Options

oh the producers told him to stay

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 988
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The fact that the show has a 'Story Editor' listed in the credits should be a big enough hint that all is not as it seems on this show.
  • Options
    Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ah well, now I'm not so bothered about who wins this farce at least.

So now you know this:o.......how do you think Helen Wood won the show;-)
  • Options
    Mrs ChecksMrs Checks Posts: 8,372
    Forum Member
    RayRidley wrote: »
    The fact that the show has a 'Story Editor' listed in the credits should be a big enough hint that all is not as it seems on this show.

The Story Editor's role is to ensure each episode's edit has a coherent storyline (one that can still be followed by people who missed previous episodes).

I doubt they have much to do with the manipulation of individual housemates, I expect they work mostly in the editing suite.

I'm not disagreeing it's manipulated, though! Just don't blame the Story Editor ;)
  • Options
    Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No surprise there..the BB production team really have no shame.

I don't like him..but good for Perez for exposing these liars.

That's one good thing hes done, sadly when you hear it confirmed you wish you hadn't.:(:D
  • Options
    Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mastes1 wrote: »
    The fact that Channel 5 are so against Live Feed, even with good ratings, should tell you everything you need to know about this show and what Channel 5 want out of it.

The show, on Channel 5 at least, is much closer to a TOWIE or Made In Chelsea than it is to a 'real' reality show or compared to what it started as on Channel 4.

Precisely, why else cut the feed unless you want total editing and airing control.
  • Options
    Philip_ClarkePhilip_Clarke Posts: 1,967
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd be very interested in what Perez has to say after he has watched the eps and seen the appuling edit he recieved.