Jenna-Louise Coleman - "I'm in season 8"

MulettMulett Posts: 9,055
Forum Member
The interviews with Matt and Jenna-Louise in the Radio Times were very interesting.

Matt responds to complaints that Who fans have been short changed (in terms of Who episodes) this year.

And Jenna-Louise confirms she continues as Clara next year. Which is good news if its true that Matt is leaving at Christmas. Nice to have some continuity!

Comments

• Sara_PeplowSara_Peplow Posts: 1,579
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    However in todays daily mail there are rumours she is being offered other roles so may leave to pursue a movie career.She would have done 12 episodes by the christmas special so who know what S8 might bring.
  • Shawn_LunnShawn_Lunn Posts: 9,353
    Forum Member
    Jenna herself has said she's doing Series 8.

I'll take her word over the Daily Fail's to be honest.
  • performingmonkperformingmonk Posts: 20,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Christmas episode will technically be episode 1 of series 8. Just saying.....;)
  • DiscoPDiscoP Posts: 5,920
    Forum Member
    The Christmas episode will technically be episode 1 of series 8. Just saying.....;)

Doesn't that rather depend on when Series 8 will be broadcast?
  • nebogipfelnebogipfel Posts: 8,375
    Forum Member
    DiscoP wrote: »
    Doesn't that rather depend on when Series 8 will be broadcast?

The Doctor The Widow And The Wardrobe was episode one of series seven, I suppose. December 2011 to May 2013. Longest series ever. Wonder if series 8 can top that?
  • Sara_PeplowSara_Peplow Posts: 1,579
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If they start filming regular episodes after the christmas special it might not be too bad.
    Maybe show the first half in the spring and part 2 in autumn. Or just wait and show it sept to dec 2014. 9 months is not too long we have waited that long before. 10 months from TWORS to AOTD. With only a christmas special inbetween.