World Wrestling Entertainment Discussion X (Spoilers)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shocked :rolleyes:
  • Black DaggerBlack Dagger Posts: 15,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We were robbed of our first British born WWE champion ever.... BOO.

His time will come he will stand alone. With WWE gold around his waist.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So John Cena would rather leave WWE than turn Heel - No major loss there then.
  • The Icon V2The Icon V2 Posts: 563
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hmm so 2 things i think will happen, the most likely is #1:

1) Cena will come back in the rumble.

2) Orton will come out tonight, say how he never expected Cena to do the right thing etc. if he is not reinstated or kept on RAW Orton will Quit too...

i only say this due to the way Orton was acting in the ring at the end, the respect looks he had, the little hug, the beating of the chest while looking at Cena, and that final stare on the stage back to Cena.
  • decemberboydecemberboy Posts: 3,840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't order Survivor Series in protest over Shad Gaspard's release, that will certainly teach Vince!

Actually it was really because I was exhausted and by midnight I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer, By the sounds of it, it was a pretty good show but one I could afford to miss.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 553
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TMLS313 wrote: »
    Cena will return in blackface as "Darren Young"!
    Or they could just bring out Young to Cena's music and no one will know the difference.

I'm hoping that Wade points out that this was the second time that Orton retained his title (only) due to an assist from Cena. Which just proves that he isn't a strong champion, Barrett deserves it, and without daddy holding his hand he's gunna lose it next time.
  • AlferdPackerAlferdPacker Posts: 3,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Afternoon folks it's been a while. Watched WWE twice this year Mania and last night. Thought it was a great event. Highlight for me was my friend who just started watching wresting this week and is 26 years old look like he was going to cry when Cena counted the pin for Orton!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SteelEdge wrote: »
    I watched the first three matches then submitted for my tiredness and went to sleep.

First 3 matches were pretty darn good I thought, is it worth searching out the rest of the PPV?

Divas match is worth a watch. WWE Title match isn't worth it esp as you know the ending and lets not even mention the borefest World Heavyweight title match.
  • OcadoOcado Posts: 1,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm half pleased at the result of the Orton Barrett match. Wanted Barrett to win, but on the other hand wanted to see Cena's face when he was fired.

Am hoping we can have just one PPV without Cena on the card; then shock horror, Cena winning Rumble 2011 and Barrett winning/retaining the title at Eliminaiton Chamber setting up Barrett v Cena at WM XXVII.

I am hoping that Triple H comes back soon, it isn't the same without him in a WWE ring.
  • Super Dog ManSuper Dog Man Posts: 4,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cena will be at TLC.

He has cost Barrett the title twice now. Barrett will let his ego get to him tonight and re-instate Cena, as part of Nexus until TLC when they will have a match.

Either that or Cena is taking a few weeks off to make a new film
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Cena returns to TLC, that'll be a massive cop-out for the WWE midst one of the strongest storylines in recent memory- he could've changed the outlook of the company just by turning heel and judging by the crowd reaction, he might have well shot himself as only the C-Nation cared.

I don't want him to return until the build up to Wrestlemania after Orton/Barrett/Miz spark a rivarly that capitalizes in Cena returning to destory newly crowned WWE champion, Barrett leading to a match at WM.

I feel Triple H should return as Raw GM and the fixer behind Cena's downfall leading to Orton, who we all saw show his respect to Cena- attacking the Game only for the Nexus to make the save.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I dont want Cena to return at TLC I think a long absence like Triple H has had would do his character the world of good and then a surprise return like he had at the Rumble a few years ago.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    interesting. just finished watching survivor series. A few forgettable matches, the earlier ones well worked by the competitors but the traditional match seemed to have the exact same result as smackdowns battle royal, which made it pointless

it was obvious that there would be controversy of sorts in the edge kane match due to the fact paul bearer is still nowhere to be seen. that can keep it going until TLC.

i was actually surprised about cena, simply because i didnt see the WWE actually going through with it. i just assumed there'd be a screw somewhere and cena would reluctantly count barrett as the new champ. everyone has been saying he'll be back by the rumble for a match with barrett and wrestlemania. I would actually like him to come back at wrestlemania and screw barrett out of his match. wishful thinking but still. actually looking forward to the fallout of this, if they cop-out though i will be super pissed
  • Super Dog ManSuper Dog Man Posts: 4,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree it would be a shame if Cena is at TLC, but think about it this way.

His target audience, the C-Nation is mostly kids. Kids forget about stuff very, very quick, I know I have 2. If they carry on watching wrestling they will soon have a new favourite.

I can see an angle tonight, maybe Barrett takes Cena out, or re-instates him and then puts him out at TLC. But no way will they just finish the Cena Nexus angle like this.

As for HHH, if he comes back he has to be as a heel. The face HHH has been done to death over the past few years and was getting stale before the injuries. Plus he will want revenge over Sheamus.

With Sheamus being over as a heel I cant see HHH coming back any time soon, unless he comes back and truns after getting revenge. But with Sheamus being in a feud with Morrison they could leave the revenge until later down the road.

Some of the current storylines could be very interesting if handled the right way.

My idea is, Barret feuds with Cena leading up to TLC when Barrett takes Cena out. Miz becomes No1 contendor to face Orton at TLC and wins, keeping his MITB. Leaving Miz Vs Orton vs Barrett as the main event for the RR.
  • Georged123Georged123 Posts: 5,762
    Forum Member
    From Wrestling News World:

I can confirm John Cena is backstage at Raw today from the Amway Center in Orlando, Florida. I haven't heard if there are plans for him to appear on-camera but I would assume there is a good chance.

- They say either you're Nexus or against us; well Nexus members Wade Barrett, Justin Gabriel and Michael McGillicutty have all started traveling together. Not only do that but they actually wear their Nexus armbands over their tracksuits. WWE management is very pleased with new talent willing to take their characters seriously which is another reason why WWE is so high up on Sheamus who conducts all interviews in-character.

- Triple H's music was just used to test the audio at the Amway Center but no word if there are plans for him to return on-camera on Raw tonight or not. As we reported yesterday, his return to television is imminent.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Georged123 wrote: »

I can confirm John Cena is backstage at Raw today from the Amway Center in Orlando, Florida. I haven't heard if there are plans for him to appear on-camera but I would assume there is a good chance.

- They say either you're Nexus or against us; well Nexus members Wade Barrett, Justin Gabriel and Michael McGillicutty have all started traveling together. Not only do that but they actually wear their Nexus armbands over their tracksuits. WWE management is very pleased with new talent willing to take their characters seriously which is another reason why WWE is so high up on Sheamus who conducts all interviews in-character.

- Triple H's music was just used to test the audio at the Amway Center but no word if there are plans for him to return on-camera on Raw tonight or not. As we reported yesterday, his return to television is imminent.

When I dint hear it :confused: - I hear voices in my head so I should have heard it - But you already know that :D
  • Central cakeCentral cake Posts: 5,625
    Forum Member
    I do miss Triple H
  • BigBmadBigBmad Posts: 18,278
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Georged123 wrote: »

Please start the show with his music, the crowd would go nuts.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WWE Superstar tweets today:

Randy Orton: "Thanks to u all for your support tonight. I'm proud of John for doing the right thing, he was in a tough spot. I'll miss em in the lockeroom"

Chris Jericho: "Off to Orlando" - (WWE Raw tonight is live in Orlando...hmm...)

John Cena: "CeNation. Raw should be interesting tonight. I didn't think this day would come this soon."
  • DejaVoodooDejaVoodoo Posts: 5,764
    Forum Member
    Companies very rarely stick to stips, so Cena will be back sooner rather than later.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    matty125 wrote: »
    WWE Superstar tweets today:

Randy Orton: "Thanks to u all for your support tonight. I'm proud of John for doing the right thing, he was in a tough spot. I'll miss em in the lockeroom"

Chris Jericho: "Off to Orlando" - (WWE Raw tonight is live in Orlando...hmm...)

John Cena: "CeNation. Raw should be interesting tonight. I didn't think this day would come this soon."

Awwwwh! I'm gonna tweet John and Randy compulsively so they reply to me :o:o:o.
  • COTTONHEATCOTTONHEAT Posts: 12,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It wouldn't surprise me if cena turns up as Number 30 in the royal rumble
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,885
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For all the Cole Miners, especially you, JR_THELEGEND :D:D:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaz_yoA8AGE
  • darkjedimasterdarkjedimaster Posts: 18,621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BigBmad wrote: »
    Please start the show with his music, the crowd would go nuts.

I am hoping that Sheamus comes out moaning about his match last night & then go on how he became champion so quickly & how he ended HHH's career.

Then suddenly out of nowhere........"Time to play the game" :D
  • gerry dgerry d Posts: 12,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    1 of the highlights of the ppv last night was the Daniel Bryan vs Ted Dibiase match.Once again Daniel Bryan was on top form.
This discussion has been closed.