Katie Price has had her Baby

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Liz G-S wrote: »
    I think long-term trauma or a major traumatic experience can reduce the body's defences to counteracting the constant risk of cell mutation that can lead to cancer, but not the day to day stress that Katie was talking about - and I doubt if any doctor would tell her this. They would, however, have emphasised the importance of going to check-ups. I can't understand why anyone would ignore this, especially a mother of young children.

I think that stress can lead to unhealthy behaviour - but there is no direct link to stress and cancer:

http://www.cancerresearchuk.org/cancer-info/healthyliving/cancercontroversies/stress/

but there have been pictures of her smoking, she seems to be drunk a lot of the time (when not heavily pregnant) and she is the colour of ronseal, and fills her body with silicon fillers and botox (a dilute form of a neurotoxin used as a chemical weapon) - for someone with such concerns you would think that she would try to live a healthier lifestyle, meditate, do yoga etc...

She has four children to parent, she needs to think about the consequences of her lifestyle!
  • Mommie DearestMommie Dearest Posts: 412
    Forum Member
    apologies if this has already been posted but I was just in the petrol station and the front cover of Heat mag caught my eye:

"Jordan devastated as online trolls ask "who's baby is it?""

I knew there was a reason I don't buy that shi**y rag anymore.
  • LoriseLorise Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    See KP is letting us all know AGAIN how early Jett arrived as she has tweeted she has never had the time to buy baby cot/pram/car seat etc, as he arrived so early....she is asking for any good recommendations.
    i'm sorry but the lady doth protests too much...IMO.
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lorise wrote: »
    See KP is letting us all know AGAIN how early Jett arrived as she has tweeted she has never had the time to buy baby cot/pram/car seat etc, as he arrived so early....she is asking for any good recommendations.

She was tweeting exactly the same thing at the end of July saying it was 'last minute as usual'. And Janna's been kindly knitting cream cardies ever since. (Yes she's been stuck abroad in the interim but who would go on holiday at an such advanced stage of pregnancy having got nothing ready for the baby? Sorry silly question ....)

She also says that she's had no Botox treatment for ages.
    wrote:
    'I've gone the longest time without it,' says Katie.

'In fact, I can actually see wrinkles, smile lines and movement around my eyebrows.'

http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-news/547484/katie-price-i-ve-gone-without-botox-for-the-longest-time-but-i-don-t-mind-my-new-wrinkles#bSMWmip4IIk5LL7G.99
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

she is just begging for freebies from the companies.
  • Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She makes it sound like she's cashing in on a sick baby,she's had loads of time to buy baby stuff,people might take pity and send her all the car seats and prams she's needs.
  • lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    She makes it sound like she's cashing in on a sick baby,she's had loads of time to buy baby stuff,people might take pity and send her all the car seats and prams she's needs.

Jesus - Princess isn't even that old - surely she'd have something left..? :confused: My son's nearly 11 and we've still got his old car seat, buggy & various bits in the garage.

Anyway, I would have thought with such a poorly prem baby you would pay for air ambulance home & worry about shopping when you get back...?
  • Holly_EvansHolly_Evans Posts: 1,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Would you really go on holiday without all that organized beforehand ? Just gets fishier and fishier.
    And if Jett is a poorly as makes out is this really a priority ?
    And has she not had a child before to know what to get?
    Did she not buy for her other three before 30 weeks?
    And, and, and this is why she makes me cross!!
  • lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On another note - I wonder why Amy has only just gone over? My Mum would have swum the channel to see baby grandson day 1 - it's not like she had any of the kids to look after
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Where has the story about the mothers flying over come from ( honest question)

and I am sorry but if your baby was as poorly as she claims why tweet such none important stuff as where she can buy baby stuff from, if my son was born premature (mine was late and 9lb) and was in a incubator all this time and couldn't breath too good, twitter would be the last of my worries and tweeting where to buy prams/cots would not even come into my mind, you can't tell me she doesn't know what shops sell prams/cots car seats after having 4 kids....agree with another member on here, she is after freebies.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lozenger wrote: »
    Jesus - Princess isn't even that old - surely she'd have something left..? :confused: My son's nearly 11 and we've still got his old car seat, buggy & various bits in the garage.

Anyway, I would have thought with such a poorly prem baby you would pay for air ambulance home & worry about shopping when you get back...?
    She was trying to blag baby stuff a few months back,she had the time then:rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I agree the more BS she utters the more she is contradicting herself! She was looking for freebies a wee while ago.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

and I am sorry but if your baby was as poorly as she claims why tweet such none important stuff as where she can buy baby stuff from, if my son was born premature (mine was late and 9lb) and was in a incubator all this time and couldn't breath too good, twitter would be the last of my worries and tweeting where to buy prams/cots would not even come into my mind, you can't tell me she doesn't know what shops sell prams/cots car seats after having 4 kids....agree with another member on here, she is after freebies.
    Maybe she could have done a bit of shopping for her prem son, instead of lying in the sun.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It was in her Sun column. It was back to normal service this week, this is what she had to say about Lady GaGa
    wrote:
    "I'm sooooo over Lady GaGa - not that I was ever that into her in the first place.

"I do love the balls she has to be so imaginative with her costume changes and reinvention, but in my opinion she has run her course and the outfits don't shock me any more.

"GaGa is a talented musician. She should stick to making hits and stop worrying about different ways to dress her tits."

http://www.heatworld.com/Celeb-News/2013/08/Katie-Price-has-a-pop-at-Lady-GaGa-She-should-stick-to-making-hits-and-stop-worrying-about-how-to-dress-her-tits/
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    It was in her Sun column. It was back to normal service this week, this is what she had to say about Lady GaGa

http://www.heatworld.com/Celeb-News/2013/08/Katie-Price-has-a-pop-at-Lady-GaGa-She-should-stick-to-making-hits-and-stop-worrying-about-how-to-dress-her-tits/
    And maybe katie price should take a bit of her own advice
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GaGa is a talented musician. She should stick to making hits and stop worrying about different ways to dress her tits.

She seriously said that? OMG the irony of the BIB :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And maybe katie price should take a bit of her own advice

:eek: Think about what you're saying Val, imagine if Katie DID stop dressing in ridiculous costumes and concentrated on music instead. :eek::eek::eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    She seriously said that? OMG the irony of the BIB :eek:
    I expect lady gaga will look up to see who katie price is, and have a good laugh.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I expect lady gaga will look up to see who katie price is, and have a good laugh.

Or gaga could appear in her own version of this little number http://i1.cdnds.net/13/13/618x923/katie-price-horse_1.jpg
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

She was doing that in July too! She was asking for cream items specifically! She can order everything she needs online and get it delivered to her home in England! so why beg!!!
  • BanditaBandita Posts: 3,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lion5 wrote: »
    She was doing that in July too! She was asking for cream items specifically! She can order everything she needs online and get it delivered to her home in England! so why beg!!!

It's ridiculous this is her fourth child she should know where to get baby clothes from and yes she could easily get all she wants delivered, clearly she is begging.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    :eek: Think about what you're saying Val, imagine if Katie DID stop dressing in ridiculous costumes and concentrated on music instead. :eek::eek::eek:
    Oh i forgot about that sam...i take it back i take it back:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Would you really go on holiday without all that organized beforehand ? Just gets fishier and fishier.
    And if Jett is a poorly as makes out is this really a priority ?
    And has she not had a child before to know what to get?
    Did she not buy for her other three before 30 weeks?
    And, and, and this is why she makes me cross!!

Agree totally, sad thing is she will drag this drama out and hit all the papers tv shows when she pops up again...after her botox and tummy tuck of course and visit to B&Q...(other hardware stores are available)
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lion5 wrote: »

Because she is a tight fisted old trout. She has no shame!
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

in other words, will some poor fool cough up with them for her.:rolleyes:
    There is a fabulous store in Marbella where she can buy all that. She will need a car seat for the trip home if, she is actually abroad or telling porkies.
This discussion has been closed.