Options

Who is seeing Gaga at Twickenham.. ?

JayPee86JayPee86 Posts: 3,565
Forum Member
✭✭✭
and what time does she come on and finish.
cos my mate and i have tickets and have no idea when she is on stage, all it says is doors open at 4:30... which is ridiculously early is it not?!
and ticketmaster says it finishes at 10. how can that be right if doors open at 4:30 and the darkness are on at 6 ?!

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well it seems that Lady Starlight will come on at maybe 5, The Darkness will play for 45mins-1hour and then Gaga will come on at maybe 7:45/8ish.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 118
    Forum Member
    im goinggggg :D im going ont he 9th :) but not sure i think she may come on stage at 8/9? itll probs finish 1030ish i would imagine :)
  • Options
    mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,999
    Forum Member
    JayPee86 wrote: »
    and what time does she come on and finish.
    cos my mate and i have tickets and have no idea when she is on stage, all it says is doors open at 4:30... which is ridiculously early is it not?!
    and ticketmaster says it finishes at 10. how can that be right if doors open at 4:30 and the darkness are on at 6 ?!

I'm not going but that can't be right. If I were you I'd allow for an extra 2 hours. I'd be very surprised if GaGa's on before 9. That's usually the case at arena shows.
  • Options
    Glawster2002Glawster2002 Posts: 15,211
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We're going on Saturday and we're getting there in plenty of time to make sure we see Lady Starlight.

With her and The Darkness supporting it looks like it's going to be very much a Rock music-based event, Lady Gaga is a huge Iron Maiden fan, so it will be interesting to see what happens.

As a complete contrast we're going to see Marillion & The Reasoning on Sunday in Cardiff!! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mimicole wrote: »
    I'm not going but that can't be right. If I were you I'd allow for an extra 2 hours. I'd be very surprised if GaGa's on before 9. That's usually the case at arena shows.

I think, perhaps with the whole curfew fiasco that's been happening over the summer, they've maybe made some adjustments to the stage times.

Plus, I remember in some of the shows, fans were saying that she was on stage at 8:20/8:30 and the show is just over 2 hours.
  • Options
    mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,999
    Forum Member
    RaiseItUp wrote: »
    I think, perhaps with the whole curfew fiasco that's been happening over the summer, they've maybe made some adjustments to the stage times.

Plus, I remember in some of the shows, fans were saying that she was on stage at 8:20/8:30 and the show is just over 2 hours.

Yeah the curfew would make sense. I hope that's the reason anyway. It shouldn't over run because it affects the families living in the area.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 447
    Forum Member
    I'm going on the 9th :)
  • Options
    Mr BounceMr Bounce Posts: 11
    Forum Member
    Ticketmaster is listing the times for both nights as follows:

DOORS: 4.30pm
    LADY STARLIGHT: 6pm - 6.30pm
    THE DARKNESS: 7pm - 7.30pm
    LADY GAGA: 8pm - 10:00pm
    CURFEW: 10.30pm
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would have been there like a shot if Lady Gaga was performing any of her dates in an arena. Hate that so many artists only do stadium/other open air venues now. :(
  • Options
    Dan06Dan06 Posts: 1,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Myself and a friend have tickets for the Sunday night - standing. What time should we aim to get there? Would 6pm be too late?
  • Options
    JayPee86JayPee86 Posts: 3,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dan06 wrote: »
    Myself and a friend have tickets for the Sunday night - standing. What time should we aim to get there? Would 6pm be too late?

we're not getting there till gone 7 atleast now.
    i cant be standing around for hours an end, i only really want to see gaga.