Options

Lucinda Ledgerwood Appreciation

Comments

• Options
    IgnazioIgnazio Posts: 18,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Watch the unseen video "Ice Cream to Eskimos."

Margaret, talking about Lucinda, Lee and Helene.

"They 're operating like a well oiled machine. There doesn't appear to be any friction between them, they work well together. They consult Helen about the figures - she's completely on top of them. I think the B team are better sales people than the A team."

Says it all really.
  • Options
    child of tyrachild of tyra Posts: 830
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    May I join the Lucinda support group :p

She is the nicest person in there by far, victimised because she's not a spineless bitch and proved herself this week being an excellent project manager who definitley deserved the win!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,524
    Forum Member

She is the nicest person in there by far, victimised because she's not a spineless bitch and proved herself this week being an excellent project manager who definitley deserved the win!

I agree - she's certainly had to put up with some unfair comments, almost bordering on bullying TBH from other (funnily always female) contestants.

They obviously consider her to be a threat and IMO rightly so :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 323
    Forum Member

Please join us - 'beret wearing aromatherapists of the world unite'.
  • Options
    child of tyrachild of tyra Posts: 830
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder which hat Lucinda will be wearing next week :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,774
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder which hat Lucinda will be wearing next week :p

If only it had been summer she would have looked very nice in a straw hat with daisies. Maybe it will be warm enough for that when she finally appears on the last You're Fired and claims her prize.
  • Options
    adamcmadamcm Posts: 4,102
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Lucinda is great.

Okay, she can be a bit whiney sometimes but c'mon, she looks legend in those weird clothes and I love the way she's completely honest about what she's capable of doing and she doesn't seem to be in alliances with anyone.

I feel sorry for her being left out though :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 391
    Forum Member
    She's the only left who's vaguely attractive!

I loved the way she pronounced, 'how dare you talk to me like that?'.

Like a stern headmistress...caused a stirring in the loins I must admit!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Donna16 wrote: »
    I personally think Lucinda seems like a genuinelly nice person who has real potential on The Apprentice.

I thought she was treated really badly last night, but personally I thought she handled it quite well. Yeah she was upset but it was understandable as she was probably tired and had had Jenny on her back all day

So fellow Lucinda fans show your appreciation here :)

As much as I find the job on "The Apprentice" amusing as it's beneath me, I do find Lucinda quite sexy. I quite like the redhead too. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,774
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KingCanute wrote: »
    As much as I find the job on "The Apprentice" amusing as it's beneath me, I do find Lucinda quite sexy. I quite like the redhead too. :)

Stay away from the redhead. She's trouble! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 854
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Long Live Lucinda! Stay strong, don't let the bitches get you down cos they'll go week by week anyway.
  • Options
    Peter EPeter E Posts: 7,746
    Forum Member
    I like Lucinda too. She seems like a nice person but I think she's too emtional. She's need to toughen up.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    adamcm wrote: »
    I think Lucinda is great.

Okay, she can be a bit whiney sometimes but c'mon, she looks legend in those weird clothes and I love the way she's completely honest about what she's capable of doing and she doesn't seem to be in alliances with anyone.

I feel sorry for her being left out though :(

Yeah she's very honest, which is good imo

It means that she'll allocate people to the correct roles when she's pm rather than always trying to take the lead (which was clearly Kevin's downfall tonight)

She seems to be getting along quite well with Lee atm, and tonight it seemed like they all turned on Sara. Whilst I didn't agree with that I was glad that Lucinda wasn't involved with the bitchiness :)

I think there's some really bitchy characters there this year, so it's just nice to have somebody who is nice, calm and honest and doesn't feel the need to bitch or backstab people to get to the top!
  • Options
    rosieeeerosieeee Posts: 13,315
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she's lovely, she is not aggressive and still got things done when she was the leader - and she is more stylish than the rest.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 344
    Forum Member
    Still the nicest girl for me :)
  • Options
    I <3 TweetyI <3 Tweety Posts: 8,286
    Forum Member
    Hope she goes far. She really is the best girl there (along with Sara).
  • Options
    IgnazioIgnazio Posts: 18,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The more the bitches try to show her in a bad light - the more reasonable and unruffled she comes across; infighting is not her style.

Lucinda I love you.:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,126
    Forum Member
    I thought she was good last night, others trying to cause many arguments yet Lucinda was the only one accused of doing so - and she stayed cool. Loved the 'sweetheart'. Not the first word that comes into my head when I see Helene!
  • Options
    lumpbottomlumpbottom Posts: 18,918
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • Options
    PANNAL1PANNAL1 Posts: 8,905
    Forum Member
    Love her and her beret collection, and proving you dont have to be a bitch to lead a task/group
  • Options
    lumpbottomlumpbottom Posts: 18,918
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    PANNAL1 wrote: »
    Love her and her beret collection, and proving you dont have to be a bitch to lead a task/group
    It's individuality and assertion of her own personality among the black-suited clones.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lumpbottom wrote: »

That's got to be good :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,126
    Forum Member
    She was brilliant today managing a few difficult / fiery personalities. Certainly disproving that she does nothing, just she isn't forceful or overbearing with her contribution to the group. When she pulled Lee up she did it quite well, whereas other team managers would have probably got into an argument with him.

Next week doesn't look so good though. :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,243
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm I'm not sure about next week. We'll have to wait and see what she is going on about! Can't wait though. Love it when Lucinda gets screentime :D

She is a great project manager!
  • Options
    mariafitzmariafitz Posts: 290
    Forum Member
    I would hope that from the little glimpse we got of next week that Lu will Shine...Shoed a little bit of get up and go girl....

There is no way that she will be fired next week...Not the way Nick praised her tongiht...you barely heard it ..

"Clarie was wonderful in sales LEAD by Lucinda.."