Options

Doctor Who Series 5 Soundtrack.......

123457»

Comments

• Options
    f_196f_196 Posts: 11,829
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I sent an email to Silva Screen asking what the procedure is for a replacement CD. No reply as yet.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Following the Gallifrey Base thread for this soundtrack, several people have been told by Silva Screen that a replacement CD will be sent out within the next 10 days. Whether or not it is only the people who e-mail Silva Screen that get a replacement or not, I have no idea.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Got my replacement CD in the post.

Quite odd, i actually bought it on Amazon - and stated as such - yet they never asked for proof or anything.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    f_196 wrote: »
    Got my replacement CD in the post.

Quite odd, i actually bought it on Amazon - and stated as such - yet they never asked for proof or anything.

Maybe they are just trusting people not to lie because it is just the one disc - I don't think many people would want half a soundtrack :D But I suppose, there may well be people who try and cheat their way out of a disc :/....
  • Options
    andy1231andy1231 Posts: 5,100
    Forum Member
    Anyone got the email address for silva screen The one on their website does not appear to work, keep getting bounced emails back from it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    andy1231 wrote: »
    Anyone got the email address for silva screen The one on their website does not appear to work, keep getting bounced emails back from it.

I used info@silvascreen.co.uk

I wonder if they've hit their inbox limit over this :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    f_196 wrote: »
    I used info@silvascreen.co.uk

I wonder if they've hit their inbox limit over this :D

Yep, that's the one I used and I got a response in under an hour - was very impressed! :)

I do wonder though how many people will actually get replacement discs because, had I not been following Murray on twitter and the thread on Gallifrey Base, I would have had no idea that they were giving replacement discs out. I suppose they will rely on people going to them.

I have to say, I really think Silva have handled this brilliantly, I would have thought they might have put a download up on the website, but a whole replacement disc really shows great respect for their customers :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Thanks for that email address - I have sent them a message and so far it has not "bounced"
  • Options
    Forum Member
    No reply from Silva Screen yet. Anyone else had any luck ?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    andy1231 wrote: »
    No reply from Silva Screen yet. Anyone else had any luck ?

I emailed the link posted above and got a response within the hour, however, the reply I got was from pete@silvascreen.co.uk so you might want to try that :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Thanks I will try that one.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    By the way, the Doctor Who series 5 soundtrack is now also available on Spotify. The link is http://open.spotify.com/album/17kDWx5943QJPRUbymZyfm
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm getting this soon. Have they fixed the problem in all the new discs?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm getting this soon. Have they fixed the problem in all the new discs?

Yes, all new discs are fixed :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    Muttley76 wrote: »
    yes i got the digital booklet when i downloaded the album. There is an introduction to each of the tracks by Murray Gold, explaining how and why they were written the way they were.
    Hey, you even have a digital booklet Doctor Who (iTunes Version). I'm looking for the booklet of Doctor Who: Series 5 and A Christmas Carol (iTunes Version). As I have 15 years yet I can not buy songs on iTunes. You have these booklets? If have, you can send me a copy, please ... I LOVE DOCTOR WHO !!!!!!