Options

What's the weirdest thing your pet has done.

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,784
Forum Member
✭✭✭
We used to have a German Shepherd that liked to sit on the window ledge just staring out into space (was always at night time though when the stars where out) and she also liked to find hedgehogs, pick them up, bring them in to the house and lay them on her bed. She also used to share her bed with our pet rabbit and they would play quite happily together for hours on end. I'd never seen anything like it before lol

I must have looked a right idiot taking a dog and rabbit for a walk but she wouldn't go with it lol

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,764
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When one of my cats was younger she had a collection of knives that she stole from the kitchen and hid under the sofa. I only realised when I caught her in the act.
  • Options
    Simone17Simone17 Posts: 944
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We used to have a clothed cuddly toy rabbit that used to sit on the spare bed. My wired haired dachshund Cybil used to remove its bloomers on a regular basis, she never did anything else to it.
  • Options
    cobwebsoupcobwebsoup Posts: 4,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well we had a male rabbit called Zebedee. He was obsessed with our male cat Simba, but none of the other cats. He would follow him everywhere, even sleep with him, try to hump him all the time ect. Zebedee died and a few years ago we got another male rabbit. This one again is obsessed with Simba, but none of the others. I get woken up some mornings hearing banging and meowing out the back, and I look out the window and Dylan (the newer rabbit) is humping a very confused and nervous Simba. I don't know what it is they love about him.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,470
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We had a cat by the name of Tiger due to fact she was always second when another cat challenged her so I gave her that name for a joke but she got her own back so many times later down the line. She often got a furball in her throat and cleared it along with her last meal whilst sitting on top of a selected door. Maximum spread plus maximum stink but after she would be so daft and cudly she got away with as I loved her so much.
    I have spoken before of one our present cats by the name of Billy who likes to wander around the house after we all in bed and finds any cat toys so he can talk to them and move them around the house. More often he takes them upstairs and leaves them on the landing where he will serenade to them before his retires for his nights rest.
    The first thing heard at breakfast here is "Did you hear him last night?"
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 88
    Forum Member
    My dog likes to eat spaghetti.