Dolly Parton vs Debbie Harry Which elder Blonde Bombshell You want to "date" .

2»

Comments

• MicrokorgMicrokorg Posts: 2,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Debbie
    Dolly hot in the 80's, but now 100% plastic
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 235
    Forum Member
    Dolly Parton is really something else. Make fun of her of you dare, but she'll always come back with something wittier. The hair comment is mentioned ^^, and one if her others I like is, 'Folks call me a dumb blonde. Well I ain't dumb and I ain't blonde!'

Who else would create a whole theme park based on the nasty thing that have been said about her, and then staff it with her family so they'll always have employment?

Again, as someone wrote ^^, she freely admits to having gone under the knife and about 20 years ago she did look a bit 'plastic' but now she looks much better and more balanced. I think she's brill!! :)

Yes, Dolly has always been very open about why she looks the way she does, even put it in a song, Backwoods Barbie! Brilliant song.

I think she is great, very very talented lady and despite her wealth, still true to her roots and her family.
  • doormouse1doormouse1 Posts: 5,431
    Forum Member
    Lenitive wrote: »
    Why do we need to pit them against one another? Appreciate them both and their contributions to music; it needn't be a contest.

Dolly was fabulous last night. She made me want to glue rhinestones all over my clothes!

Ditto.

The opening question is a little juvenile, surely?
  • Dragonlady 25Dragonlady 25 Posts: 8,587
    Forum Member
    Meanaunty wrote: »
    Yes, Dolly has always been very open about why she looks the way she does, even put it in a song, Backwoods Barbie! Brilliant song.

I think she is great, very very talented lady and despite her wealth, still true to her roots and her family.

Talking of her background, she was asked how the family all kept clean with X children in a two troom shack. She answered, 'Well, I wash down as far as possible and then up as far as possible and when no one's looking, I wash possible!' :blush::o:D
  • DangerBrotherDangerBrother Posts: 1,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    doormouse1 wrote: »
    Ditto.

The opening question is a little juvenile, surely?

I am 42,

not juvenile at all
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Debbie Harry :-)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 20
    Forum Member
    Dolly Rebecca Parton is an American singer-songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, actress, author, and philanthropist, best known for her work in country music.. i pick him up