The drunk scum-bag...

13»

Comments

• Fairy WingsFairy Wings Posts: 5,680
    Forum Member
    I didn't think it was that bad, a minor drunken incident, no big drama, nothing inexcusably nasty was said.
  • innitrichieinnitrichie Posts: 9,795
    Forum Member
    I didn't think it was that bad, a minor drunken incident, no big drama, nothing inexcusably nasty was said.

I'm Team Kav too on this one.
  • lexstarlexstar Posts: 1,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think he's a scumbag, or a fake or playing a game. I think he got drunk. Name me a person that doesn't change when they are drunk?
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,267
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Where the hell did that come from with Kav? It's like Kav just targeted Keith for the hell of it. Kav, just chill out. He shouldn't drink if that's what it does to him.
  • JayUK69JayUK69 Posts: 1,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I don't think it was too bad either. He can't win, if he doesn't do anything, he gets slated. And if he does what we expected (his drunken antics on Big Reunion) then he gets called scum-bag, vile and the likes. This is what I expected to see of him when he entered. So not surprised or offended in the slightest.

And this clearly wasn't a case of doing it all of a sudden to get airtime. The others have said that he's always doing this. It's just not being shown as there were far bigger rows and stuff going on.
  • elizadooolittleelizadooolittle Posts: 1,217
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    Where the hell did that come from with Kav? It's like Kav just targeted Keith for the hell of it. Kav, just chill out. He shouldn't drink if that's what it does to him.

Precisely.
  • CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He had a drunken rant at Keith. It was quite rotten to watch, but scumbag!! Very harsh.
  • Lozzo99Lozzo99 Posts: 1,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexstar wrote: »
    I don't think he's a scumbag, or a fake or playing a game. I think he got drunk. Name me a person that doesn't change when they are drunk?

Helen Wood.
  • Shopaholic26Shopaholic26 Posts: 3,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kav is vile, glad he's shown his true colours finally.
  • calamitycalamity Posts: 12,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He had a drunken rant at Keith. It was quite rotten to watch, but scumbag!! Very harsh.
    he picked on the softer housemate to rant at though and there was no need for it.. he shouldnt drink at all if this is what it does to him.
  • CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    calamity wrote: »
    he picked on the softer housemate to rant at though and there was no need for it.. he shouldnt drink at all if this is what it does to him.

Oh I agree with all you have said. I just think to be calling him a scumbag for having a drunken rant ( whether it was at Keith, Alicia or KH ) it's still a harsh name to call somebody. I would call him a jumped up little git with a chip on his shoulder.:o:)
  • dash234dash234 Posts: 1,248
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »

I think he picked Keith to take his frustrations and rage out on because Keith is the least likely to respond to him. It was an easy target - for him. Notice he has been talking under his breath about Perez all week, but doesn't confront him...because he knows Perez will give it right back to him. ~just my opinion~
  • magdemagde Posts: 306
    Forum Member
    Poor old keith :( I've been thinking about him all day today about the way Kav spoke to him.

He's really a nice guy, Kav picked on him because of this. Hoping big brother makes him sit & watch his actions. Also hope he had the mother of all hangovers this morning.
  • calamitycalamity Posts: 12,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jobielad wrote: »
    Agree with that. I didn't see anything threatening. I should think Keith having had his own issues will give him a bit of rope. He will have a word with him no doubt when Kav is sober but he's been there himself so I guess he will state his own case and try and get it across to Kav what a prat he has been when he sobers up
    Yes Keith was an alcoholic but being a nasty drunk is different... some only hurt themselves, while others get drunk and hurt others.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought kav was brilliant, saying what all the house were thinking. Keith does have no opinion and sits on the fence. About time someone said something, it's quite pathetic really.
  • Lozzo99Lozzo99 Posts: 1,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought kav was brilliant, saying what all the house were thinking. Keith does have no opinion and sits on the fence. About time someone said something, it's quite pathetic really.

Keith doesn't bitch or gossip or have massive arguments like the others, that's true. More than anyone else I think, he tries to see the good and bad in all the housemates. If that means "sitting on the fence" he should be proud of it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 75
    Forum Member
    I did feel bad for Keith but have to admit I found it hilarious :):).
  • wildparkwildpark Posts: 1,185
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    linmic wrote: »
    I don't think he's a scumbag.

He would not be the first gay man in the world to be a catty bitch, but attacking Keith for not getting involved in arguments (and therefore being fake) and designating him his number one enemy is pathetic even by the standards of this talentless and bitter one hit wonder.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,267
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dash234 wrote: »
    I think he picked Keith to take his frustrations and rage out on because Keith is the least likely to respond to him. It was an easy target - for him. Notice he has been talking under his breath about Perez all week, but doesn't confront him...because he knows Perez will give it right back to him. ~just my opinion~

You could be right. I was just totally surprised when Kav lashed out at Keith. Keith shouldn't have kept quiet when Kav was lashing out at him. Kav's turning out to be an idiot.
  • CaminoCamino Posts: 13,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    he'll end up on the streets of London by the time he is 40 no doubt
  • treefr0gtreefr0g Posts: 23,642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well Kavana certainly wasn't sitting on the fence during the debate tonight. ;)
  • amyawakeamyawake Posts: 7,848
    Forum Member
    calamity wrote: »
    It seems so many on this thread have missed the reason why he erupted with Keith (and not anyone else).....not that I am excusing his action. Apparently Keith has been niggling him in the mornings re. Kav's drinking. Clearly Kav has suppressed his reaction to this until, finally, it exploded in the way it did.

Yes he apologised but did you hear what he then said? He still took issue with what Keith was doing to him i.e. addressing Kav's drinking. Cause and effect right there.

I guess we all know you can't reason with a drunk. ;-)