Leanne's Video for 'Run To You'

13»

Comments

• maggie_07maggie_07 Posts: 1,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BIDIE-IN wrote: »
    Leanne would have at least had a top 10 hit had her song been available - in cd and download formats - the Monday after the result.

How awkward will it be IF there is a second series, to reflect on the career of the winner of series 1? :o

I agree. Universal have really let her down. I hope they put a lot of effort into promoting her album. It may not be No 1 material but she could have a moderate success if they did what they're supposed to do. As you say, it looks bad for The Voice if the winner's album doesn't do well.

On the plus side, by the time the next series comes round, I think some of the others will have had successful albums out. I don't think The Voice will be judged solely on the winner's album if the runners-up do well.
  • boddismboddism Posts: 16,436
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    maggie_07 wrote: »
    I agree. Universal have really let her down. I hope they put a lot of effort into promoting her album. It may not be No 1 material but she could have a moderate success if they did what they're supposed to do. As you say, it looks bad for The Voice if the winner's album doesn't do well.

On the plus side, by the time the next series comes round, I think some of the others will have had successful albums out. I don't think The Voice will be judged solely on the winner's album if the runners-up do well.

This is what they're relying on IMO. By March next year all 4 finalists will have had their albums out. Im sure (fingers crossed) that at least ONE of them will be at lease semi successful...
  • cgkcgk Posts: 528
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If you look in the freezeframe about half-way through, she has a big mac in her head and then just before the end a pork-pie.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not even the X Factor would have chosen an ancient Whitney cover for the winner - crass. The producer or whoever is responsible needs to go and get in someone with better ideas.