_phoothe_phoo Posts: 2,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually like Jordan.

People watch the shows for the same reasons people watch Wife Swap or Big Brother - it's car crash telly.

Some people get so angry but what's the point? Kerry's show is hidden away in the MTV scheduling and they're pretty much always gracing the same low rent magazine covers so just don't buy them.

By bringing Jade into the equation you're guaranteeing controversy on this thread. I can't stand her and she'd easily be at the bottom of my list out of the three of them.
  • millymilly Posts: 5,871
    Forum Member
    Each and everyone of them put money and themselfs first. Thrashy Trio.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    These three hags are constantly on tv and in the magazines, particularly OK magazine,

I swear I've never once come across someone who genuinely likes ANY of them. You know, who see them as good, reputable, people who deserve all the attention they get.

So who are these people? Are there any on here? If so, please tell me exactly what it is that is so likeable about these idiots?

IMO, it's just not possible to defend any of them. They're all disgusting human beings. (I got this from flicking onto their their 'reality' tv shows for a couple if mins out of curiosity)

And before anyone has a go at me about Jade and cancer and all that jazz, don't bother. Yes I feel sorry for her and her family that she has it, it's a horrible thing, but that doesn't excuse EVERYTHING else about her.

However, Kerry is by far the worst... Why do MTV keep giving her money to make these ridiculous "I'm a shouty insane b!tch" tv shows!?! Is it because they feel sorry for her being bankrupt? That's her own fault! Let her deal with it! JEEZ!! :mad:

STOP INCOURAGING THEM!!!

Personally cannot stand any one of them...... vacuous people with utter desperation at clinging to fame in any way possible...... i mean Jordan has got to the point where she is telling you the colour of her poo just for a headline in hello.....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I liked Kerry when she was on IACGMOOH, but that quickly changed.

To my mind all three are media **** that are not even worthy of being called zelebs.
  • glowboyglowboy Posts: 9,077
    Forum Member
    Put simply?

Three women who have taken very, very little a long, long way.

They perfectly epitomise the absolute absurdity of fame and celebrity in the Noughties.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    skhwoody wrote: »
    Personally cannot stand any one of them...... vacuous people with utter desperation at clinging to fame in any way possible...... i mean Jordan has got to the point where she is telling you the colour of her poo just for a headline in hello.....

Lol it's Ok! actually.

I think it's incerdible the amount of stories she sells to the rags but as a person I do like her. I never buy Ok! though and certainly wouldn't buy any of her Kate Price endorsed products.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 707
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Half the population likes them because they can point and snigger and judge and subsequently feel better about themselves. The other half actually relate to them and emulate them!!! REALLY!!!:eek:

The very fact you bothered to start this thread shows how tabloid worthy they are! Not being liked does not mean that you cant sell papers!
  • chuck_wipplchuck_wippl Posts: 5,099
    Forum Member
    the_phoo wrote: »
    I actually like Jordan.

People watch the shows for the same reasons people watch Wife Swap or Big Brother - it's car crash telly.

Some people get so angry but what's the point? Kerry's show is hidden away in the MTV scheduling and they're pretty much always gracing the same low rent magazine covers so just don't buy them.

I hate the way Jordan talks down to her husband, and constantly rips him infront of everyone. Surely that's not fair. And she also can't help but slag all the new pretty girls that come onto the scene. She strikes me as being really bitter and jealous.

As for the car crash telly thing, I totally agree. It's the only reason I watch BB. But I never hear about how high Kerry's ratings are, so why do they keep churning her out?!

I don't but gosip mags any more. Was gonna start a thread about that too...but I'd just get all angry again...so maybe another day when I'm not so wound up, hehe.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't mind Jordan, she makes me smile at times, and I quite admire her for all that she's achieved.

Can't stand Katona.

Don't like Jade. I feel sorry for her with her illness but I still don't like her one bit.
    Forum Member
    glowboy wrote: »
    Put simply?

Three women who have taken very, very little a long, long way.

They perfectly epitomise the absolute absurdity of fame and celebrity in the Noughties.

My thoughts exactly.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hate the way Jordan talks down to her husband, and constantly rips him infront of everyone. Surely that's not fair. And she also can't help but slag all the new pretty girls that come onto the scene. She strikes me as being really bitter and jealous.

Yeah, I sometimes think with Jordan and Peter it's six of one and half a dozen of the other. When I say I like them I don't mean I have unconditional adoration for them because for most of the time I watch their show with my head in my hands because both of them are a pair of numpties. BUT there's something about her that I can't help but like.

And like it or not she has had a remarkable career. Likewise I kind of respected Jade up until a couple of years ago.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah, I sometimes think with Jordan and Peter it's six of one and half a dozen of the other. When I say I like them I don't mean I have unconditional adoration for them because for most of the time I watch their show with my head in my hands because both of them are a pair of numpties. BUT there's something about her that I can't help but like.

And like it or not she has had a remarkable career. Likewise I kind of respected Jade up until a couple of years ago.

I've never liked Jade, she's just a foul-mouthed bullying, racist pig.

I don't like the way that Jordan speaks to Pete though, I gotta say. It's entertaining in a way but I don't know how he puts up with it.
  • millymilly Posts: 5,871
    Forum Member

I don't like the way that Jordan speaks to Pete though, I gotta say. It's entertaining in a way but I don't know how he puts up with it.

He puts up with it because,like she said,he's nothing without her..Some marriage eh lol.
  • davidc1davidc1 Posts: 544
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I actually like Jordan.

By bringing Jade into the equation you're guaranteeing controversy on this thread. I can't stand her and she'd easily be at the bottom of my list out of the three of them.

I actually like Jordan as well
    Can't stand waste of space Katona
    Can't stand liars and fraudsters like Goody
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ..I mean Jordan has got to the point where she is telling you the colour of her poo just for a headline in hello.....

:eek:
    Is it pink:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

STOP INCOURAGING THEM!!!

You're actually incouraging them by starting a new thread about them! :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

STOP INCOURAGING THEM!!!

I really don't see how you can lump Jade and Kerry in with Jordan. Jordan is far too famous and has been far too successful to be lumped in with the other two.
  • mmcdmmcd Posts: 8,558
    Forum Member

Guess she must be taking lessons from Jade then and then there is Kerry also going the same way by selling her mental illness to MTV. Incredible! :eek:
  • mmcdmmcd Posts: 8,558
    Forum Member

allegedly ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    milly wrote: »
    He puts up with it because,like she said,he's nothing without her..Some marriage eh lol.

I have seen dozens of men treated like that.....If he doesn't like it he could always leave.
  • darlingdarling Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    I like Jordan, and Pete - him more than her - and I think they make a good couple. I like their reality show. It's light hearted and a good laugh, generally.

I'm not keen on Kerry or Jade - although I do feel sorry for Jade just at the moment. I hope she gets better - although, preferably, out of the public eye.

I'd be happy not to see Kerry - or her horrible husband - for a very long time.

I agree with UpTheMacDuff that the 3 are not comparable.
  • gemmaovwales03gemmaovwales03 Posts: 7,183
    Forum Member
    I think we can now add Lily Allen to the list after being bombarded with her BS for the last month or so.
    Forum Member
    You're actually incouraging them by starting a new thread about them! :rolleyes:

I don't think so. I was just frustrated by seeing ANOTHER story about Kerry getting a new tv show, and honestly wanted to find out why people think they get so much attention.

This is a forum afterall. You can't expect me not to express my views :p
    Forum Member
    I really don't see how you can lump Jade and Kerry in with Jordan. Jordan is far too famous and has been far too successful to be lumped in with the other two.

It's not about being famous or being 'successful'.

It's about the fact that all three are complete media wh0res, who aren't educated, are in no way talented, have nothing interesting to say, and are just complete wastes of spaces, and yet, people still just eat it up!

But if I'm quite honest, I can see why all the fans/people who like Jordan aren't happy with her being grouped with Jade and Kerry, because she's supposedly a 'savvy business woman'.

Funny that. I just thought she painted everything she put her name to, pink! Hardly difficult. Plus, what's she done? Pink hair sh!t at Superdrug for 12 year olds, tacky horse rubbish for more 12 year olds, even tackier lingerie for Asda, jewellery for Argos (mmm, classy!), bed sets at Matalan that anyone will buy..again, for their 12 year old, and just more and more cheap rubbish.

IMO, they are justifiably lumped together, even if Jordan is the wealthiest one of the three :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think so. I was just frustrated by seeing ANOTHER story about Kerry getting a new tv show, and honestly wanted to find out why people think they get so much attention.

This is a forum afterall. You can't expect me not to express my views :p

I agree this is a forum but if you flick through many pages you will see/read peoples opinions so ANOTHER thread barking on the same stuff is just giving more encouragement.