Options

Man has stroke, wakes up Gay

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    CreamteaCreamtea Posts: 14,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This whole thing just makes me think of Family Guy! "Oh, for the love of penis!!!". :D
    Did he also lose the ability to be able to tell what a hideous hairstyle looks like after he turned Gay?
  • Options
    KapellmeisterKapellmeister Posts: 41,322
    Forum Member
    Clearly he always was gay and the stroke removed the psychological 'issues' that prevented him from coming out. A total non-story.
  • Options
    CreamteaCreamtea Posts: 14,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kylel wrote: »
    Burly rugby player has a stroke after freak gym accident… wakes up gay and becomes a hairdresser

When 19-stone rugby player Chris Birch suffered a stroke during a freak training accident, his family feared it would be a life-changing injury.
    Yet while his recovery certainly brought about a transformation, it seems to have been in a way no one could have expected.
    For when he regained consciousness, the 26-year-old – who was engaged to his girlfriend – claimed he had become gay.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2058921/Chris-Birch-stroke-Rugby-player-wakes-gay-freak-gym-accident.html#ixzz1s3pnkT1s

this made me lol what do you think ?

He also aged SEVEN years!!!!! :eek::D
  • Options
    Dai13371Dai13371 Posts: 8,071
    Forum Member

Mediocre actress with legs like toothpicks.

Not for me I'm afraid, but crack on all you Karen admirers.
  • Options
    fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
    Forum Member
    Creamtea wrote: »

No..the first bit in bold you highlighted says he is 19 stone.. The second bit says he is 26 years old.
  • Options
    VoynichVoynich Posts: 14,481
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's a shame he had to go all 'gay' stereotype. He probably would have done better in the bars if he'd kept the rugby player look. You hardly ever see guys looking for 'gay acting' men in personals it's always 'straight acting'!! :D
  • Options
    Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    Dai13371 wrote: »
    Mediocre actress with legs like toothpicks.

Not for me I'm afraid, but crack on all you Karen admirers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky6QPqLkyzI#t=0m8s
    http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg10/scaled.php?server=10&filename=karengillan1u.jpg&res=landing

;)
  • Options
    lalalala Posts: 21,175
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Clearly he always was gay and the stroke removed the psychological 'issues' that prevented him from coming out. A total non-story.

This /\
  • Options
    nanscombenanscombe Posts: 16,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What a shame that the Worlds most intelligent minds in the fields of psychology and medicine don't have as much insight into the mechanisms which govern sexuality.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,799
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2058921/19st-rugby-player-Chris-Birch-stroke-gym-accident-wakes-gay.html?ITO=1490 Quite aware that the story is covered by the worst comic book in circulation, but it's still kinda'a interesting.
    Yes I agree it's a comic, but I think it's very clever. The upshot of their stories often involves questioning something or other, in this case why are some people gay. If a bang on the head makes somebody gay, does this explain gay people, were all gay people dropped on their heads as babies, and could all gay people just have a brain operation and suddenly not be gay? Or... all we all secretly gay, and a bang on the head would help us realise it? Or maybe there is no such thing as straight or gay, just social convention. I think the DM is quite subversive.
  • Options
    bryemycazbryemycaz Posts: 11,756
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    simon_hw wrote: »
    Well whether it is true or not, i don't like what this programme is implying; that all straight men are butch, beer drinking rugby players and gay men are all camp hair-dressers and you are either one or the other. I'm a gay man, i'm not camp but i'm not butch either, i like beer and football but i'm no hooligan either. I have a friend who is the campest thing you could ever meet and he is happily married with kids and there are people who are everything inbetween that you could ever imagine.

PS they suspiciously haven't shown any photos of him before the accident when he was supposedly "big & burley", can't quite imagine it myself!

Oh I agree Ive got two mates who are gay, one is an old school friend who I have known since we were both 4. Hes a little bit camp but no way is he a "Louie Spence" and he is not a hairdresser but runs his own IT company. Whilst the other one is a Hard Rock/Heavy Metal fan who I became good mates with as we share an interest in the same music style.

He for one cannot stand Lady Gaga and Maddona hey he doesn't even like Queen he finds Freddie annoying, though I personally love Queen. Ive asked both of them about this guy and they agree with me that he always been gay and is trying to get some money. TBH they are quite peed off with this feller as one of them was asked have you had a stroke then as your gay.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,692
    Forum Member
    Creamtea wrote: »

Yappy, is that you? :eek::p
  • Options
    PretinamaPretinama Posts: 6,069
    Forum Member
    I wake up gay every day. It's no big deal.

Didn't click the link as it's from the Daily Hate.
  • Options
    OvalteenieOvalteenie Posts: 24,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He was better-looking in the old picture of when he was a burly rugby player :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 21,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How come this story from last year has been resurrected in the DM today and being repeated on BBC3?
  • Options
    flashgordon1952flashgordon1952 Posts: 3,799
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    QuirkyGirl wrote: »
    Sounds like a joke and he was in denial before the accident. Ha ha ha.
    hope he was not a priest ?
    This is the biggest load of rubbish i have heard in a long time. The daily mail must be very desperate for stories so they go into "silly season" early !
    "drop the dead donkey"