Shocking Picture Of TARA PALMER-TOMKINSON's "Cocaine" Nose!!!!!

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19,918
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • DonzDonz Posts: 1,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JESUS :eek: is that for real? is she back on the Gak ?
  • lots2dolots2do Posts: 2,817
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :eek: Oh dear. Will they ever learn? It changes the whole look of her face.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't understand the appeal of gak.

It totally screws up your nose and seems to lead to serious health problems and premature death once you hit your 50s.
  • Vince JVince J Posts: 1,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    how sad. :( I like Tara. But hey, this is what happens when you mess with ching
  • MaxCherryMaxCherry Posts: 9,013
    Forum Member
    "I would do more than five grams of coke a day. In the end, I didn't do lines - I did the whole lot as one. I threw the stuff in the air and sniffed clouds of it.

In yer face Moss.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh well, what a shame... not. That'll teach her to think she's miss prim and proper.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    trendygirl wrote:
    I don't understand the appeal of gak.

It totally screws up your nose and seems to lead to serious health problems and premature death once you hit your 50s.

i understand why famous/rich people dabble in it but its the sheer quanties that shock me! why? i suppose thats why some people are alcoholics and some are satisfied with a few drinks of a weekend.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've got no sympathy for the spoilt arrogant bitch - she should have used her brain (or what little of it there is) before stuffing 3 tons of gak up her hooter.

You takes the risks, you pays the price.
  • soapmaniasoapmania Posts: 7,452
    Forum Member
    Omg, she's got a boxers nose!!...Still not a patch on the distruction Daniella Westbrook did to hers.. :( Even now she still doesn't look the same girl...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 35
    Forum Member
    Oh well, what a shame... not. That'll teach her to think she's miss prim and proper.

yeah, all those addicts! really teaches them a lesson when something horrible happens to them :rolleyes:

don't be so pious.
    Forum Member
    i understand why famous/rich people dabble in it but its the sheer quanties that shock me! why? i suppose thats why some people are alcoholics and some are satisfied with a few drinks of a weekend.

well done! you've managed to indentify what's called "an addiction" :confused:
    Forum Member
    I've got no sympathy for the spoilt arrogant bitch - she should have used her brain (or what little of it there is) before stuffing 3 tons of gak up her hooter.

You takes the risks, you pays the price.

Yeah, and have the oppotunity for arrogant nobodies like yourself to pass comment on their activities!
    Hooray!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i dont think people really think of cocaine as dangerous, certainly not in "celeb" circles, its passed round like a party favour. Its a shame she has got to the point where its done that to her, hopefully she can now sort herself out.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, and have the oppotunity for arrogant nobodies like yourself to pass comment on their activities!
    Hooray!

Touche.

Last time I looked this was a democratic forum and as such even 'arrogant nobodies' such as myself are entitled to comment.
  • bom-jiggybom-jiggy Posts: 15,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hooray!

Er, have I missed something :confused:. Who are you to call another fm a "nobody" :mad:. Please mind your language on here :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hooray!

You no doubt are an arrogant somebody then. :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    well done! you've managed to indentify what's called "an addiction" :confused:

nice, i love a bit of sarcasm to start the weekend with :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 125
    Forum Member
    I'd like to clear this up!....is she back on it and if not why has her nose gone like this all of a sudden?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 427
    Forum Member
    Her nose does look bad...what a shame....
  • bom-jiggybom-jiggy Posts: 15,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sarahmoo wrote:
    I'd like to clear this up!....is she back on it and if not why has her nose gone like this all of a sudden?

It's a strange one, isn't it :(. Apparently, she's been clean since 1999 but when she was a "user", she was a heavy user. Now, what I can't get my head round is why it's taking this long AFTER she'd apparently stopped "using" for her nose to literally cave in :confused:. There's been suggestions that she's been back on the stuff recently but her spokesperson recently denied those claims:
    A spokesperson for the socialite said:

"She has been very open and honest about her drug problems and has gone out of her way to highlight the danger of drugs to others.

"Any suggestion that she has taken drugs recently is totally untrue and without foundation and will be met with legal action."

Source

It's all weird :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,586
    Forum Member
    My best friend was at the party with TPT and called me while she was there (she was bored). Apparently everyone was talking about her nose. She was absolutely out of it - whether drink or drugs no-one knew but it was clear she was on something. So much for the 'been clean for years' PR B*llshit :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 125
    Forum Member
    it amazes me how stick bony thin she is too....just not right
  • TellyBoyTellyBoy Posts: 774
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's what she gets for all those years of snorting shatners bassoon.

I'd never take that stuff.