Future Emmerdale DVD releases

Rich_WilsonRich_Wilson Posts: 459
Forum Member
Hey guys,

I know from past posts that some people have been wondering if Network intend to release any future Emmerdale DVDs. I certainly know there was some disappointment when they released nothing for the 40th anniversary,

I emailed them today and received this reply:

"Hi Rich,

Thank you for your email.

We do hope to be able to release further volumes of Emmerdale Farm in future but don't have anything scheduled at present. Although we are unable to advise on if or when we may be able to do so, we do welcome customer feedback so thank you for getting in touch.

To clarify, we hope to release further episodes of Emmerdale but cannot advise on what format this may take (ie. another volume or a Best Of) until this can be scheduled.

In the meantime, please do keep an eye on the Network website for any future announcements we may have on all forthcoming releases.

Kind regards,
Network"

So hopefully, this sounds like there is talk or something in the pipeline - just no solid plans at present.

I personally hope they release another 'best of' boxset with some more classic episodes on rather than another volume of Emmerdale Farm.

Cheers guys :)

Comments