Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• KayteJKayteJ Posts: 157
    Forum Member
    According to Kerry herself, she said she had never fallen out with CP. Kerry tweeted this. Kerry and CP were tweeting each other, and someone asked if they'd made up. Kerry replied 'we never fell out!'
    So i think Neville had just been stirring stuff up.

I also think Neville was behind that email on the news article. 'bury the bitch' is something he would say. His alter ego Lluke33's last words were ' I truly hope N buries you and from what I heard, you need to brace yourself because he is going to hit you like a runaway train. Cant wait to see you fall. I have waited years for this and when it happens, I will then you who i am'

To me, that say's a lot.

It's all about revenge.
  • Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why are we suddenly trying to put all the blame on Neville.. The man who delt with the TV side of the business ..I smell a rat and it's name is Claire Powell..
    I do know she has a few fools she feeds info to on twitter (PMs of course nothing public) and they then spread it like its gospel on there and any sites they can

Don't let your dislike for people cloud your judgement. It was Nev that started all the Twitter drama, it was Nev, that only after a bitter split developed a conscience, it was Neville that lied to Kerry to get Kerry to turn against Claire
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kay2000 wrote: »
    That Betty would be a " source " as they always call them. If you look at all those stories, none are really damaging, if CP wanted to damage KP, im sure she could of revealed the real reason for the split, not stupid things like " Katie has a fascination on kim kardashian :D

Of course they were damaging..constant lie after lie..are you excusing such blatant attempts to damage a persons career ... CP ( if the stories are correct) had complied a dossier of personal health matters to SELL to the NOTW and an other paper to damage KP..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't let your dislike for people cloud your judgement. It was Nev that started all the Twitter drama, it was Nev, that only after a bitter split developed a conscience, it was Neville that lied to Kerry to get Kerry to turn against Claire

Don't rewrite the facts it was KMads who started it all..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KayteJ wrote: »
    According to Kerry herself, she said she had never fallen out with CP. Kerry tweeted this. Kerry and CP were tweeting each other, and someone asked if they'd made up. Kerry replied 'we never fell out!'

I also think Neville was behind that email on the news article. 'bury the bitch' is something he would say. His alter ego Lluke33's last words were ' I truly hope N buries you and from what I heard, you need to brace yourself because he is going to hit you like a runaway train. Cant wait to see you fall. I have waited years for this and when it happens, I will then you who i am'

To me, that say's a lot.

It's all about revenge.

Finally someone seeing things for what they are, and not what they want to see, like i said, people allow their dislike for people to cloud their judgements :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

No rewriting Betty, maybe Kmad was Neville all along, he played many other parts in that drama ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Of course they were damaging..constant lie after lie..are you excusing such blatant attempts to damage a persons career ... CP ( if the stories are correct) had complied a dossier of personal health matters to SELL to the NOTW and an other paper to damage KP..

Katie is still getting that now, so who is behind the recent stories :D or is Claire still selling the stories :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No rewriting Betty, maybe Kmad was Neville all along, he played many other parts in that drama ;)

:D:D:D:D:D as I said before CAN trying to shift all the blame onto Neville ... CP really is a snake... Soon as she doesn't need her little army of fools she will stop feeding them info..the sad thing is they all think they are helping Andre ..a man who wouldn't look once nevermind twice at them :D:D:D
    Forum Member

It was actually Lluke33 aka Neville who started it all on June 19th Betty. KM didn't start tweeting till July 4th..
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That Betty would be a " source " as they always call them. If you look at all those stories, none are really damaging, if CP wanted to damage KP, im sure she could of revealed the real reason for the split, not stupid things like " Katie has a fascination on kim kardashian :D

Ah so GW just decided on her own to make up stories about KP and then walk into a job at CAN. Yea right :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie is still getting that now, so who is behind the recent stories :D or is Claire still selling the stories :confused:

once the damage is done, its done.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was actually Lluke33 aka Neville who started it all on June 19th Betty. KM didn't start tweeting till July 4th..

Who cares... The fact the CANbots are trying to blame Neville shows me how desperate they are becoming
    Forum Member
    Who cares... The fact the CANbots are trying to blame Neville shows me how desperate they are becoming

I was merely pointing out you were mistaken when you pointed out it was KM who started it all, when infact, it was actually a bitter husband :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D:D:D:D:D as I said before CAN trying to shift all the blame onto Neville ... CP really is a snake... Soon as she doesn't need her little army of fools she will stop feeding them info..the sad thing is they all think they are helping Andre ..a man who wouldn't look once nevermind twice at them :D:D:D

Who are these people being fed Betty? You seem so sure of all this, Neville bought this all to light, why was he all of a sudden having sleepless nights, why not back in 2009?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wonder why NP never went to the press with her claims, wonder if being sued played a major part in that

Non disclosure agreement
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

What is desperate is the not so heart felt tweets to Katie, or the well scripted tweets from NP
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its a funny coincidence how CP seems to do these "deals" cutting people out of things. First KP then Nev ... might be clever but after a while you get a very bad reputation. ;)

Obviously Nev couldn't continue once he didnt have the talent anyway, i dont think there was any intention to continue.

Oh lets not forget the cosmetic treatments business, because of course that was set up in a highly ethical way, not. :rolleyes:

What deal was KP cut out of
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Non disclosure agreement

So a non disclosure agreement does not count on Twitter
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Who cares? You cared when you thought it was Kmad that started it, now you have been shown it was not, you don't care :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who are these people being fed Betty? You seem so sure of all this, Neville bought this all to light, why was he all of a sudden having sleepless nights, why not back in 2009?

As they don't use the same name on here as they do on twitter I don't think it's right to name them... .
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why are we suddenly trying to put all the blame on Neville.. The man who delt with the TV side of the business ..I smell a rat and it's name is Claire Powell..
    I do know she has a few fools she feeds info to on twitter (PMs of course nothing public) and they then spread it like its gospel on there and any sites they can..

I Hope you do not take offence in me saying this, be careful what you say as what you have just wrote is dangerous ground if you do not have concrete proof you could be litigated Betty.

Before anyone says:
    No I do not work for CAN or any related company.
    I've worked online forums and have seen law suits against forums and members of forums.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    once the damage is done, its done.

No the damage is not already done, look back at Katies reputation before she went in the jungle, she was trashed every week in the press ( perhaps Claire Powell was behind that to :D) but that was turned round, so that claim is rubbish :rolleyes:
  • di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member

To me, that say's a lot.

It's all about revenge.

for her alleged cheating?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What deal was KP cut out of

LOL, the golden goose .. Mr PA! From profitable Happy Couple to profitable single dad of the year.

Who came out of the split the best? You think that didnt take forward planning? ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who cares? You cared when you thought it was Kmad that started it, now you have been shown it was not, you don't care :confused:

When did I say I cared when I thought it was KMads?? I haven't been shown anything..someone writing on here isn't gospel..
This discussion has been closed.