Options

Jordan hates Rachel Stevens.

Comments

• Options
    FancyFancy Posts: 3,582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dw23 wrote:
    I think you are wrong - she is a business woman that is not aggressive and is a very pleasant lady to talk to.

I hope you stick by one of your previous posts and don't defend her when she's on TV and being nasty to Peter! :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fancy wrote:
    I hope you stick by one of your previous posts and don't defend her when she's on TV and being nasty to Peter! :)

I reponded to Capri's comment of the agent - the agent is a decent woman who is not aggressive.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FordCapri wrote:
    Ok, I stand corrected then. Still don't know why Jordan needs to relentlessly bitch about other women. It's got to stem from somewhere. Deep insecurity is my guess.. :confused:

No nor do I, and I think your insecurity guess could be the answer but even that doesn't automatically give a person the right to be horrible to everyone. It wears thin after a while.
  • Options
    FancyFancy Posts: 3,582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dw23 wrote:
    I reponded to Capri's comment of the agent - the agent is a decent woman who is not aggressive.

Can you please make yourself a bit plainer DW - I thought you were talking about Jordan - sorry! :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fancy wrote:
    Can you please make yourself a bit plainer DW - I thought you were talking about Jordan - sorry! :o

I know - we keep doing this dont we.

I need to remember to always quote instead of reply. :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    go and tell that to tell that to Johen L and i sure he tell you Somthing difernt we not all like the muppert Peter Andree bone yestoday :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tell what to who - and who was your post aimed at?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 99
    Forum Member
    So Jordan, RS has no talent? Did you not hear yourself performing as a contender for the Eurovision??
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rabbitweed wrote:
    So Jordan, RS has no talent? Did you not hear yourself performing as a contender for the Eurovision??

Does Jordan read this forum?
  • Options
    FordCapriFordCapri Posts: 2,898
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dw23 wrote:
    Does Jordan read this forum?

Perhaps you could ask her that question, dw23....? Did she really think she sang that song well? She must be tone deaf as well as thick, arrogant and bitchy if she actually did.. :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FordCapri wrote:
    Perhaps you could ask her that question, dw23....? Did she really think she sang that song well? She must be tone deaf as well as thick, arrogant and bitchy if she actually did.. :eek:

She was saying on a tv programme the other week - may have been jonathan ross, or This Morning that nerves got the better of her on that and she didnt sound good.

I have heard her song she did with Peter for their wedding and was surprised by that after Eurovision.
  • Options
    bom-jiggybom-jiggy Posts: 15,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dw23 wrote:
    She was saying on a tv programme the other week - may have been jonathan ross, or This Morning that nerves got the better of her on that and she didnt sound good.

I have heard her song she did with Peter for their wedding and was surprised by that after Eurovision.

It was all sound-engineered though :rolleyes:

Unless, of course, you were surprised by how bad her voice sounded :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bom-jiggy wrote:
    It was all sound-engineered though :rolleyes:

Of course it was, but then so is Rachel Stevens music, Westlife, Scissor Sisters, Mcfly, every artist that records a single - unless of course it is a live one from a show.

Many very successful recording artists cannot sing live at all, and always mime on tv shows.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dw23 wrote:
    Of course it was, but then so is Rachel Stevens music, Westlife, Scissor Sisters, Mcfly, every artist that records a single - unless of course it is a live one from a show.

Many very successful recording artists cannot sing live at all, and always mime on tv shows.

The mark of a good singer is one who can belt out a number live. Guess that rules out both Rachel Stevens and your mate, Jordan. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dw23 wrote:

Many others do sing live, and do it well. Tango is a crap singer, and she showed this. Whether or not Rachel Stevens is a crap singer is immaterial to that statement...good grief, DW, give yourself a night off, at least just to refresh your argument!!
  • Options
    bom-jiggybom-jiggy Posts: 15,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Many others do sing live, and do it well. Tango is a crap singer, and she showed this. Whether or not Rachel Stevens is a crap singer is immaterial to that statement...good grief, DW, give yourself a night off, at least just to refresh your argument!!

Thank you artless :) . You took the words right out of my mouth :eek:.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I havent got an argument, I thought she was crap on Eurovision but was pleasantly surprised by the song she did with peter - where is that an argument.

I dont care at all whether or not she gets a recording contract.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dw23 wrote:
    I havent got an argument, I thought she was crap on Eurovision but was pleasantly surprised by the song she did with peter - where is that an argument.

I dont care at all whether or not she gets a recording contract.

Surely you care a little bit? More coffers in the bank for your little Peter, after all? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FordCapri wrote:
    Surely you care a little bit? More coffers in the bank for your little Peter, after all? :rolleyes:

No I am not interested in her as a recording artist, it makes no difference to me whether she does or does not release a record.

With regard to Peter, firstly he isnt my little Peter, secondly why would his bank balance concern me, thirdly i am sure he can survive quite happily without his wife making a record.

You make him sound like he is penniless!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dw23 wrote:
    No I am not interested in her as a recording artist, it makes no difference to me whether she does or does not release a record.

With regard to Peter, firstly he isnt my little Peter, secondly why would his bank balance concern me, thirdly i am sure he can survive quite happily without his wife making a record.

You make him sound like he is penniless!

Well I know he's not penniless but I doubt he has a personal income to last him comfortably for life. Jordan is surely the main breadwinner in the Andre household..? :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FordCapri wrote:
    Well I know he's not penniless but I doubt he has a personal income to last him comfortably for life. Jordan is surely the main breadwinner in the Andre household..? :confused:

I don't know the details of their finances, but I do expect Jordan earns more than him, she does do a lot more afterall.

Peter appears to be financially secure too and has said he has earned more this time around than the whole of his first career.
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dw23 wrote:
    I don't know the details of their finances, but I do expect Jordan earns more than him, she does do a lot more afterall.

Peter appears to be financially secure too and has said he has earned more this time around than the whole of his first career.

Lets hope he remembers to pay his taxes this time... :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lets hope he remembers to pay his taxes this time... :rolleyes:

I am sure he has got it all in order.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And for the record before everyone jumps in...

I think she looked nice on the television awards but she has p***ed me off by jumping in and snatching the envelope off Peter like that, not just once but twice. He only has so much patience and I feel she is pushing it a bit too much at the moment. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    pairofpantspairofpants Posts: 7,098
    Forum Member
    dw23 wrote:
    And for the record before everyone jumps in...

I think she looked nice on the television awards but she has p***ed me off by jumping in and snatching the envelope off Peter like that, not just once but twice. He only has so much patience and I feel she is pushing it a bit too much at the moment. :rolleyes:

Now, now dw...best not to come between husband and wife. What would Pwiceee think if she read what you just wrote - I don't think the capricious one would be very pleased :D
This discussion has been closed.