Eastenders (Final Reveal) - Bobby REALLY killed Lucy Beale! (Merged)

Comments

• garthwest89garthwest89 Posts: 77
    Forum Member
    CarlosVela wrote: »
    10 more years of DTC just to wind up the haters.

It was a good story and the conclusion was good. Just because you don't like the outcome does not mean it's suddenly bad.

this! I agree with you completely.

People need to get a grip. This has potential, watch and find out before kicking off - forum members never fail to disappoint with the melodramatics! :)
  • MudboxMudbox Posts: 10,110
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    maybe someone should call crime stoppers.
  • TheDevil666TheDevil666 Posts: 897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's a good twist, considering Bobby can't be legally charged with murder, yet it wasn't manslaughter either.

He can be, I think.

He's above the age of criminal responsibility.
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,812
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Clackers wrote: »
    It's not just me though is it, it's 95% of the forum.

This forum thankfully doesn't represent the wider public
  • homer2012homer2012 Posts: 5,216
    Forum Member
    At last!

Your other thread said jane had killed lucy??? jumping the gun for thread space?
  • SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The episodes were very enjoyable but the reveal was awful. Bobby being the killer is stupid. I was annoyed when i thought it was Jane because it was the most obvious one, but going for the stupid one isn't any better.
  • DarkmarsupialDarkmarsupial Posts: 199
    Forum Member
    If you thought that ending was perfect, you must be easily pleased.
  • steveh31steveh31 Posts: 13,516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought Kirsten killed JR but Lucy is still alive and bobby died but came back in the shower:confused:
  • bryemycazbryemycaz Posts: 11,737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sifter22 wrote: »
    Well Lucy walked out again so I doubt it.

Ahh but remember Jonathan Creek The Reconstituted Corpse. The woman was fine when she got to Maddies flat after recieving a fatal blow to the head. She got into the flat and died in Maddies wardrobe she was pushing into the room.
  • LushnessLushness Posts: 38,167
    Forum Member
    It will be explained tomorrow. Well perhaps not Lauren's bit!!
  • deco96deco96 Posts: 323
    Forum Member
    So you've watched EE for 10 months just to see who killed her, people never happy . Last time Stacey was too predictable now this time it
    is to far fetched.
  • DODS11DODS11 Posts: 2,026
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Y'all would have complained regardless.
  • bwfcolbwfcol Posts: 13,690
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So Nick dies, the multi murderer and then Bobby is revealed as a murderer and Ian finds himself in the same situation as Dot.

This could be very good....
  • Aura101Aura101 Posts: 8,327
    Forum Member
    well tonight i found both episodes far too much like kirkwoods hollyoaks for my liking, though i understand the sensationalism and cramming was all for the big live week.
    im willing to forgive everything for the shock Kathy twist though - that really was somthing else! iconic !
  • Barry_ClarkeBarry_Clarke Posts: 2,683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Always thinking outside the box, not going for the most predictable character, and causing shock! It was a brilliant move, truly brilliant! This last year the soap has been transformed and now the rest of the soaps have to try and catch up
  • thebestbitthebestbit Posts: 370
    Forum Member
    So you reckon she told Bobby he had just hurt her? I don't think he'd believe that, what with Lucy being dead later and all...

She told him to go to bed and maybe later on told him she left the house after the fight.
  • zerotheherozerothehero Posts: 21,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I remember is line 'Whatever she says she started it' so obviously he still thought she was alive
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 43
    Forum Member
    Ordinarily, no. But she'd had, what, four blows to the head already that night? She looked woozy when she walked back into the house, so Bobby probably only aggravated her injuries
  • xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,259
    Forum Member
    CherryRose wrote: »
    There is no way that the jewellery box could have killed her

Lucy hurt her head in Max office, Abi slapped her, Jake punched her (by accident) and Denise had a fight with her, more trauma to to the head, I don't think it would of took much more really.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 86
    Forum Member
    I think it'd should have been longer. We didn't see how the Body was moved etc. Jane looks to explain all tomorrow though, hopefully they can make this good.

Bobby is a huge risk, and I'm not buying into it right now.
  • DreamHavenDreamHaven Posts: 2,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cause in that movie the killer is Bobby lol
  • Menime123Menime123 Posts: 1,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree, but he obviously called her in a panic? So I don't know how you go from being frantic to calm so quick. Bobby isn't that young so he must know he killed her, but i don't think he does.

And over the whole 10 months surely he must have thought about whether he did or not? And why would he keep quiet from Ian knowing he hit her on the head?

He's either oblivious or a psychopath.
  • Robert_WhippyRobert_Whippy Posts: 2,609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bobby: she deserved it

Emma: but it's still murder

Bobby: look this is my gaff. I own this square I am the community. Don't worry I'll see myself out
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Imagine if someone is working nights and has taped the episode to watch when they get home. They get home, decide to have a quick nose in GD, carefully avoiding the soap forum in case of any major spoilers and then ...........
  • Mary_the_PunkMary_the_Punk Posts: 54
    Forum Member
    She met Jane and Jane tried to explain that it was an accident. That's why she said it was still murder.