Katona - Marriage Number 3...maybe

Comments

• i4ui4u Posts: 54,809
    Forum Member
    Maybe she's thinking ahead...."I trusted him...." exclusive.

She's got a ready made excuse if things go wrong.
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aren't blokes supposed to look at the mother before marrying the daughter and then make a decision on whether they want to wake up next to Sue in a few years time :D
  • Glenn AGlenn A Posts: 23,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who's really bothered about this talentless non entity, her afairs and her tedious reality shows?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    Glenn A wrote: »
    Who's really bothered about this talentless non entity, her afairs and her tedious reality shows?

I dunno, it makes me feel better that I haven't done my Uni coursework yet though :D;) At least I'm not a D-list desperado with a creepy boyfriend
  • ConcretepigsyConcretepigsy Posts: 1,933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dunno, it makes me feel better that I haven't done my Uni coursework yet though :D;) At least I'm not a D-list desperado with a creepy boyfriend

No just someone whose failed their degree ;)
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I need the money and OK will provide.:yawn:

Plus the trip to dubai for the engagement? Does she chantelle and KP realise the public are laughing at them. they need to read a few of the comments about them on here.
    A £5000 pound ring and a holiday in dubai. I must have married the wrong man.That never happened to me.:cry: (vomit smiley please);)
  • Goldbear86Goldbear86 Posts: 1,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She never learns does she. But then i expect Kerry will be seeing the £ signs so the small matter of her children and how this affects them is neither here nor there.

Silly woman.
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,809
    Forum Member
    Apart from the crime of possibly mating with Kerry, I can't seem to find details of the blackmail that got him sentenced to 6 years, is that the norm for blackmail?

No doubt she's got a new chapter for the next biography she needs to plug.
  • Glenn AGlenn A Posts: 23,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fredster wrote: »
    Plus the trip to dubai for the engagement? Does she chantelle and KP realise the public are laughing at them. they need to read a few of the comments about them on here.
    A £5000 pound ring and a holiday in dubai. I must have married the wrong man.That never happened to me.:cry: (vomit smiley please);)

Chantelle Houghton is another publicity junkie. She appeared on Big Brother years ago, most people won't even remember her, yet she still has to get her face into the Daily Star and HEAT magazine. Can't all these non entities vanish.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Glenn A wrote: »
    Chantelle Houghton is another publicity junkie. She appeared on Big Brother years ago, most people won't even remember her, yet she still has to get her face into the Daily Star and HEAT magazine. Can't all these non entities vanish.
    As long as Chavs buy into their crappy fake lives and OK and Now and Heat pay them and we post threads about them ...nope, they won't go anywhere :(

that slapper that had an affair with Ryan Giggs and just had a money baby is another ex BB 'celeb' that is famous for sod all..whats her name?

Kerry is different though as she looks like a 50 year old dumpy housewife, she looks so stupid on stage with Atomic Kitten..she just will never go away..ever!
  • CreamteaCreamtea Posts: 14,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Classy Katona, as always. Her life is one long episode of Shameless.
  • spaniel-loverspaniel-lover Posts: 4,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nikkiclody wrote: »
    As long as Chavs buy into their crappy fake lives and OK and Now and Heat pay them and we post threads about them ...nope, they won't go anywhere :(

that slapper that had an affair with Ryan Giggs and just had a money baby is another ex BB 'celeb' that is famous for sod all..whats her name?

Kerry is different though as she looks like a 50 year old dumpy housewife, she looks so stupid on stage with Atomic Kitten..she just will never go away..ever!

Imogen Thomas, I had a facebook friend who was obsessed with her, he unfriended me after I pointed out that having an affair with a married man wasn't very nice.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    No just someone whose failed their degree ;)

Well if I do, I can always follow in Kerry's footsteps ;):p
  • Buffy AnneBuffy Anne Posts: 133
    Forum Member
    She's a hopeless idiot who will never learn.

I feel sorry for her kids. :(
  • MoffgalMoffgal Posts: 111
    Forum Member
    FWIW she's said the Mirror article is completely false on Twitter.

This thread is exactly the reaction the papers are trying to create.

And no, I'm not some deluded uberfan of katonas, before anyone sees this is my first post and points that out, lol. Been lurking on these forums for ages and finally decided to register.
  • phil solophil solo Posts: 9,669
    Forum Member

Yet!

Better get back to those studies :D
    Forum Member
    A £5000 pound ring

That's a lot of prawns! :eek:
    Forum Member
    Moffgal wrote: »

Of course it's false, that's how it works at the shallow end of the celebrity gene pool.
    • Feed rubbish story to press anonymously, get publicity.
    • Deny story publicly on social media, get publicity.
    • Give 'true story' interview to supermarket tabloid, get paid.
    • Rinse and repeat.
    Forum Member

This thread is exactly the reaction the papers are trying to create.

And no, I'm not some deluded uberfan of katonas, before anyone sees this is my first post and points that out, lol. Been lurking on these forums for ages and finally decided to register.

Sadly, the papers could create a million false articles about her and my point would still stand. She's done and said enough horrifically irresponsible and downright idiotic things to have her branded as a moron for the rest of her life.
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    phil solo wrote: »
    Of course it's false, that's how it works at the shallow end of the celebrity gene pool.
    • Feed rubbish story to press anonymously, get publicity.
    • Deny story publicly on social media, get publicity.
    • Give 'true story' interview to supermarket tabloid, get paid.
    • Rinse and repeat.

True and agree!
  • MoffgalMoffgal Posts: 111
    Forum Member
    Yep, she'll have a double page interview in Closer next week, I'm sure. They seem to like her there.
  • Becky SharpeBecky Sharpe Posts: 669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A £5000 pound ring
    phil solo wrote: »
    That's a lot of prawns! :eek:
    :D:D^
    As KK can no longer get free wedding reception food from Iceland, a helpful Tesco's employee has allegedly offered the betrothed couple an all-you-can-eat Shergar Burger buffet ;).
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, she'll have a double page interview in Closer next week, I'm sure. They seem to like her there.

Not sure if OK will feature another wedding for her.
  • mrblankmrblank Posts: 5,687
    Forum Member
    I doubt this wedding will happen.

After all she's been ready to marry at least half a dozen others and they've never reached the altar.

she claimed she and lucian a guy of 19 actor apprantly ,were an item they both took part in celebrity big brother.like a 19 year old was going to take on a woman over 30 with 4 kids give me a freaking break
    Forum Member
    mrblank wrote: »
    she claimed she and lucian a guy of 19 actor apprantly ,were an item they both took part in celebrity big brother.like a 19 year old was going to take on a woman over 30 with 4 kids give me a freaking break

Especially when that woman is Kerry Katona, who still looks dog rough and twenty years older than she actually is even when she's at her best. So sad - she used to be really pretty.