Options

Chris Brown is locked up....again

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 65
Forum Member
Chris Brown was arrested in DC this morning on a felony charge of assault for hitting a man who had to go to the hospital for injuries. There aren't many details at the moment, just that he is in jail and may be in parole violation which could land him four years in prison.

I like Chris, but he seems to have an anger problem that he should get worked out.

Comments

• Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shame .. *snigger*
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 288
    Forum Member
    Once he's out he'll just rant that it's all a racist conspiracy to ruin his career, which he does every time he gets himself arrested for another thuggish antic.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 65
    Forum Member
    CEThom wrote: »
    Once he's out he'll just rant that it's all a racist conspiracy to ruin his career, which he does every time he gets himself arrested for another thuggish antic.

The last he called the DA a racist it made me laugh because the DA he was referring to is a black woman.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I admit I was someone who said, after the Rihanna incident, that he could learn from it and turn his life around.
    I was wrong and he's learnt nothing. He carries on blaming everyone but himself for his bad attitude and generally being a scumbag.

Maybe prison is the wake up call he badly needs
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I imagine he gets up in the morning, looks in the mirror, and fights with his own reflection.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 288
    Forum Member
    Sadly, this will become a badge of honour for him. R&B/hip-hop in America promotes the idea that criminality/'thug life' is aspirational. Akon actually fabricated a criminal record and then called his label 'Konvict Music' because he thought he'd have more credibility if he pretended to be a jailbird.
  • Options
    sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I imagine he gets up in the morning, looks in the mirror, and fights with his own reflection.

Hahahaha I can even picture it :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sadly, this will become a badge of honour for him. R&B/hip-hop in America promotes the idea that criminality/'thug life' is aspirational. Akon actually fabricated a criminal record and then called his label 'Konvict Music' because he thought he'd have more credibility if he pretended to be a jailbird.

RnB has never been about criminal activity. We generally make fun of RnB singers who tend to live a rappers life. RnBs bad boy has always been Bobby Brown and now Chris. RnB has always been "soft" and still is which is why people make fun of Drake so much. He's a rapper but constantly sings like an RnB artist and isn't "hard."

As for Chris, it's kind of sad how troubled he is. Hes a talented guy, but can't seem to get over his anger issue. Maybe prison will be good for him. Hopefully it will give him the wake up call he so badly needed in 09.
  • Options
    Thunder LipsThunder Lips Posts: 1,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Could at least pretend not to have such bias and wait for some details before declaring him guilty and passing sentence :D
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If ever someone needed a dose of prison, it's him. He is a mindless thug.

Unfortunately, he'll probably pay someone off and be back to his usual victimhood in no time.
  • Options
    Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Clearly those anger management classes didnt work then :rolleyes: and to think Rhianna has got back with him
  • Options
    farscapefarscape Posts: 2,902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Clearly those anger management classes didnt work then :rolleyes: and to think Rhianna has got back with him

I thought that was over again. Maybe I'm wrong, it's hard to keep up.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chris Brown was arrested in DC this morning on a felony charge of assault for hitting a man who had to go to the hospital for injuries. There aren't many details at the moment, just that he is in jail and may be in parole violation which could land him four years in prison.

I like Chris, but he seems to have an anger problem that he should get worked out.

I don't really like Chris Brown at all. He comes across as an arrogant moron. I think Rihanna was stupid for taking him back.
  • Options
    Molly BloomMolly Bloom Posts: 2,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bet the music industry still ask us to forgive him like they did the last time. :rolleyes:

What a charming individual he is. His mother must be so proud.
  • Options
    Hairy_CaramelHairy_Caramel Posts: 426
    Forum Member
    Vile creature.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,204
    Forum Member
    He was lucky to come back last time, I'd be very surprised if he manages it last time. Sheesh he needs to sort his anger issues out, he is heading down a very destructive path.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Simi89 wrote: »
    I'd be very surprised if he manages it last time.

I won't. The music industry is morally bankrupt. As long as he can make them money, they'll welcome him back with open arms time and time again.
  • Options
    misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Y'think?!
  • Options
    wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I LOVE people who use the race card as an excuse for their self-inflicted bad form.

O/T, one example: The best one lately was on Traffic Cops UK, where two female PCs fined a man who was being diffcult because he had his car windows unacceptably blacked out. He sat in the back of their car and wailed: 'Yous all arrested me coz I is black, innit!'. (He wasn't arrested, he was getting fined. He also blamed his mother, who wasn't even there.)

One PC told the camera later on, 'How could I arrest him "because he was black"? I couldn't SEE he was black behind his illegally blacked-out windows'.
  • Options
    dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wilehelmas wrote: »
    I LOVE people who use the race card as an excuse for their self-inflicted bad form.

O/T, one example: The best one lately was on Traffic Cops UK, where two female PCs fined a man who was being diffcult because he had his car windows unacceptably blacked out. He sat in the back of their car and wailed: 'Yous all arrested me coz I is black, innit!'. (He wasn't arrested, he was getting fined. He also blamed his mother, who wasn't even there.)

One PC told the camera later on, 'How could I arrest him "because he was black"? I couldn't SEE he was black behind his illegally blacked-out windows'.

Ah, I saw that! It was a ludicrous. I was even more staggered that he was keen to let his (innocent) mum take the blame for his offences.

As for Chris Brown. Sad. Too much, too soon. No sense of personal responsibility. It's made a monster of him. There are too many people like that. Of all shades.
  • Options
    Get Den WattsGet Den Watts Posts: 6,039
    Forum Member
    More trouble for Chris Brown (aka The Worst Person in History Ever).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Is this some sort of dig at those of us who condemn him? If so, what makes you so keen to defend someone like him?
  • Options
    LoriseLorise Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shame .. *snigger*

:D:D:D...made me laugh

He deserves everything he gets, he should of done time for the attack on Rihanna, but some Celebs seem to be above the law....hopefully this time they punish him for his behaviour

would love it if they gave him a cell mate...think Justin Bieber could do with some time to think about how his life is heading.....:D
  • Options
    SquatchSquatch Posts: 781
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Drop the snark please. He actually is a disgusting, worthless simpleton who revels in mindless violence.

You only have to read the police report of the Rihanna incident to see that this was no "mistake" of a teenager lashing out in frustration during a lover's tiff. This was a sustained and deliberate attempt to seriously harm Rihanna, and he should have been convicted of attempted murder.

Not only has he never really apologised for the attack (or been intelligent enough to come up with a half-decent excuse), he has continued to be psychotic and violent, and generally act in accordance with his room-temperature IQ.

He doesn't deserve to be a free man, let alone a revered pop star.

Hopefully this latest incident is enough to demonstrate that he's not safe to be at large.
  • Options
    pollipolli Posts: 2,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do like his music ,but as a person he is very flawed .
    Without wishing to sound like I'm sticking up for him I'll point out two facts .
    First there is a small section of the population who go out of their way to prod celebs with anger probs,just to get a reaction.Not knowing the full facts it's hard to judge.
    Second, people in these situations always go to hospital to back up any compo claims at a later date.It doesn't necessarily mean he actually NEEDED hospital treatment .
    Again,not sticking up for him,I'm fully aware of his rep.But we don't have the full facts yet.