Options

EastEnders Spoiler Thread

Comments

• Options
    KBambiKBambi Posts: 3,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for all the spoilers :)

I read in All About Soap that Phil finds out Ian lied about the crash in Week 46 or 47.
  • Options
    monalisa62003monalisa62003 Posts: 56,964
    Forum Member
    KBambi wrote: »
    Thanks for all the spoilers :)

I read in All About Soap that Phil finds out Ian lied about the crash in Week 46 or 47.

did it mention tina/shirley in AAS ?
  • Options
    ilovenicnacsilovenicnacs Posts: 43,397
    Forum Member
    catonia wrote: »
    Meh.
    I think we can all agree that Michael is a creep. Alice is a teenager and he's using her. Doesn't he try to frame her?

:confused: yes, but what does that have to do with my joke on Mona?
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Do you have to at this time of morning :(

What? Lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    What? Lol

It was posted at like 9am
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    It was posted at like 9am

The post you were commenting on was funny
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The post you were commenting on was funny

But it was too early and im not a morning person lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    But it was too early and im not a morning person lol

Lol. I have to be a morning person as im at work then
  • Options
    KBambiKBambi Posts: 3,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    did it mention tina/shirley in AAS ?

Didn't see anything, no.
  • Options
    KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dullagj2 wrote: »
    Tues 5th Nov:
    - A loved-up Bianca makes a surprise return home…then her new man, Terry, turns up and she announces he’s moving in with his 2 kids! Bianca’s happy to see her dad but how will she react when she sees how close he’s got to Carol?
    - Masood worries about Carol and David.
    - Kat does Alfie and Roxy a good turn.

Written by Christopher Reason.
  • Options
    jamesc_715jamesc_715 Posts: 8,505
    Forum Member
    Deleted (posted a comment in wrong thread)
  • Options
    KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Monday 11th November
    • A suspicious David tries to get Ian to admit to Carl’s involvement in Max’s arrest for Carol’s sake, so when Ian keeps quiet, he takes matters into his own hands.
    • Masood asks Carol to move in with him when he sees how stressed and upset she is, living in the chaotic Butcher household, but Carol is unsure if she should accept his offer.
    • A desperate Kirsty is forced to extreme measures and steals the money she needs to pay off the loan sharks from a dangerous source.

Tuesday 12th November
    • It’s the day of Max’s trial and Carl continues to pile the pressure on Ian but will he go ahead with giving a false witness statement?
    • The Beale family are worried about Ian’s whereabouts when the police arrive looking for him and he is nowhere to be found.
    • Sam is beginning to feel trapped by his new life and contemplates leaving his family once again. Ava and Dexter can tell something isn’t right and begin to worry when Sam doesn’t show up for Ava’s birthday lunch.

Thursday 14th November
    • Max and Phil put their plan into action to get revenge on Carl for what he has done to them both - but then Phil gets some shocking information from Carl…
    • Max struggles with the day’s events and desperately wants to be accepted back into the family but worries it won’t be possible after everything he has done to distance himself from them.
    • David manages to win back Carol’s trust when he explains what he has done to protect the family - but has he done enough to break up Carol and Masood’s relationship?

Friday 15th November
    No show due to Children In Need.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 233
    Forum Member
    :confused: yes, but what does that have to do with my joke on Mona?
    As I said... He needs to just go away. He's such an old dick.:sleep:
  • Options
    dulliredullire Posts: 20,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks Kieran. :)

[HIGHLIGHT]WARNING[/HIGHLIGHT]: Scroll through gallery to see pics from w/c 4th Nov, reveals who dies Fri 1st Nov.
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-reviews/eastenders-verdict-what-learnt-eastenders-2487009
  • Options
    Forum Member
    week 45

cast list
    Janine Butcher Charlie Brooks
    Alice Branning Jasmyn Banks
    Joey Branning David Witts
    Whitney Dean Shona McGarty
    Carol Jackson Lindsey Coulson
    David Wicks Michael French
    Masood Ahmed Nitin Ganatra
    Tamwar Masood Himesh Patel
    Arthur 'Fatboy' Chubb Ricky Norwood
    Poppy Meadow Rachel Bright
    Lauren Branning Jacqueline Jossa
    Kat Moon Jessie Wallace
    Alfie Moon Shane Richie
    Roxy Mitchell Rita Simons
    Ronnie Mitchell Samantha Womack
    AJ Ahmed Phaldut Sharma
    Abi Branning Lorna Fitzgerald
    Kirsty Branning Kierston Wareing
    Cora Cross Ann Mitchell
    Max Branning Jake Wood
    Peter Beale Ben Hardy
    Ian Beale Adam Woodyatt
    Denise Fox Diane Parish
    Lucy Beale Hetti Bywater
    Carl White Daniel Coonan
    Patrick Trueman Rudolph Walker
    Sadie Young Kate Magowan
    Liam Butcher James Forde

Terry Spraggan Terry Alderton

TJ Spraggan George Sargeant
    Rosie Spraggan Jerzey Swingler

Morgan Butcher Devon Higgs

Rob Topp Dean Roberts
    DS Noah Baker Sam Wilkin
    PC Carrie White Claire Lichie
    DC Edward Lloyd
    Phillip Langhorne
    DS Sally Grant Sara Poyzer
    directors

monday/tuesday Karl Neilson
    thursday/friday Dominic Keavey

writers
    monday Daisy Coulam
    tuesday Christopher Reason
    thursday Patrick Homes
    friday Richard Lazarus(

sad not to see
    michael
    in the cast list :
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks mona. :)

The Mirror gives next week's episodes a good review, calling them 'unmissable.'
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-previews/eastenders-spoiler-alert-unmissable-michael-2519840
  • Options
    sarahcadhillsarahcadhill Posts: 2,446
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dullagj2 wrote: »
    Thanks mona. :)

The Mirror gives next week's episodes a good review, calling them 'unmissable.'
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-previews/eastenders-spoiler-alert-unmissable-michael-2519840

This is making me very excited for next week then :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Monday 11th November
    Written by: Christopher Reason
    • David is convinced Ian is lying about Max's arrest and urges him to tell the truth - but when his half-brother keeps quiet, he takes it as a sign of guilt and tries to scare Carl off.

• Carol is fed up with the commotion caused by having Terry and his children in the house - but it still comes as a surprise when a concerned Masood asks her to move in with him, and she doesn't know whether to accept.

• A desperate Kirsty steals the money she needs to pay the loan sharks - unaware she's being watched.

Castlist for the week:
    Phil Mitchell
    Steve McFadden

Carl White
    Daniel Coonan

Max Branning
    Jake Wood

Abi Branning
    Lorna Fitzgerald

Lauren Branning
    Jacqueline Jossa

Cora Cross
    Ann Mitchell

Kirsty Branning
    Kierston Wareing

Kat Moon
    Jessie Wallace

Alfie Moon
    Shane Richie

Ian Beale
    Adam Woodyatt

Denise Fox
    Diane Parish

Peter Beale
    Ben Hardy

Lucy Beale
    Hetti Bywater

Sam James
    Cornell S John

Ava Hartman
    Clare Perkins

Dexter Hartman
    Khali Best

Terry Spraggan
    Terry Alderton

Bianca Butcher
    Patsy Palmer

David Wicks
    Michael French

Carol Jackson
    Lindsey Coulson

Masood Ahmed
    Nitin Ganatra

AJ Ahmed
    Phaldut Sharma

Tamwar Masood
    Himesh Patel

Arthur `Fat Boy' Chubb
    Ricky Norwood

Janine Butcher
    Charlie Brooks

Whitney Dean
    Shona McGarty

Liam Butcher
    James Forde

Tiffany Butcher
    Maisie Smith

Morgan Butcher
    Devon Higgs

Rosie Spraggan
    Jerzey Swingler

TJ Spraggan
    George Sargeant

Bobby Beale
    Rory Stroud

Rob Topp
    Dean Roberts

Gerald Palmer
    Jonathan Tafler

Jeff Holland
    Richard Huw

PC Evans
    Adam McNamara

Forewoman
    Eve-Marie Akers

Judge
    Philip Bird

Dominic Keavey has directed Mon & Tues. Newman is still credited as EP.

Monday 18th November
    Written by: Pete Lawson
    • Phil finally discovers what has happened to Shirley.

• Denise is stunned when she finds out about the lies Ian has told her. Is this the end of their relationship?

• The stress from recent events pushes Lauren to breaking point. She seeks comfort in the arms of Jake and has a revelation for him.

Tuesday 19th November
    • Jake’s dark secret is revealed.

• At his wits' end over Alice, Joey sets about getting closer to Janine…

• Recent events lead Alfie and Kat to lean on each other.

• Denise is in for a surprise when Shirley’s sister Tina arrives in Walford and is quick to cause trouble.

Thursday 21st November
    • Lauren is excited to meet Jake, but their date doesn’t go the way she planned. As Lauren discovers the horrible truth, will she destroy Jake’s life?

• Carl has some home truths for Max that could put an end to his and Kirsty’s relationship.

Friday 22nd November
    • After talk turns to ex-girlfriends at Alfie’s stag do, Alfie finds himself at Kat’s front door and he has a revelation to make which will change their lives forever.

• Ronnie voices her concerns about Alfie and Kat to Roxy, which leads to a heated argument between the sisters. Finally, Roxy snaps and make a shock decision.

• Roxy is stunned when a surprise visitor arrives for the wedding.
  • Options
    radcliffe95radcliffe95 Posts: 4,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nic Phillips ‏@NicPhillipsTVuk 6h
    @industryhub Fabulous upcoming Xmas stories now in production in Walford! Joy, tears, sick & surprises aplenty. Ding dong!

^ EastEnders director.

DARK MASOOD PLOT AHEAD
    EastEnders star Nitin Ganatra has revealed that viewers will see a 'darker side' to Masood in the coming months.

The actor admitted that an upcoming storyline will "test" the love that many viewers have for his character.

Ganatra told the BBC Asian Network that he is much busier following the appointment of Dominic Treadwell-Collins as producer.

"It's picking up. We've got the new boss at EastEnders and he's injected a whole new enthusiasm into the place. He created Masood. He was originally there as a head story liner and now he's come back as the boss. Obviously, he loves that character.

"It's the stories, there's no point being there for a few years and being unhappy and bored. As long as you're given good, interesting stories and you're challenged as an actor then it's a good place to be. If you're not then it's not a good place to be."

Asked if actors often pitched ideas for their characters to the show's producers, he said: "Not usually, no, but I think they are now much more open to actors saying 'what about this, what about that?'.

"In fact, I did pitch a storyline not long ago which our new producer Dominic Treadwell-Collins is going with and we're going to see a whole new side to Masood.

"The thing about Masood is people love him so much, across the board in all cultures everyone's mum loves Masood. They all want to take care of him. Going ahead with an idea I proposed, we're going to test that love.

"We're going to see if Masood can get much, much darker and much more controversial. We want a bit of controversy every now and again. It's too safe at the moment so we will go down that road now."

The actor also suggested that Masood's daughter Shabnam (Zahra Ahmadi) should make a comeback to Albert Square.

"What if Shabnam came back? That would be good. We need another woman to come into the Masood household. We haven't seen her for a long time so you never know," he said.

PATSY PALMER INTERVIEW
    Fiery, feisty and flame-haired, Bianca Jackson is one of the stroppiest characters in soap history, and Albert Square is always a slightly duller place without her gobby presence.

However, the iconic character returns to EastEnders this week, with another bloke and his young son and daughter.

With her new boyfriend Terry Spraggan (played by Terry Alderton) and a marauding horde of feuding children all packed into the Butcher-Jackson household, it’s sure to be a chaotic comeback for Bianca.

We talk to actress Patsy Palmer, 41, who plays Bianca, about resuming life in Albert Square and DJ-ing in Ibiza over the summer...

Tell us about the new bloke Bianca has met in Manchester...
    She’s got a new boyfriend called Terry.

He’s a cabbie in Manchester and a really nice guy, but he’s still married and his wife has chucked him out of the family home.

He’s got a love-hate relationship with his missus, because she manipulates him and only needs to snap her fingers to get Terry back.

Why do they all end up going back to Walford together?
    Well, Terry and his two kids are sort of homeless, so Bianca says they can live with her back in Albert Square.

She’s not thinking straight because she’s so happy in her new relationship and has her head in the clouds.

So about a million people are all in the Butcher/Jackson household together!

Exactly how many kids is Bianca caring for now?
    Bianca is looking after four kids of her own, plus Terry’s two kids are now with her, then there’s Terry himself and Carol
    and David all in the same house. So that’s six kids and ten people in total.

We imagine that’s a recipe for disaster...
    You can’t really fit that many people in a small house. Terry’s kids are not happy.

They don’t really know Bianca, don’t get on with her children and want to be with their own mum, especially with Christmas coming.

How does Bianca feel about her father David these days?
    It’s a shock to Bianca that her dad is back, but she adores David and just melts around him.

Bianca is still angry about what her dad did to Carol in the past, but she loves him so much she just can’t stay angry at him.

Carol doesn’t seem to warm to Terry.

After the history with Bianca’s ex-fiancé, paedophile Tony King, Carol is very worried about another man they don’t know moving into the house and being around kids.

She’s just being a concerned grandmother.

Bianca has been unlucky in love so far...
    I do think Bianca deserves to be happy, but I don’t think someone like her would be able to take it. She’s not a happily ever after kind of girl.

What’s it like being back at EastEnders?
    I’ve only been away for a few weeks! EastEnders is a good job and I’m really grateful I’m still part of the show. I do get tired sometimes and I miss my kids.

That’s why it’s nice to take a break occasionally.

Is it hard being in a huge soap and being mum to four kids – Charley, 21, Fenton, 13, Emilia, 12, and Bertie, 2?
    As I get older the most important thing in my life is that my kids are happy and healthy.

I’m lucky that my amazing husband, Richard, is self-employed and he can be at home to look after the kids.

I like to spend as much quality time with my children as I possibly can, because you don’t get those years back.

Your eldest is following in your acting footsteps...
    Yes, I’m really proud of my son, Charley Palmer Merkell. He’s had his first London West End premiere for a film called It’s A Lot [a comedy also starring former Emmerdale actress Roxanne Pallett].

Charley is one of the main characters in it. He has trained so hard at acting and doesn’t need any help from me. It’s amazing.

What did you do with your time off?
    I was out in Ibiza doing a bit of DJ-ing. I love house music and played the Ibiza Rocks night out there.

People on the dancefloor seemed quite surprised to see me behind the decks, but I really enjoy it.

You joined EastEnders 20 years ago. Can you ever imagine leaving the show permanently?
    Yes, I can. As an actor I always want to do other stuff. I often think, “I’d love to have a go at that”, but at the same time, I can’t imagine the character of Bianca not being part of EastEnders.

The reaction I get from our fans is really lovely.

They always seem to want Bianca to be in the show, which is amazing.

I’m really grateful for that kind of support. Occasionally, you do get some fans who seem to think EastEnders is a real place, which can be a bit scary!

You DJ-ed at the Inside Soap Awards, where Emmerdale won Best Soap. Were you gutted?
    Not really. I think all the soaps are great and it’s good that everyone wins, rather than one show dominating for a long time.
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/eastenders-patsy-palmer-another-chaotic-2661660

Writers w/c 11th Nov:
    Mon 11th: Christopher Reason
    Tues 12th: Rob Gittins
    Thurs 14th Peter Mattessi.

(Newman still credited as EP)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jake's secret is worth waiting for!

~ Which couple announce their engagement and who's not happy about it? Soap begins with E.

Monday 18th Nov: (Pete Lawson)
    - Shirley's estranged sister Tina shows up but what is she hiding?

- Phil is all set to attack Carl with a crowbar until he threatens to hurt Ben.

- Lauren and Denise learn the truth about Ian's no-show in court.

- Kirsty struggles to deal with her guilt.

Tuesday 19th Nov:
    - It's the day of Michael's funeral and Kat and Alfie grow closer. Janine refuses to go but turns up later to say a tearful goodbye where she collapses sobbing.

- Joey visits Alice in prison and is shocked by her desperation so he hatches a plan to save her. He goes back to visit Janine with a bottle of wine. Janine breaks down and he comforts her.

- A furious Denise lets rip at Ian.

Thursday 21st Nov:
    - Jake's got heartbreaking news for Lauren, then he shocks her with another bombshell.

- Joey is watching Janine but what is he planning?

- Max focuses on being a good dad.

Friday 22nd Nov:
    - It's the night of Alfie's stag do but is he really in a party mood?

- Roxy has a big row with Ronnie.

- Bianca wants her dad and Terry to get to know each other better.

COMING UP:
    - It's Roxy and Alfie's big day but will the wedding have a happy ending?

- What next for Lauren and Jake?

- It's Mitchells versus Moons, what are they fighting for this time?

PRESS OFFICE SPOILERS:

Monday 25 November
    • It’s Roxy and Alfie’s wedding day, but in light of recent events, Alfie has the biggest decision of his life to make.

• Kat is put in a difficult position when Roxy apologises for the past and suggests a truce, but how will Kat react?

• It's crunch time for Ronnie as Roxy gives her an ultimatum about coming to the wedding.

Tuesday 26 November
    • Roxy is over the moon that she will soon be married to Alfie – but will everything go ahead as planned?

Thursday 28 November
    • After the events of yesterday, a huge argument breaks out between the involved parties, causing havoc in Albert Square.

• Ava finds out some shocking information about Sam and he is panicked when he realises his secret is out...

Friday 29 November
    • Sam is put on the spot when Ava gives him the ultimatum which could result in him leaving Walford forever, but what will Sam do?

• Shirley is furious when Tina pushes Phil to breaking point and he throws her out, leaving the sisters homeless, but luckily Shirley has a trick up her sleeve.

• Lola is jealous when Peter compliments another girl, so she hatches a plan to make him notice her
  • Options
    SMIDSYmk2SMIDSYmk2 Posts: 7,806
    Forum Member
    Engagement? Bianca and Terry already?
    i really hope Jake and Sadie aren't married.