Options

Am I missing something , what has luisa done. ?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 109
Forum Member
BB will be boring without her seems the public can't stand independent self assured women , chavaunist voting in full force.

Comments

• Options
    AaronWxAaronWx Posts: 2,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nothing that bad really. People just need somebody to hate.
  • Options
    jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is vindictive and spiteful and thinks he whole house revolves around her. It would make my day if she is evicted but I don't think it will happen sadly.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she isnt going so dont worry :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 116
    Forum Member
    She's really childish, annoying and rude and lacks the charisma and charm to get away with it
  • Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jeanoj wrote: »
    She is vindictive and spiteful and thinks he whole house revolves around her. It would make my day if she is evicted but I don't think it will happen sadly.
    I don't like her either Jean, but I can see that without Luisa the house would be pretty dull. If she goes it'll be 45 mins of Lee and Jasmine snogging, a few mins of Casey moaning and the odd bit between Lionel and Jim. Sam and Ollie will watch whilst smiling :D

Luisa needs to stay.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she has just spoken the truth.......Jasmine keeps giving her the bullets to fire though but does not back her in arguments>:(
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She wants to be the centre of attention and can't bare the fact Jim and Lionel think she is a stupid gobby mare and have told her so..
  • Options
    intoxicationintoxication Posts: 7,059
    Forum Member
    She's an attractive female with opinions.
  • Options
    thenetworkbabethenetworkbabe Posts: 45,624
    Forum Member
    Mercedez22 wrote: »
    BB will be boring without her seems the public can't stand independent self assured women , chavaunist voting in full force.

Seems to have pointed out dappy is idle, starting days of sulk from him. She called Lionel ,an oap, an oap - hitting his peter pan complex. She then stopped Jim from sleeping even more, and she then gave Lionel some chocolates when he asked for them.

The producers have done their bit with that edit of Liz explaining who should go. Thats them justifying luisa staying, or announcing they have given up and the house will be dull without her.
  • Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mercedez22 wrote: »
    A teeny bit premature slating the whole viewing public it would seem :D
  • Options
    DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    muggins14 wrote: »
    I don't like her either Jean, but I can see that without Luisa the house would be pretty dull. If she goes it'll be 45 mins of Lee and Jasmine snogging, a few mins of Casey moaning and the odd bit between Lionel and Jim. Sam and Ollie will watch whilst smiling :D

Luisa needs to stay.

I cannot stand Luisa either. She is full of herself and a nasty piece of work but it would be dull in the house without her. I have to say that I would love to see Jasmine go tonight to separate her from Lee even though I don't like Liz either!
  • Options
    Helsbels46Helsbels46 Posts: 1,324
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's an attractive female with opinions.

And intelligent.

I couldn't live with her & can see why she is so irritating to her fellow HMs - but she is a great HM!

Compared to Liz...well, there really is no comparison - even all the HMs agreed that Liz is the most boring in there.
  • Options
    Cletus Van DamnCletus Van Damn Posts: 445
    Forum Member
    She is a foul mouthed annoying egotist.
    All she does is argue and act like a ****. The way she has treated Jim has been terrible.
    As for her being good looking, what a joke! She also has the most annoying lazy drawl that goes right through me. She came across as a bitch on The Apprentice but has been even worse on this.
  • Options
    sandy50sandy50 Posts: 22,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she isnt going so dont worry :)

no-ones worrying - it's a gameshow
  • Options
    summertime09summertime09 Posts: 10,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is a foul mouthed annoying egotist.
    All she does is argue and act like a ****. The way she has treated Jim has been terrible.
    As for her being good looking, what a joke! She also has the most annoying lazy drawl that goes right through me. She came across as a bitch on The Apprentice but has been even worse on this.

Jim is so lovely, sure has a soft spot for Linda!:(