so...its lego batman 3

gillyallangillyallan Posts: 31,719
Forum Member
✭✭✭
The next lego game for later this year. Fairly chucking them out now, however glad they're back to batman.

Comments

• SimonB79SimonB79 Posts: 3,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gillyallan wrote: »
    The next lego game for later this year. Fairly chucking them out now, however glad they're back to batman.

The Batman Lego titles are my favourites so bring em on! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's awesome news.
  • EStaffs90EStaffs90 Posts: 13,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Batman better be as good as he was in the Lego Movie, or else there'll be hell to pay.
  • 1ncognito1ncognito Posts: 654
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yay! :D Loved Batman 2, the first time flying as superman when the music kicked in was immense!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I completed the Lego Batman 2 story yesterday. Brilliant game. I've not done Lego Batman 1 yet as I got Lego Batman 2 when it was on sale on PSN. So I've got the first game on order from Amazon.
  • Smiley433Smiley433 Posts: 7,890
    Forum Member
    I enjoy the humour of the Lego games - did the Harry Potter, Indiana Jones and Star Wars ones. Don't really know the Pirates/Batman/LOTR stories so I've never bought any of them. Might do one day though.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Smiley433 wrote: »
    I enjoy the humour of the Lego games - did the Harry Potter, Indiana Jones and Star Wars ones. Don't really know the Pirates/Batman/LOTR stories so I've never bought any of them. Might do one day though.

Batman is an original story, it's not based on any of the films.
  • LightningIguanaLightningIguana Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Still not finished 2 yet. I got frustrated by the flying and crashes. Mind you, still not finished LOTR, Marvel, Movie and I haven't even started the Hobbit.

I think I need to lie down just thinking about it all:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Smiley433 wrote: »

Lego Lord of the Rings is great. Lego The Hobbit is better. I haven't seen The Hobbit film yet.
  • gdjman68wasdigigdjman68wasdigi Posts: 21,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    am getting this....
  • Smiley433Smiley433 Posts: 7,890
    Forum Member
    1ncognito wrote: »
    Batman is an original story, it's not based on any of the films.
    Lego Lord of the Rings is great. Lego The Hobbit is better. I haven't seen The Hobbit film yet.

Thanks for that, I might give them a go some time.
  • YuffieYuffie Posts: 9,864
    Forum Member
    Got an email from Sony about some dlc
    Step into the future with this Sony exclusive, Batman of the Future DLC Pack. In a future beyond the years of Bruce Wayne's Batman, a new hero must rise to defend Gotham City against threats both new and familiar. The Batman Beyond Character Pack allows the player to control a new Batman - Terry McGinnis - who comes fully-equipped with a technologically-advanced Batsuit allowing him to fly, fire Batarang darts and even turn fully invisible.

The pack features eight characters in total including a retired Bruce Wayne (with his trusty Bat-Hound "Ace") as well as deadly villains like the radioactive Blight, shape-shifter Inque, robotically-enhanced Mr. Freeze, humongous henchman "Bonk" and the return of the Joker himself!
  • YuffieYuffie Posts: 9,864
    Forum Member
    Lego Batman 3 is only £25 for the ps4 and X1 on Amazon.

Damn good price.
  • gillyallangillyallan Posts: 31,719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah. Wish my wife could wait for lego games. Always go and drop quickly.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lego Batman 3 is OK but 2 was better. I'm only about 4 or 5 levels in but it hasn't gripped me like Lego Batman 2 did.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lego Batman 3 is OK but 2 was better. I'm only about 4 or 5 levels in but it hasn't gripped me like Lego Batman 2 did.

Batman 3 will be fired up after I've completed COD:AW which I'm loving atm! :o
  • gdjman68wasdigigdjman68wasdigi Posts: 21,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SimonB79 wrote: »
    Batman 3 will be fired up after I've completed COD:AW which I'm loving atm! :o

Opened The Crew and GTAV this weekend...

Everything else is wrapped now ..

Looking forward to playing COD though
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Opened The Crew and GTAV this weekend...

Everything else is wrapped now ..

Looking forward to playing COD though

The graphics in COD:AW are absolutely amazing imo! :o ... It's the best FPS ive played this year! ... The singleplayer is just one action setpiece after another!!!! :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I got this for xmas. The retro level is absolutely brilliant :D