ED: When is Kirin going to find out?!?

NoushNoush Posts: 4,794
Forum Member
✭✭✭
When on earth is Kirin going to find out that his dad swapped the results and the baby is actually his?!

This storyline seems to be dragging out for too long. Hopefully all will be revealed soon, especially with Vanessa wanting to leave the village.

Comments

• MrJamesMrJames Posts: 8,127
    Forum Member
    I am hoping it's soon as well! I can't deal with him not knowing. I hope he and Vanessa reunite once the truth is out.
  • Mel94Mel94 Posts: 6,568
    Forum Member
    With Adumb, Victoria, Priya, Kirin and his dad (his name escapes me right now) being in the trailer for this week's big event, I think it might be very soon. Also considering what happened in last night's episode with Adumb.
  • soapnutsoapnut Posts: 6,786
    Forum Member
    I know there was no sign of Kirin in last nights night's episode but that doesn't necessarily mean anything in disaster week - will he even live to discover the truth? :confused:

I think lot's of missing faces will suddenly materialise to assist with the rescue operation and unwittingly place themselves in harm's way :o

The promo trailer is hugely misleading otherwise and KO is being extremely clever!
  • djfunnymandjfunnyman Posts: 12,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Soon hopefully. Very dull storyline
  • Trish_GardinerTrish_Gardiner Posts: 81
    Forum Member
    The sooner the better I'm sick to death of it
  • ianradioianianradioian Posts: 74,644
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I personally think that vanessa will lose the baby/ or die during this weeks storyline and that will bring it to a close
  • NoushNoush Posts: 4,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rakesh is so out of order and to be honest I'm surprised that Priya hasn't said anything yet.

I hope Vanessa doesn't die. That would be so sad cos whatever he is, Kirin really does love her.
  • Adrian_Ward1Adrian_Ward1 Posts: 13,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought Vanessa might lose the baby but not sure now .
  • HOAddictHOAddict Posts: 2,898
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've been away for a while, so I may have missed something...

the last I saw Kirin was renting a property from Eric which he planned to move into with Vanessa. Did I get that wrong?
  • ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vanessa is doing my head in, guilt tripping Adam.

She's got some creeping to do when Kirin finds out.

I think she's a cow.
  • HavingALaughHavingALaugh Posts: 442
    Forum Member
    Soon, it's getting boring to be honest.
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vanessa is doing my head in, guilt tripping Adam.

She's got some creeping to do when Kirin finds out.

I think she's a cow.

She thinks Adam is the father though Rakesh tampered with the results so she hasn't a clue
  • -Unicorn--Unicorn- Posts: 198
    Forum Member
    Soon I hope, very boring!
  • Cheekymonkey09Cheekymonkey09 Posts: 713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Noush wrote: »
    When on earth is Kirin going to find out that his dad swapped the results and the baby is actually his?!

This storyline seems to be dragging out for too long. Hopefully all will be revealed soon, especially with Vanessa wanting to leave the village.

Sorry but this annoys me about soap viewers, the minute a storyline goes beyond a month its "dragging"

A good storyline can't be rushed and ED do it better than anyone.:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Kind of feel sorry for Adam thinking the kid's his but its not.
  • Mel94Mel94 Posts: 6,568
    Forum Member
    ME1234567 wrote: »
    Kind of feel sorry for Adam thinking the kid's his but its not.

I would feel sorry for him if he actually gave a toss about the baby he thought was his before now. He just wanted Vanessa to deal with something they (as far as he knew) created together while he pretended it never happened. Poor Adumb, so hard done by, he has to go around drink driving, despite his past mistakes.
  • dd68dd68 Posts: 17,833
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm shocked at Priya keeping quiet on the matter
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well Vanessa gives birth next week and it's still not out. I reckon the bubba may need some blood or something and Adam isn't a match but Kirin is..or something like that! I just can't wait for that sly ex druggie Rakesh to get found out for doing such a wicked thing! He took the pregnancy and time leading up to the birth, which is all part of it, away from poor Kirin and Vanessa. He deserves to sufferrrrrrrrrrr!
  • firefly_irlfirefly_irl Posts: 4,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The storyline is awful, soaps love ruining teenage and characters in their early 20s by lumbering babies on them.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The storyline is awful, soaps love ruining teenage and characters in their early 20s by lumbering babies on them.

It is awful.....pathetic in fact
  • firefly_irlfirefly_irl Posts: 4,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vanessa literally turns my stomach and the fact nobody really batted an eyelid about their relationship was so odd. If Belle ends up with a 30 something in the next year or two there'd be outrage.
  • AndybearAndybear Posts: 11,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think I'm in the minority when I say I like this storyline. Hopefully Kirin will find out eventually and when he does the sh*t will really hit the fan. Rakesh is so arrogant if he were any further up himself we wouldn't be able to see him and Kirin's reaction will be brilliant.
  • craig_25craig_25 Posts: 2,990
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Andybear wrote: »
    I think I'm in the minority when I say I like this storyline. Hopefully Kirin will find out eventually and when he does the sh*t will really hit the fan. Rakesh is so arrogant if he were any further up himself we wouldn't be able to see him and Kirin's reaction will be brilliant.

I agree Andy. I'm glad that it hasn't all been neatly tied up after a week of episodes! Some family secrets remain that way for years on end in real life. The longer this remains unbeknown to Kirin the angrier he'll be when he finally discovers the truth!
  • MaisieMooMooMaisieMooMoo Posts: 1,536
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Andybear wrote: »

Me too, I'm liking this storyline and can't wait for Kirin and Vanessa to find out the truth. Not to mention, Adam and Moira, I'm sure they'll have plenty to say too.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like this storyline as well, particularly that it is on slow burn. Other soaps might have the rest of the cast discussing the 'secret' in loud voices on the street!