Four in a Bed :: New Series (Part 2)

Comments

• anyonefortennisanyonefortennis Posts: 111,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    mathsbunny wrote: »
    Thanks for the links SolarSail

I am so looking forward to sea-la-vie, it looks fantastic:)

Sea la vie certainly looks quirky. I like the shark in the chandelier. And being able to text your breakfast order and time you want it sounds unique. But no doubt, as per usual on this show, one or two of the other jealous participants will moan about the decor being too cluttered or being able to see the washing line from the bedroom window:rolleyes:
  • gboygboy Posts: 4,989
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, yet again the game-player won *sigh*.

As always with the game-players it was a pyrrhic victory - they do themselves no favours.

Interesting that the two women seemed to be game-paying too, but it seemed to back-fire on them...
  • Ten_BenTen_Ben Posts: 2,534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's always an advantage in hosting first..... provided everything goes okay. Then you can relax in the knowledge that you've probably got reasonable payments, so can sit back and underpay all the others. There's ways of doing it of course - you can be subtle and take a little risk or simply knock-off great huge lumps from the payments as we saw this week! :mad:
  • BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I actually managed to watch Friday's show (from the comfort of my upgraded "Executive" room :D) but cant add anything that hasnt been said to be honest.

Roll on next week!

Oh, and on More4 today at 1.40, its the week with Slimmeria :)
  • gboygboy Posts: 4,989
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually managed to watch Friday's show (from the comfort of my upgraded "Executive" room :D) but cant add anything that hasnt been said to be honest.

Roll on next week!

Oh, and on More4 today at 1.40, its the week with Slimmeria :)

Was Slimmeria the one where the curtains fell down and she more or lest accused one of the contestants of deliberately pulling them down? If so, then that was excruciatingly poor customer service.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gboy wrote: »
    Was Slimmeria the one where the curtains fell down and she more or lest accused one of the contestants of deliberately pulling them down? If so, then that was excruciatingly poor customer service.

No, this was the one where (I think) they all got told to do yoga or something but the hosts didnt take part...

From memory (which is bad!), Slimmeria got a lot of flack about their food and I remember reading on TA how people had complained.

I'm sure it will all come back to me when its on.....am recovering from a heavy weekend :o

e2a: You were right about the curtains!!!! :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Actually, I DO remember their place was really expensive for what it was and I think the owners had a 9pm curfew which didnt go down well with the other guests!!
  • Flying4XFlying4X Posts: 469
    Forum Member
    I'm another one who found northern Andy attractive.

Kevin was absolutely vile, but I could not help thinking he was a little like the late Bille MacKenzie of the Associates (who was absolutely lovely) to look at.

Did not get the Nun joke atall, but considering he also had a crucifix tied around his driver's mirror, perhaps he gets off on a bit of blasphemy?

I would love to stay at Andy and his wife's place (sorry can't remember if it was Lucy or Caroline).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    £260 a night and need to be in bed by 9!!!

LOL
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    £260 a night and need to be in bed by 9!!!

LOL

They seem a pretty volatile group of couples compared to the ones in the latest series that I saw on 4seven earlier today.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    crowby1 wrote: »
    They seem a pretty volatile group of couples compared to the ones in the latest series that I saw on 4seven earlier today.

They are....Galia gets more irritating as the week goes on....trust me...
  • davordavor Posts: 6,874
    Forum Member
    They didn't even brush their teeth in the morning. Green walls in the dinning room - screaming green, not my cuppa tea
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Loving the older couple - they look like a lot of fun!
  • davordavor Posts: 6,874
    Forum Member
    I could punch Slimmeria in the face. Very irritating person. Her and her Feng Shui bullshit.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    davor wrote: »
    I could punch Slimmeria in the face. Very irritating person. Her and her Feng Shui bullshit.

Yes, I had forgotten quite how annoying she was/is......horrible woman
  • Torch81Torch81 Posts: 15,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

She's major league irritating, picking everything to bits. :rolleyes:

Missed the episode at her place, looked pretty nice from the clip I saw but £260 per night seemed mighty steep though. :eek:

When Galia was just on the cliff having a photo taken, someone should have said, "take a few steps back Galia. No, a few more, keep going!". :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Torch81 wrote: »
    She's major league irritating, picking everything to bits. :rolleyes:

Missed the episode at her place, looked pretty nice from the clip I saw but £260 per night seemed mighty steep though. :eek:

When Galia was just on the cliff having a photo taken, someone should have said, "take a few steps back Galia. No, a few more, keep going!". :D

It was ok, but not worth £260 and there is NO way I would be drinking carrot juice or just have a continental breakfast. I want the Full English blowout!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was ok, but not worth £260 and there is NO way I would be drinking carrot juice or just have a continental breakfast. I want the Full English blowout!

Me too. I'd want the best fry up ever for that price! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hehe, loved the sarky nod to Fawlty Towers that guy just made.

"No sea view? Well it's 3 miles away and behind a hill so I guess there wouldn't be.... There's no wilder beast running past the window either..." :D:D:D
  • BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,549
    Forum Member

Get in line :mad::mad: She is awful!
    Forum Member
    They need them aprons for their rooms :eek: Thought this one would be the winner :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BellaRosa wrote: »
    They need them aprons for their rooms :eek: Thought this one would be the winner :o

Very disappointing wasnt it...
    Forum Member
    Ethelene wrote: »
    Did I read on here about a FiaBer being sent excrement through the post? :eek:

Anyone know more about it?

See post #1056
    Forum Member
    Very disappointing wasnt it...

Dreadful as they gave a good impression of their place.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Today's looks a pretty average place, not completely awful but nothing at all special. Can't remember their prices but from what I've seen number 2 looked the best place of the week. Not sure why that couple were beating themselves up so much over their breakfast though, especially as (I think) everyone gave them a 9 or 10.
This discussion has been closed.