Options

Harvey turned on Julie because of Martin...not the chants

BoxfreshBoxfresh Posts: 2,764
Forum Member
✭✭✭
People keep saying Harvey turned on Julie because he heard the chants from the crowd and realised she was unpopular.

But on the highlights show that showed the events before the eviction chants, Harvey was seen having a long chat with Martin saying he can't take Julie anymore and that she's constantly getting him into bitching sessions and that basically Martin was right about her.

Harvey had already turned on her. Martin had been planting the seeds for awhile and it worked.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 165
    Forum Member
    I would go even further than that.

I reckon Julie influencing noms is what done it and thats why everyone turned on her. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 537
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lorna3627 wrote: »
    I would go even further than that.

I reckon Julie influencing noms is what done it and thats why everyone turned on her. :D

I think that was the final straw for Harvey too, especially as her attempted nomination chat with him in the loo was more blatent than usual (give Julie her due, she's very good at subtly influencing noms; has been doing it for ages). However, as she tends to have her little chats on a 1 to 1 basis, it's understandable that it's taken time for the penny to drop across the whole household.