Options

I'm A Celebrity 15 - November 2015 - Rumours, Wish lists and Predictions

Comments

• Options
    Stuart1000Stuart1000 Posts: 1,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I reckon Sarah Harding could be a possibility too. She's trying to launch her solo career and is now part of the ITV family with her role in Coronation Street.
  • Options
    Stephen_SimpsonStephen_Simpson Posts: 756
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jake Wood has said he'd be up for it.

I also think one of the losers of the 2015 election will no doubt be recruited. I'm thinking a Labour or Lib Dem MP might be willing for the right price.
  • Options
    curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm hoping Jake Wood goes in. Craig Charles sounds like he will definitely return and possibly Gemma :D
  • Options
    VerenceVerence Posts: 104,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    lewismacf wrote: »
    Gemma Collins is ment to be going back
    curvybabes wrote: »
    I'm hoping Jake Wood goes in. Craig Charles sounds like he will definitely return and possibly Gemma :D

She's also among the bookie's favourite to be on the forthcoming series of CBB
  • Options
    R2Y5A0N2R2Y5A0N2 Posts: 54,679
    Forum Member
    I hope we have around 16 celebrities this year and longer series (about 38 days) running from 4th November - 11th December.
  • Options
    H of De VilH of De Vil Posts: 26,539
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope we have around 16 celebrities this year and longer series (about 38 days) running from 4th November - 11th December.

There is no football to get in he way this year so there wil be 2 extra Tuesday episodes. ITV have stated that they will be upping the investment in this next series.

I think 3 weeks is long enough. Any longer and viewers will start getting bored.

http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2015-09-13/im-a-celebrity-get-me-out-of-here-2015---whos-going-into-the-jungle

Some rumours
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 415
    Forum Member
    I'd love to see Britain's so called worst boxer Robin Deakin in the jungle this year, this guy has an amazing story ,was born with a club foot, had numerous operations as a child ,spent time in a wheelchair ,told he may never walk, became a professional boxer, won his debut fight ,then lost 51 fights in a row, but won his last fight http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-3216897/Britain-s-worst-boxer-Robin-Deakin-wins-fight-nine-years-51-defeats-row.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490 he is even getting talked about in the USA ,mayweather talked about him too! http://time.com/4018243/robin-deakin-boxer-51-losing-streak-broken/ this guy is a genuine entertainer and would be so much more interesting and entertaining than the usual array of reality stars from shows like TOWIE etc ,Get him in the jungle
  • Options
    Deb ArkleDeb Arkle Posts: 12,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    curvybabes wrote: »
    BIB - I hope so! I was so disappointed he had to leave (completely understandable, of course) - he always seems such a lovely & funny guy.
  • Options
    pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,103
    Forum Member
    rob1969 wrote: »
    I'd love to see Britain's so called worst boxer Robin Deakin in the jungle this year, this guy has an amazing story ,was born with a club foot, had numerous operations as a child ,spent time in a wheelchair ,told he may never walk, became a professional boxer, won his debut fight ,then lost 51 fights in a row, but won his last fight http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-3216897/Britain-s-worst-boxer-Robin-Deakin-wins-fight-nine-years-51-defeats-row.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490 he is even getting talked about in the USA ,mayweather talked about him too! http://time.com/4018243/robin-deakin-boxer-51-losing-streak-broken/ this guy is a genuine entertainer and would be so much more interesting and entertaining than the usual array of reality stars from shows like TOWIE etc ,Get him in the jungle

Hi Robin, nice to see you again.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 415
    Forum Member
    Nice to see you too..
  • Options
    Dorian_GrayDorian_Gray Posts: 215
    Forum Member
    Anyone heard any rumours about potential dates for this year?
  • Options
    Deb ArkleDeb Arkle Posts: 12,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's usually a week or so after OH's birthday, which is 9th Nov - so I reckon 15th Nov (IIRC it usually starts on a Sunday - could be totally wrong though!).
  • Options
    Dorian_GrayDorian_Gray Posts: 215
    Forum Member
    It did last year, on the Sunday you mention. Sounds plausible, thanks.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    15th is my guess too, 22nd would be too late for an early December final :)
  • Options
    H of De VilH of De Vil Posts: 26,539
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It will start directly after DA finishes,so all you need to find out when is DA's last ep.
  • Options
    spookyLXspookyLX Posts: 11,730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am just hoping they don't go the BB route and put in people just to cause fights
  • Options
    Sirocco758Sirocco758 Posts: 518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I too would like to see a longer series of IAC, a 29/30 day series starting on 15 November and ending on 13/14 December would be perfect.

38 days might seem and feel a bit too long but with the "success" of CBB15 on Channel 5 in January 31 days seems like a realistic idea.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I think 10 starting contestants and 2 or 3 late entrants is perfect :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The Sun say Rustie Lee has signed up to the series and has signed following last years drop out, apparently they've been targeting her since 2003!

Couldn't be happier there
  • Options
    doctorwhofancaldoctorwhofancal Posts: 24,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is an interesting schedule for Good Morning Britain next Friday

http://www.radiotimes.com/episode/ds4vwh/good-morning-britain--series-2---episode-205

Christopher Biggins talking about the next series of IAC? Surely a bit early? Unless it's a special one?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    That's strange (for the record I doubt it's an all stars series)

Also it's all but confirmed that were losing Rob Beckett
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pothuthic wrote: »
    That's strange (for the record I doubt it's an all stars series)

Also it's all but confirmed that were losing Rob Beckett

Unless he's maybe showing a trailer or giving some news?

How've you heard about Rob?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Unless he's maybe showing a trailer or giving some news?

How've you heard about Rob?

Maybe? Or they couldn't think of anything else to speak to him about?

He is touring all through the upcoming series, I thought I'd posted it before as I knew about the tour dates since they were uploaded in like May.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pothuthic wrote: »
    Maybe? Or they couldn't think of anything else to speak to him about?

He is touring all through the upcoming series, I thought I'd posted it before as I knew about the tour dates since they were uploaded in like May.

That's a shame, I liked Rob
  • Options
    jazzydrury3jazzydrury3 Posts: 27,075
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wonder who they could replace Rob Beckett with.

Matt Richardson maybe.