Katie Price has had her Baby

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    benjamini wrote: »
    I have no idea of the truth, nor have you. Undoubtedly there is a baby involved tho and the really creepy idea that so many of you are actually stalking her in this way is quite disturbing.

and your contribution to this thread is?????

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
  • Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lorise wrote: »
    KP has tweeted

Miss home so much & miss our family and friends it's been 5 weeks now! Jett still in baby unit with breathing problems.

as a parent myself, I hope the little un is ok, but I just do not believe anything that comes from her mouth/tweets etc, wouldn't put it past her to read this thread (as we know her fans tweet what is said about her) then she tweets stuff to make us all of a sudden feel for her...or more than likely to carry on this Drama story.
    I had a feeling she'd put a tweet out about the baby in hospital,i think kev dropped a ballhook and nearly let the cat out of the bag,like yourself,i don't believe a word she says.
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have no idea of the truth, nor have you. Undoubtedly there is a baby involved tho and the really creepy idea that so many of you are actually stalking her in this way is quite disturbing.

In what way is anyone stalking her? As far as I can see, people are reading her tweets and discussing them here. Her tweets are in the public domain and therefore, it's perfectly acceptable to discuss them. If KP didn't want the whole world reading and discussing her tweets, she'd make her account private.
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    I had a feeling she'd put a tweet out about the baby in hospital,i think kev dropped a ballhook and nearly let the cat out of the bag,like yourself,i don't believe a word she says.

Like I said before she/they will trip themselves up eventually.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

has it really been five weeks ????:eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lion5 wrote: »
    has it really been five weeks ????:eek:
    I don't think the baby has been in hospital for 5 wks,unless she had him at the end of july,don't think anyone knows the actual birthdate,it's all cloak and dagger.
  • LoriseLorise Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I agree about Kev might of screwed things up when he tweeted about them lying in bed then going to feed Jett, KP has to do damage control before big baby drama story part 2 is sold ;)

Makes the tweet about sunbathing even more annoying
    ( in my eyes) if he is as poorly as she is claiming

As much as I can't stand KP do hope Jett is ok
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Flanno wrote: »
    I wonder if her mum, Amy, is with Katie 'n' Kev at this moment of crisis?

Judging from Katie's 'n' Kev's tweets, there's no mention of Amy at all. Surely she would have helped them by minding her grandson, Harvey while they visit Jett in hospital.

A mother's natural reaction is to drop everything and go over to help her daughter out when in case of distress/trouble, wouldn't she?

I know I would be out there like a shot.
    Amy comes across as a loving mother (lets face it to let KP speak to you the way she does with out slapping her she must be :) ) and I know she is Harvey's main carer and a good one by the looks of it, So I would imagine she is either out there already and looking after Harvey and most likely Jett too.
    if she isn't I can only imagine things are not as grime as made out.
  • fifitrixibellefifitrixibelle Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Do you hold the same contempt to the 'stalking',sycophantic fans that latch on and admire her every word and to the hideous greedy. self absorbed lying leech of a woman who put's this all out there?.

Frankly I could not give a sh*t what lying, devious and disturbing crap she put's out ....if others are so foolish to swallow and buy her crap then more fool them
    I will have my say when she is ripping to shreds professionals who have no come back and for the vile way she exposes her children to her tawdry, vulgar, money making scams. She has shown no regard to their emotional and often physical well being, so long as she makes a buck and makes herself centre of attention.
    To hear that she is regarded as a 'good' and 'protective' mother is astounding....if you and her don't like the comments then she should consider her children that she chose to bring into the world. I don't find it acceptable, obviously plenty do, that's why she's made her millions, and that's the saddest part and one her children are directly paying the price for.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree about Kev might of screwed things up when he tweeted about them lying in bed then going to feed Jett, KP has to do damage control before big baby drama story part 2 is sold ;)

Makes the tweet about sunbathing even more annoying
    ( in my eyes) if he is as poorly as she is claiming

As much as I can't stand KP do hope Jett is ok
    I really hope he is ok,and i hope he is out of hospital,and to be honest,i think he is.I agree about the baby story part 2 as well.We just have to take her word for what is going on,and it's hard to believe an habitual liar,
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do you hold the same contempt to the 'stalking',sycophantic fans that latch on and admire her every word and to the hideous greedy. self absorbed lying leech of a woman who put's this all out there?.

Frankly I could not give a sh*t what lying, devious and disturbing crap she put's out ....if others are so foolish to swallow and buy her crap then more fool them
    I will have my say when she is ripping to shreds professionals who have no come back and for the vile way she exposes her children to her tawdry, vulgar, money making scams. She has shown no regard to their emotional and often physical well being, so long as she makes a buck and makes herself centre of attention.
    To hear that she is regarded as a 'good' and 'protective' mother is astounding....if you and her don't like the comments then she should consider her children that she chose to bring into the world. I don't find it acceptable, obviously plenty do, that's why she's made her millions, and that's the saddest part and one her children are directly paying the price for.
    Well said fifi:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is a honest question not a dig at the story (although I still don't believe it)

But if little Jett is premature and having breathing problems and has been in a incubator since he was born (just going by the story in paper) would he be able to be bottle fed like Kev has been tweeting for the last few weeks? Don't know a lot about premature babies would of thought they got fed through tubes as I know they can't suckle before 33/34 weeks.
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This poor child is not even 3 weeks old yet and already it is the centre of a moneymaking scheme. I am very scathing of people who exploit their own kids for monetary gain.

Hang on a minute, am i missing something - the fact is she hasn't exploited him at all - there's no picture, there's no endless stories. She gave a few quotes about her pregnancy experiences - if you want to slate her for that we'd best start on every other celebrity pregnancy.

People here expect her to be flogging everything, but she hasn't in this case.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    Like I said before she/they will trip themselves up eventually.

Still waiting ... ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would say that anyone who thinks she put's her kids first is utterly crazy.

I've seen her, she does. Look at how she is around them in the shows, look at pictures of her with them out and about - its very clear she is a hands on mum and her attention is always on them. Not asking anyone to believe me, photos and video are out there for anyone to watch.
    and you don't head f**k these kids

I'm sorry to keep bringing up the dad, but if anyone's head f****ing it's the person putting them on reality tv at an age they can understand fame and trying to turn them into celebrities. I think what anybody else has done is pretty minor compared to that.
    And frankly if this is anyone's idea of being 'protective' I am utterly stunned and have a massively different interpretation and standard of the phrase.

It's my opinion she is. Nothing to do with being a fan (i'm not) or a sycophant. Having seen her its clear to me there is a motherly bond there with them - its just people don't see it so much now because obviously SHE doesn't use them on TV. ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've seen her, she does. Look at how she is around them in the shows, look at pictures of her with them out and about - its very clear she is a hands on mum and her attention is always on them. Not asking anyone to believe me, photos and video are out there for anyone to watch.

I'm sorry to keep bringing up the dad, but if anyone's head f****ing it's the person putting them on reality tv at an age they can understand fame and trying to turn them into celebrities. I think what anybody else has done is pretty minor compared to that.

It's my opinion she is. Nothing to do with being a fan (i'm not) or a sycophant. Having seen her its clear to me there is a motherly bond there with them - its just people don't see it so much now because obviously SHE doesn't use them on TV. ;)
    A caring mother does not put her baby at risk for a flaming top up tan and a holiday
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member

Hang on .........It was YOU who threw at someone on this thread "Oh please ...you actually BELIEVE what happens in that show!" (regarding another reality show by one of Pwicey's exes). Yet when Pwivate Pwicey does reality YOU take it all as gospel...:D:D:D
    .....oh God cyril, you are utterly hilarious.
    Forum Member
    Spot on val.
    As soon as Kev's tweet was posted on here I was waiting patiently for her damage limitation tweet to counteract his upbeat tweet.

Did it not say in that article that the baby is OUT of an incubator and being bottle fed ? :confused:
    If he had been put back in she's have tweeted that. For sure.
    Naturally I hope the babe is OK, but his mother could win gold in the Olympics if telling porkies was a recognised sport ,so not hard to see why she is doubted.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hands on mother,the same mother who chipped a tooth whilst on a family day out,everyone had to stop what they were doing to rush to the dentist,kids led out crying,mother moaning about her tooth..Mother leaves kids on mothers day to spend 3 weeks in argentina with a bloke she'd known for 2 weeks.And if she had a reality show she probably wouldn't have the kids on it,because it's the katie price show,not the junior and princess show,no one will take the focus off her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I don't know KP personally all I can go by is what I see on TV and from the shows she does/did, What I did see was a mother who sat for hours while getting hair done while Nannies,Amy, Pete (when they were married), Alex (when they were married) or whoever was around would see to the kids (hair could of been done while kids at school or in bed), Although did see her make Harvey talk to the camera every so often asking him to tell her he loves her, I also saw her moan and whinge like a kid when one of her veneers fell out while she was out on a family trip with pete and kids and made everyone go home as she needed urgent dentist treatment (she could of gone alone and let the kids have fun....or waited until after) I would never say she doesn't love her kids, but I will say IMO they are not always her first priority.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    Spot on val.
    As soon as Kev's tweet was posted on here I was waiting patiently for her damage limitation tweet to counteract his upbeat tweet.

Did it not say in that article that the baby is OUT of an incubator and being bottle fed ? :confused:
    If he had been put back in she's have tweeted that. For sure.
    Naturally I hope the babe is OK, but his mother could win gold in the Olympics if telling porkies was a recognised sport ,so not hard to see why she is doubted.
    There is so much that doesn't add up,i don't know what the truth is any more,she would never have got away with the BS in england.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A caring mother does not put her baby at risk for a flaming top up tan and a holiday

True .. but we just don't know the facts
  • lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yep -videos are around to watch - of how she pretended to eat Junior's pet snail despite his tears (that's really funny right?)- of how she refused to go on the beach and have fun with the family but sat & sulked in case sand got on her Uggs & instead spent her time texting. I cant comment on Dad as I've never seen any of his shows nor do I ever want to. Dont believe for a minute that she puts all their needs above hers. Sorry!
    Forum Member
    KP has tweeted

Miss home so much & miss our family and friends it's been 5 weeks now! Jett still in baby unit with breathing problems.

as a parent myself, I hope the little un is ok, but I just do not believe anything that comes from her mouth/tweets etc, wouldn't put it past her to read this thread (as we know her fans tweet what is said about her) then she tweets stuff to make us all of a sudden feel for her...or more than likely to carry on this Drama story.
    I hope some intrepid reporter (other than a Sun lackey)delves into this story further to discover precisely what is truth and what is exaggeration.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is a honest question not a dig at the story (although I still don't believe it)

But if little Jett is premature and having breathing problems and has been in a incubator since he was born (just going by the story in paper) would he be able to be bottle fed like Kev has been tweeting for the last few weeks? Don't know a lot about premature babies would of thought they got fed through tubes as I know they can't suckle before 33/34 weeks.

It is possible. My child was born with lung problems. For 1 year we would travel with oxygen and (18mths) with apnea monitors. He was tube fed then bottle. Nothing stopped my boy from feeding. I do not think we slept at all during that period, I was with him 24/7 even when my health deteriated.

I hope Katie's little 1 is a little fighter and recovers like my boy has. Yet I do not understand why anyone would be tweeting during what would be a worrying time. And certainly not about sunbathing.
This discussion has been closed.