Options

Random stuff that shouldn't annoy you but does...

Comments

• Options
    billyboy789billyboy789 Posts: 1,373
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Meeting an aquaintance in a shop or in the street, you do the small talk thing or give them a cheery wave, then meet them again 10 bloody minutes later, what's the protocol ? do it all again, ignore them, or [ my favourite] dive into a doorway and hide ?
  • Options
    koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Meeting an aquaintance in a shop or in the street, you do the small talk thing or give them a cheery wave, then meet them again 10 bloody minutes later, what's the protocol ? do it all again, ignore them, or [ my favourite] dive into a doorway and hide ?

Dive into a doorway and hide. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,856
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

A cheery wave, maybe with the cheesy "We must stop meeting like this" or "I'm not stalking you, honest."
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,856
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    trphil wrote: »
    Not as annoying as 2400 though!.

Just realised I got those the wrong way round in my origianal post anyhow! I did write to Channel 5 to ask them to stop using 12 P M when they were refering to 12 noon on Five USA. We had to agree to disagree.
  • Options
    Jane Doh!Jane Doh! Posts: 43,307
    Forum Member
    People who pronounce the letter 'h' as "haitch."
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,274
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People who phone in sick. Yes they are probably genuinely I'll but it does annoy me.

I'm glad your not my:eek: boss
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 57
    Forum Member
    People who take up 2 car parking spaces rather than 1

Shop assistants talking to someone they know for ages before serving you

Facebook

Noisy neighbours

Crumpled up towels on the radiator. Its just lazy.. put them on there neatly

Housework - why cant the house just stay tidy
  • Options
    littlemadangellittlemadangel Posts: 4,203
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The volume on the TV being too loud

People who spell congratulations as "congradulations"

People who brush their teeth in the toilets in work

People who wait 20 mins for the bus and then when the bus finally comes, that's when they get their purse out and spend a further 10 minutes looking for the right change.

Finding loads of spare batteries round the house but when you put them in the tv remote/camera etc, you find they dont work.

People who use the world "like" excessively "i was like and she was like and it was like..."

Having a low battery on my phone
  • Options
    LamaestraLamaestra Posts: 1,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People who are not famous being referred to as 'ordinary people' annoys me. What the hell is that about? Does it mean that the famous are special or the chosen ones or whatever? Reeks of elitism. And elitism really annoys me.
  • Options
    rockerchickrockerchick Posts: 9,255
    Forum Member
    people posting rebecca black lyrics on facebook every week without fail
  • Options
    MrsWatermelonMrsWatermelon Posts: 3,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lamaestra wrote: »
    People who are not famous being referred to as 'ordinary people' annoys me. What the hell is that about? Does it mean that the famous are special or the chosen ones or whatever? Reeks of elitism. And elitism really annoys me.

It's just a bit more snappy than "non-famous people"
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are we allowed to include people in this ?

Id like to add the actor Dominic Cooper ,he makes my flesh crawl.Irrational I know

http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTU2OTk2NDc1Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTUyNzc4Mg@@._V1._SY314_CR5,0,214,314_.jpg

(If your not familiar )
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 673
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sutie wrote: »
    Fiona Bruce acting the news. :mad:

Especially that comedy Italian accent she uses when pronouncing Fabio Capello's name.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    People saying "lasagna" instead of lasagne. If its spelt like Lasagne say it that way, there's no a at the end. I know it shouldn't annoy me, but my Italian assistant used to rant on end about it, (she worked part time in a restaurant) and now all of us in that class always rant at others. :o

Oh and people that put make up on while on the bus.

I love lasagne and always spell it that way :D

and i also agree with your last comment..does my headin too

if they wanna attract the bus driver to look at them, just do what i do and pull your top lower to show your cleavage :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,734
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People whom drive about with foglights blaring away when it's perfectly clear.
  • Options
    pinkteddyx64pinkteddyx64 Posts: 2,467
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My grandparents! :mad:
  • Options
    PrincessChloePrincessChloe Posts: 269
    Forum Member
    People who "clap" the pilot on landing.

"Organic" lentil weaving, muesli munching, "oh look at me breastfeed" mothers.

People who smack their lips and constantly talk about money.

Cat lovers.

People who stop and turn in the opposite direction on a busy high street.

People with DRY hair.

Female "comedians".

The old and decrepit. Hobbling old bastards who expect the world to stop for them. HEY YOU PISSY PANTS. Taking up 4 bedroom council houses.

Brassy old tarts - women with peroxide hair, usually middle aged who are mutton dressed as lamb and drink pints.

"Experimental" cooking.

Kippers, people who eat them and the smell they leave afterwards.

Davina McCall. Vile. VILE person.

Politically correct people. Especially politically correct white people suffering with "white guilt syndrome". Everyone is racist. Get over it and yourselves.

"Touching wood"

Handling money of the metal variety.

People who dress their children in vulgar clothes with cartoon characters on, you can buy nice skinny jeans and pea coats which are inexpensive there is no need for kids in tramps gear.

The Royal Bodyguard.

None of the above should bother me at all but it does. It all angers me.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    People who smack their lips and constantly talk about money.

im a lip smacking honey, with loads of money :D
  • Options
    MrsWatermelonMrsWatermelon Posts: 3,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My fitted sheets that always pop off the top corners of our mattress, every night. Even though the sheets are kingsize and the mattress is double so the sheet should not be tight. It's really not a big deal but it winds me up EVERY morning when I see it.
  • Options
    PrincessChloePrincessChloe Posts: 269
    Forum Member
    Oh, the lip smacking isn't sexy... It's more of the toothless kind by little old women in Primark coats hobbling down the high street speaking about the bargains they got in Morrisons.
  • Options
    CANDYANGELCANDYANGEL Posts: 21,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When someone sits next to you on the bus when there are plenty of seats available :mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cables that snag
    Women who think they are really hot but smoke and look at you like they are too good for you. You smoke and you stink. Which I personaly find repulsive.
  • Options
    laineythenomadlaineythenomad Posts: 3,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh, the lip smacking isn't sexy... It's more of the toothless kind by little old women in Primark coats hobbling down the high street speaking about the bargains they got in Morrisons.

And of course you're never going to get old are you :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,764
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sometimes not knowing whether an I on the internet is an upper case i or a lower case L
  • Options
    bbclassicsbbclassics Posts: 7,806
    Forum Member
    When irritating people sit next to me on the train , I seem to attract them often.

Today I had 3 pathetically overly affectionate couples and a guy who brought a huge bloody bike on the train sit next to me.

For criminy sakes.