Man has stroke, wakes up Gay

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,807
    Forum Member
    I think most men know full well whether they fancy men or women. It's not something you can really sleepwalk into. I think women do tend to do that sometimes.

Most women know full well too. The idea that a womens sexuality is more fluid that a mans is bullshit.
  • MAWMAW Posts: 38,777
    Forum Member
    tribade wrote: »
    Most women know full well too. The idea that a womens sexuality is more fluid that a mans is bullshit.

It's a funny thing, but male gays seem to be desperate for men to have fluid sexualities. We don't. You are not alone in speaking as you do, amongst women.
    Strangely, the same gay men who claim it's fluid seem to be very sure about being gay:confused: I couldn't say a serious stroke could not change me, but the fairly serious knocking about I have given myself so far certainly hasn't.
  • edExedEx Posts: 13,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think most men know full well whether they fancy men or women. It's not something you can really sleepwalk into. I think women do tend to do that sometimes.
    I'm not disputing that. The sleepwalking I'm referring to is going along with the expectations of others rather than acting on what we actually want. You see it in other areas of life too. People do the wrong degrees, train for the wrong career, all sorts of things.
  • mirrorimagemirrorimage Posts: 4,622
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lennie59 wrote: »
    Matt Monro sang that didn't he?

Ha ha ha :D
  • SuperbassSuperbass Posts: 960
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is the most absurd and hilarious thing I've seen today, got a good chuckle out of it!
  • KapellmeisterKapellmeister Posts: 41,322
    Forum Member
    That article could hardly be more anti-gay if it tried. The DM is repellent.
    Forum Member
    MAW wrote: »
    It's a funny thing, but male gays seem to be desperate for men to have fluid sexualities. We don't. You are not alone in speaking as you do, amongst women.
    Strangely, the same gay men who claim it's fluid seem to be very sure about being gay:confused: I couldn't say a serious stroke could not change me, but the fairly serious knocking about I have given myself so far certainly hasn't.

Haven't you ever been tempted, even once?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That article could hardly be more anti-gay if it tried. The DM is repellent.
    Yeah, but you already knew that. Better to point and laugh at them than get all ired up. Bunch of tossers the lot of them :D
    Forum Member
    edEx wrote: »
    Yeah, but you already knew that. Better to point and laugh at them than get all ired up. Bunch of tossers the lot of them :D

I feel angry with myself for even clicking on the link :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 227
    Forum Member
    [QUOTE=I wonder what will happen if he get's another bang on the head though?[/QUOTE]

Keep dogs and all other animals out of his way
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 227
    Forum Member
    I wonder what will happen if he get's another bang on the head though?

Keep dogs and all other animals out of his way
  • madlh100madlh100 Posts: 9,893
    Forum Member
    Poor guy.

Maybe the stroke changes his body? Like his wires and stuff. :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did the Gay call him an ambulance having been woken up?
  • Killer GorillaKiller Gorilla Posts: 3,672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If a stroke can change someones sexual orientation than people will just it as evidence that gays can be "cured".
  • madlh100madlh100 Posts: 9,893
    Forum Member
    If a stroke can change someones sexual orientation than people will just it as evidence that gays can be "cured".

I'm not sure.

Maybe the accident put his wires into different holes.
  • wolfticketwolfticket Posts: 913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I actually think it could be interesting evidence of the neuropsychological root of human sexual orientation and could certainly put to bed the ridiculous notion that it isn't innate and can be "cured".
  • MAWMAW Posts: 38,777
    Forum Member
    Haven't you ever been tempted, even once?

No. Ever been tempted by a woman?
  • nanscombenanscombe Posts: 16,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    madlh100 wrote: »
    I'm not sure.

Maybe the accident put his wires into different holes.

Something has certainly ended up in a different hole. :D

Of course, if we were all]/b] born bisexual, as Freud (I think) suggested, this may not seem anything special.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,238
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wallster wrote: »
    It's not a "lifestyle" :rolleyes:

Why not? I thought a lifestyle was the way in which a person lives? The way in which this chap lives has changed entirely.....hence a new lifestyle.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wallster wrote: »
    What a horrendous thought :eek:

Why is it horrendous?
  • dawnrayddawnrayd Posts: 6,746
    Forum Member
    As a straight lad, I don't know much about what gays find attractive, but I would imagine it's similar to what girls find attractive, so not sure why he needed to drop the proper bloke image and grow a silly hair cut.

Unlucky break for his ex-fiance eh? :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dawnrayd wrote: »
    Unlucky break for his ex-fiance eh? :D
    On the contrary I think she's been rather fortunate. I can't imagine their marriage would have been permanent.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    edEx wrote: »
    On the contrary I think she's been rather fortunate. I can't imagine their marriage would have been permanent.

I doubt she feels fortunate tbh, first her beloved breaks his neck, then has a stroke, then decides on a whole lifestyle change once he gets better.....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4
    Forum Member
    the way he is holding that hairdryer makes me think he is a natural lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I doubt she feels fortunate tbh
    She'll be long over it by now. He didn't slim down overnight. In the meantime imagine if they'd had their marriage, maybe even a child or two, and then he'd gone off to become a hairdresser. Compared to what may have been the future I think she's come out of the whole thing reasonably unscathed.