Can't wait for this to be over... I need my life back !

foxyredfoxyred Posts: 15,734
Forum Member
✭✭
Honestly, I even woke up around 4 this morning after dreaming about having an argument with a forum member about who was the best out of Jake and Simon :o

I seem to be constantly thinking about Strictly... I even logged on to this forum whilst at work today... hopefully boss won't find out :blush:

Please come quickly Saturday so that I can once again be normal :o^_^;-)

Comments

• A.D.PA.D.P Posts: 10,374
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ah but in Sept 2015 it's back, with it be Ruth or Suzie,
  • abigail1234abigail1234 Posts: 1,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    foxyred wrote: »
    Honestly, I even woke up around 4 this morning after dreaming about having an argument with a forum member about who was the best out of Jake and Simon :o

I seem to be constantly thinking about Strictly... I even logged on to this forum whilst at work today... hopefully boss won't find out :blush:

LOVE it!
  • londongirlGrelondongirlGre Posts: 23,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol, love this. I'm glad, am not the only one.

Strictly has taken over my life as well! I blame Simon and Kristina. I keep watch their videos. A little part of me is ready for it to be over. Well, until February when I go to the tour.
  • daziechaindaziechain Posts: 12,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wish it was the beginning .. not the end :blush:
  • catakincatakin Posts: 348
    Forum Member
    Same here. I'm always on here checking updates. I'll miss it though after next Saturday. What do you all do. Forget about SCD or like me waiting for next year's celebs and pros.
  • An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,854
    Forum Member
    I love the immersion and daily fix element about SCD. As the days start getting shorter and the winter draws in it gives me something nice to focus on. I hardly notice that it is getting colder and darker or even that Christmas is looming. I am in SCD mode.

In the pre SCD days November was always such a depressing month. The whole of the dark, wet, cold grey months seem to stretch before me into eternity. Now I barely notice it and by the time SCD ends Christmas is upon us and the days are starting to lengthen. I know January and February are just as dark and cold and grey as November but by then it feels like the end of winter is not so far away.
  • foxyredfoxyred Posts: 15,734
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    catakin wrote: »
    Same here. I'm always on here checking updates. I'll miss it though after next Saturday. What do you all do. Forget about SCD or like me waiting for next year's celebs and pros.

I start to wean myself off by watching old clips on youtube and eventually... not sure when it happens but it does... I start living again... :)

... until next time :o;-)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 336
    Forum Member
    I wouldn't bother. Your life's boring :p
  • primerprimer Posts: 6,370
    Forum Member
    Its always like this by the end - the celebs are tired snd emotional and so is the forum. I've usually had enough by now, and consequently have never watched the xmas show, too soon, too bloaty, especially on top of xmas xcess....
  • kochspostulateskochspostulates Posts: 3,067
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The dance studio I go to has a Christmas break so I can't dance in real life or watch it on TV when this weekend is over :(
  • londongirlGrelondongirlGre Posts: 23,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The dance studio I go to has a Christmas break so I can't dance in real life or watch it on TV when this weekend is over :(

There's always YouTube. It's not the same but it's an option.

In any case, the next series will be here before we know it.
  • foxyredfoxyred Posts: 15,734
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    houdi wrote: »
    I wouldn't bother. Your life's boring :p

Charming! :cry::p
  • RoseAnneRoseAnne Posts: 3,203
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    foxyred wrote: »

YOU think it's bad, I'm doing a blog every week on it which takes up more time than is healthy! Gawd knows how Monkseal's doing, what with this and the Apprentice as well!
    :D
  • bigaltbigalt Posts: 1,928
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Get the Fred and Ginger DVDs out for an airing
  • curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have watched Strictly for a few years but this is the first year I've been addicted, like the poster above I normally dread winter but looking forward to Strictly has helped me, usually I hate the winter nights closing the curtains early etc but for the past three months its curtains shut and ITT time. Following pro,s on twitter I have discovered a few I wasn't that keen on I now really like. I will really miss it but will continue watching you tube clips, twitter and I, ll watch DWTS in Spring until then its onto Big Brother mode for me.
  • KorkyTheCatKorkyTheCat Posts: 24,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    curvybabes wrote: »
    I have watched Strictly for a few years but this is the first year I've been addicted, like the poster above I normally dread winter but looking forward to Strictly has helped me, usually I hate the winter nights closing the curtains early etc but for the past three months its curtains shut and ITT time. Following pro,s on twitter I have discovered a few I wasn't that keen on I now really like. I will really miss it but will continue watching you tube clips, twitter and I, ll watch DWTS in Spring until then its onto Big Brother mode for me.

Some threads endure perennially, Curvybabes. It needn't be Goodbye. :)
  • curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Some threads endure perennially, Curvybabes. It needn't be Goodbye. :)

Oh that's good to know :)