Options

Kiosk Keith!

Legend! I could swear his voice gets funnier every year XD

Comments

• Options
    TrishaSTrishaS Posts: 3,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's the high spot of the series for me, I absolutely love him :blush::blush:
  • Options
    SurrenderBillSurrenderBill Posts: 19,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I want to see him wrestle a crocodile, it just has to be done... perhaps in baby oil for the ladies.
  • Options
    TrishaSTrishaS Posts: 3,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pork.pie wrote: »
    I want to see him wrestle a crocodile, it just has to be done... perhaps in baby oil for the ladies.

What a brilliant idea :):):)
  • Options
    benjaminibenjamini Posts: 32,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pork.pie wrote: »

Is that you Edwina ?
  • Options
    daicolldaicoll Posts: 434
    Forum Member
    My hero
  • Options
    charlie1charlie1 Posts: 10,796
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love him! On yesterday's challenge he very nearly couldn't keep his usual poker face when Jake 'flashed' him when wearing his Venus Flytrap costume. It's also great when they fail the challenge and he very abruptly puts the shutter down.

Though, I don't think that is Keith's voice on the phone. Whoever it is though, I love the seemingly over-exaggerated Aussie accent.
  • Options
    SurrenderBillSurrenderBill Posts: 19,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    benjamini wrote: »
    Is that you Edwina ?

Only on a Saturday.
  • Options
    coopermanyorkscoopermanyorks Posts: 21,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    charlie1 wrote: »
    I love him! On yesterday's challenge he very nearly couldn't keep his usual poker face when Jake 'flashed' him when wearing his Venus Flytrap costume. It's also great when they fail the challenge and he very abruptly puts the shutter down.

Though, I don't think that is Keith's voice on the phone. Whoever it is though, I love the seemingly over-exaggerated Aussie accent.

I was just about to post all the above on this thread,so I totally agree
  • Options
    JVSJVS Posts: 12,678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ... Whoever it is though, I love the seemingly over-exaggerated Aussie accent.

Yet his accent sounds refined compared to barrow-boy Swash's.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 109
    Forum Member
    Keith is great,he loves dropping that shutter , friendly chap who has a way with little use of words !
  • Options
    EvannahEvannah Posts: 1,638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yep, he was dying not to laugh, it was so obvious. So funny. He's a legend :D
  • Options
    Cat-Cat- Posts: 7,612
    Forum Member
    I love his character with not a smile in sight (though I agree with others him doing his best to keep a straight face with Jake yesterday) :D

I keep waiting on the day that one of the camper's fingers get chopped off with that shutter getting slammed down. :D:o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 256
    Forum Member
    Yh funniest when they fail and he just slams it in their faces!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 256
    Forum Member
    Imagine him at a nightclub LMAO XD:D
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    He very nearly cracked a smile on Friday
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3
    Forum Member
    He has more personality than the so called clelebs. :D
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    One question which has bugged me for the last couple of series......

Is the Kiosk Keith who we see slamming the hatch shut the same Kiosk Keith who speaks on the phone?
    Or is it a different actor on the phone from the one who we actually see?

I've got the feeling that Kiosk Keith may well be played by two different people.
  • Options
    Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Is the Kiosk Keith who we see slamming the hatch shut the same Kiosk Keith who speaks on the phone?

I've got the feeling that Kiosk Keith may well be played by two different people.
    I just assumed it was the same person. :confused:
    I think he's a brilliant character, how he keeps a straight face I'll never know, but he loves slamming that shutter down when they fail. :D
  • Options
    calamitycalamity Posts: 12,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not his voice on the phone, but love him too... he struggled to hold his smile the other night , but you could see it in his eyes...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love him! On yesterday's challenge he very nearly couldn't keep his usual poker face when Jake 'flashed' him when wearing his Venus Flytrap costume.

That was brilliant! It reminded me of the 'Biggus Dickus' scene in Life of Brian - he so wanted to laugh! :p
  • Options
    tarotangeltarotangel Posts: 1,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I've wondered the same as we only see him dial but never speak.

Kiosk Keith is brilliant.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 109
    Forum Member
    His few magic moments on the show are more entertaining than the contestants !
  • Options
    Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    His few magic moments on the show are more entertaining than the contestants !
    :confused: But you still watch the programme I assume?
  • Options
    winter99winter99 Posts: 16,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://memecrunch.com/meme/1F0TY/i-m-kiosk-keith/image.png

Oh of my favourite IACGMOFHN moments was Medic Bob & Kiosk Keith taking on Celebrity Cyclone! <3