Does Liz fancy Chris?

Michelle12Michelle12 Posts: 3,288
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Anyone notice the spark in her eye when she looks at him?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,812
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think they both fancy eachother tbh, but she has a bf so I don't think anything will come of it.
  • SlowRapSlowRap Posts: 1,928
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Caron definitely does
  • Michelle12Michelle12 Posts: 3,288
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SlowRap wrote: »
    Caron definitely does

hehe, I saw that too! :p
  • essexpeteessexpete Posts: 9,208
    Forum Member
    Chris and Laura had a 'thing' I think
  • Fireball XL5Fireball XL5 Posts: 1,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    essexpete wrote: »
    Chris and Laura had a 'thing' I think

I've seen this mentioned before on DS (probably by you!) but what's the source?
  • ea91ea91 Posts: 2,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I doubt it seeing as how she tried to sabotage him in the final with the colour of the beverage. She might not have done it completely consciously, but how hard was it to make a phone call and run it by him before it was too late?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 427
    Forum Member
    Yes OP, I have watched the entire series of this apprentice and have also come to the same conclusion as you, that Liz is deeply in love with Chris. I would go as far as to say that Liz purposely took the fall during the tourist task to save her beloved Chris after his epic fail. I believe that Chris informed Liz about his cock up after he realised he messed up, and Liz knew the only way he would survive is if her team lost. From this point, she started sabotaging Stuart's task and carefully engineered her teams downfall, which ensured Chris' survival. In the boardroom she felt guilty and didn't challenge while Stuart was flirting with Lord Sugar. She simply accepted her fate because love was worth more than some stupid job. This is what I have observed and I believe explains the 'spark in her eye' you saw OP. Love is beautiful and full of sacrifices.
    Forum Member
    I've seen this mentioned before on DS (probably by you!) but what's the source?

Thought I read it somewhere
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 202
    Forum Member
    Karen definately liked Chris, I also thought early on he and Liz were close but moved apart (or were on different teams) later in the series

Would be amazed if he and Laura had been together
  • jencojenco Posts: 313
    Forum Member
    Actually I thought Laura had a thing for Stuart. So many times when he was being 'Stuart' she was there silently grinning at him admiringly.
    Forum Member
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1378643
    although from News Of The World so probably lies
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I got this vibe as well, them fancying each other. So did quite a few people on twitter during the finals. Some were quite crude, saying they're definitely shagging lol.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15
    Forum Member
    they would make a nice couple, better than chris and laura
  • billiobillio Posts: 3,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unemployed wrote: »
    Yes OP, I have watched the entire series of this apprentice and have also come to the same conclusion as you, that Liz is deeply in love with Chris. I would go as far as to say that Liz purposely took the fall during the tourist task to save her beloved Chris after his epic fail. I believe that Chris informed Liz about his cock up after he realised he messed up, and Liz knew the only way he would survive is if her team lost. From this point, she started sabotaging Stuart's task and carefully engineered her teams downfall, which ensured Chris' survival. In the boardroom she felt guilty and didn't challenge while Stuart was flirting with Lord Sugar. She simply accepted her fate because love was worth more than some stupid job. This is what I have observed and I believe explains the 'spark in her eye' you saw OP. Love is beautiful and full of sacrifices.
    Brilliant ...