Options

Sally Sparrow - Will they bring her back?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,242
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I thought this character was wonderful. The girls seem to like her & the boys seem to fancy her! She was an exceptionally likeable character & a super actress.

What do you think?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 46
    Forum Member
    I think she will either run off looking for Torchwood and we will see her in that series or we will never see her again!!

Also the bloke she was with in the DVD store in "blink" said that she should let go so I don't think we will see her again!!

Maybe..Maybe not
    I'm not sure
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have an inkling we'll see Sally, SJS and Harriet Jones, since the whole Doctor vs Master was broadcast (even though the master shooed them away a bit), and they'd have watched, and recognised the voice/discussion topics/name.
  • Options
    KIIS102KIIS102 Posts: 8,539
    Forum Member
    We might do but i don't think we will till atleast next season. I don't think BBC thought she was going to go down such a hit with people but if they did then she properbly would of showed up again at some point this season. We'll have to wait till next year and see if they bring her in on the Tardis bandwagon :)
  • Options
    ShrikeShrike Posts: 16,609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wouldnt hold your breath people.
    Lynda with a "y" was very popular but still remains dead on the gamestation.
    :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,910
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really hope so, she was so unexpectedly good. If they ever want to replace Martha, I think Sally would be perfect.

Even better why doesn't the Doctor travel with both of them, he's done it before.
  • Options
    tommyd1258tommyd1258 Posts: 6,923
    Forum Member
    I thought she'd be a good replacement for Martha

Not such a London accent like Freema and Billi
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,193
    Forum Member
    At least they didn't kill her off like the last time they had someone good in a one-off role
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 230
    Forum Member
    I'd love to see her as the Doctors travelling companion - exactly as she was - not recast as a diff character like Freema was.
  • Options
    daveacdaveac Posts: 487
    Forum Member
    suzzle wrote: »
    I thought this character was wonderful. The girls seem to like her & the boys seem to fancy her! She was an exceptionally likeable character & a super actress.

What do you think?

Totally agree - she should come back.

Captain Jack made a great impression and they brought him back - well to my mind the same applies to the character of Sally.

Cheers, daveac
  • Options
    dddddarrendddddarren Posts: 2,621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    im sure that they will bring her back
  • Options
    ListentomeListentome Posts: 9,804
    Forum Member
    Will they bring her back... probably

Should they bring her back... no, I don't think so. She was in a one off story, and she was great, but it should stay that way. DW should move forward and develop new and exciting characters, we can't hang on to every good character that comes into tit. Things have to move on.

Now please can we consolodate the never ending Sparrow threads. :rolleyes: