Options

Zerolemon samsung batteries

JSemple3JSemple3 Posts: 8,652
Forum Member
Anybody got one? Any experiences? I ordered a 7000mah for my galaxy s3. Just hope it worth the 22 quid I just spent!

Comments

• Options
    jabbamk1jabbamk1 Posts: 8,942
    Forum Member
    Zerolemon and Anker are the only third party battery manufacturers that i trust.

All their products are excellent and of great value.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    jabbamk1 wrote: »
    Zerolemon and Anker are the only third party battery manufacturers that i trust.

All their products are excellent and of great value.

Looked at youtube videos and I admit the Zero looks really good. Correct choice i've made I think.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 228
    Forum Member
    I have the zero lemon battery for my s4, it's brilliant. Watch out if ordering from amazon. Com in the UK. Got stung for custom charges
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I have the zero lemon battery for my s4, it's brilliant. Watch out if ordering from amazon. Com in the UK. Got stung for custom charges

I looked and it seemed to be in transit from I assume amazon's depot in dumfernline? (No idea what that may mean in charges or whatever) I guess i'll find out tomorrow morning when the post van turns up ha!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    My battery here without any custom charge problems. Started at 56% down to 54 now. I'll just leave it be to go down to 2% then charge as instructed
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 299
    Forum Member
    ive just took the 7000mah battery of after 2 months of use, just got bored with how thick and heavy it was

but the main thing to do is, absolutely NOT get the white case, its impossible to keep white, get the black one
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Only a 10% drop in battery all day but I have tools at my attire like battery saver/juice defender/power saving on (made 1 or 2 calls though and used the internet briefly) not bad at all and that before the 1st charge. Looks like this is going to be a winner for me
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Left it on all night last night. Started at 44 as I went to bed and every morning at half 5 or so I check my email (which means turning on wifi) the phone still got 42% left. For being on all the time that pretty good!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Some of you are probably going to get bored of my running commentary so it seems ;) I've reached the first charge stage (not bad that it lasted 3 days for me) so far so good I think..........
  • Options
    johnathomejohnathome Posts: 1,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JSemple3 wrote: »
    Some of you are probably going to get bored of my running commentary so it seems ;) I've reached the first charge stage (not bad that it lasted 3 days for me) so far so good I think..........

Do people stare when you take the brick out of your pocket?

I can see it would come in handy if i was away all day knowing i'm going to be uploading photos and using fotmob all the time.

But just having it for everyday use? nah
  • Options
    Forum Member
    johnathome wrote: »

I can see it would come in handy if i was away all day knowing i'm going to be uploading photos and using fotmob all the time.

But just having it for everyday use? nah

Not been anywhere to display it in public. OK it's a heavier phone I don't deny that but I prefer it actually at least with this cover it more or less unbreakable (my other battery extended the cover for that is broken)
  • Options
    jabbamk1jabbamk1 Posts: 8,942
    Forum Member
    johnathome wrote: »

Tbh i think people would stare more when it's in his front pocket......

:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    jabbamk1 wrote: »
    Tbh i think people would stare more when it's in his front pocket......

Nothing to stare at there............

• Options
    Forum Member
    Had a issue sunday night/monday I got to the 1% charge level for first charge of my battery. Let it charge for 12 hours as instructed but woke up in the morning (started at half 9 and wanted to take it off charge at half 9 in the morning) thought it only charged to 48% I thought uh oh something obviously not right here! I changed the USB cable and it charged fine so obviously my USB cable is a bit crap but bought a backup charger anyway (wire can't come off this one) so far it been off charge for about 19 hours now and I down to 88% 19h 19m 25 on battery and only lost 12% so I think it working as it should so far. Happy days.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Got to say I think I made the correct move getting this. Having charged to 100% on monday it's saturday and I used wifi at times and what not and still got 39% left today (and this is only 1st charge too) VERY highly recommended battery oh and it not been off at night either