Options

Adventures with the Wife in Space

2»

Comments

• Options
    nebogipfelnebogipfel Posts: 8,375
    Forum Member
    I must have missed the one where Neil's boss was coming to dinner, Sue accidentally put curry powder in the coffee pot and Neil's trousers fell down.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    M@nterik wrote: »
    I have enjoyed alot of the Tachyon TV material, especially the podcasts they used to do. However this rather twee, bland, sub Terry and June stuff just leaves me cold.

Oh, Crikey!
  • Options
    Granny McSmithGranny McSmith Posts: 19,622
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TachyonTV wrote: »
    Oh, Crikey!

There's always one.....:)
  • Options
    Demolished ManDemolished Man Posts: 527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    nebogipfel wrote: »
    I must have missed the one where Neil's boss was coming to dinner, Sue accidentally put curry powder in the coffee pot and Neil's trousers fell down.

Well, there was that time that Neil's skirt fell off, then the Vicar came in and when he turned around they were all wearing eyepatches...

Wait, that was something else.
  • Options
    HallamsteriscooHallamsteriscoo Posts: 21,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I never found Terry and June funny, the best think Terry Scott ever did was the voice of Penfold in Dangermouse :D
  • Options
    Demolished ManDemolished Man Posts: 527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I never found Terry and June funny, the best think Terry Scott ever did was the voice of Penfold in Dangermouse :D

I dunno - I've found myself catching the odd bit of episodes on whatever digital channel it's been running on, and there's the occasional good one liner from Terry Scott or June Whitfield.

Not a patch on Dangermouse, naturally, specially the episode which ends with the cast singing the theme tune.

On the other hand, I can remember sitting with my parents and all three of us crying with laughter at 'Some Mother's Do 'Ave 'Em', but sitting with them through the episode they showed as part of this 1970s themed thing the other week in a rather puzzled silence. It wasn't just that the jokes weren't funny, but I couldn't really see where the jokes even were. Something must have fundamentally changed since the seventies...
  • Options
    WebslarkWebslark Posts: 18,946
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

For me its this or perhaps this :)
  • Options
    nebogipfelnebogipfel Posts: 8,375
    Forum Member
    Webslark wrote: »
    For me its this or perhaps this :)

Quality honking in the first clip - 1:49.