Can't get BT Sport On Chromecast Using Nexus 7

Peachy KeenPeachy Keen Posts: 2,577
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I'm having problems setting up Chromecast on my BT Sport app using Nexus 7 tablet. I tried installing then uninstalling BT Sport several times but l still can't see the chromecast icon! You tube is fine and can cast videos to my TV but l have came to a dead end with BT Sport. I have turned off the smart switch on my homehub 4 as instructed on a different forum but this didn't work.

Has someone else had the same problem with the Chromecast/BT Sport/Nexus 7 combination?

Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• dazbdazb Posts: 3,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ive not been able to watch Bt sport on my nexus 7 for along time myself from what ive heard BT are aware of this and awaiting a fix.
  • Peachy KeenPeachy Keen Posts: 2,577
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dazb wrote: »
    ive not been able to watch Bt sport on my nexus 7 for along time myself from what ive heard BT are aware of this and awaiting a fix.[/QUO TE]

I just come off from a chat with a BT Sport assistant on the BT web site. He took me though the steps on installing the app after l had uninstalled it. Believe it or not, l can cast to my chromecast device now! I downloaded the app from Google Play Store as before but l can see the cast icon in the top right-hand corner. I have to admit that the picture is not very HD at the moment!