ee what characters do you think should be killed off

sultanina9sultanina9 Posts: 486
Forum Member
what characters do you think should be killed off, i think abi, shabnam carol, that is all i can think of actually i thought this would be much easier if you had of asked me this this time last year i wouldve had a list of about half the cast dtc did a great job of killing off all the god awful characters. i probably forgot 2 or 3 so if youse could jog my memory.

Comments

• Kim_xKim_x Posts: 3,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Terry Spraggan. I just can't buy him uprooting his family for the second time in a year and them walking away from Cindy's baby.

Ronnie Mitchell. Used to love her but I can't stand her now. Giving her a baby is totally immoral.
  • Marcus_SmithMarcus_Smith Posts: 3,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bianca & Ronnie
  • RetroMusicFanRetroMusicFan Posts: 6,673
    Forum Member
    None!

But I can guess one or two will be!
  • moagmoag Posts: 2,350
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shirley, Ian, Peter, max
  • sultanina9sultanina9 Posts: 486
    Forum Member
    thank you! terry is definitely one id kill off and yes im getting quite sick of ronnie but i dont know if i would kill her off.
  • Chris MarkChris Mark Posts: 4,897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kim_x wrote: »
    Terry Spraggan. I just can't buy him uprooting his family for the second time in a year and them walking away from Cindy's baby.

Ronnie Mitchell. Used to love her but I can't stand her now. Giving her a baby is totally immoral.

Let's send DTC to The Hague, the rotten scoundrel.
  • Gigi MichaelsGigi Michaels Posts: 1,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd love a bloody murder of Dexter, Fatboy, and Lauren. Would have said Nikki but she already did the black cab. Then, just for kicks, bring back Steve Owen, who was didn't die in the car crash.
  • Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Given that he moved his family into a squashed house with Bianca after only knowing her for about 6 weeks means I could well believe he'd uproot them again.

Nothing immoral about a soap writer giving a fictional character a baby. Stop overreacting.
  • attitude99attitude99 Posts: 14,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd love a bloody murder of Dexter, Fatboy, and Lauren. Would have said Nikki but she already did the black cab. Then, just for kicks, bring back Steve Owen, who was didn't die in the car crash.

Perhaps Lucy's Killer could secretly murder Dexter & Fatboy too.
  • SecretLifeoBeesSecretLifeoBees Posts: 50,686
    Forum Member
    Lauren and Cora.
  • Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And Denise. Then we'd be finally rid of that awful actress. Pity Lucas didn't finish her off proper. :mad:
  • QueenAmyQueenAmy Posts: 3,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joe_Zel wrote: »
    Nothing immoral about a soap writer giving a fictional character a baby. Stop overreacting.

Thank you so much for putting this before me :D
  • dd68dd68 Posts: 17,833
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No deaths for a bit, it's not Hollyoaks
  • vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My favoured axe list would be-

Dexter- Ship him off to Newcastle never to be seen again
    FatBoy- Reunite with Poppy
    Mo- Killed off in a Fire
    Alfie- Killed off in a Fire
    Lee- Returns to the Army
    Tosh- Goes to Prison
    Billy- Goes to Prison (Lucy's Killer)
    Cindy- Returns to Devon
    Kim- Returns to the Cruise Ships

Abi & Tamwar- Part Time Characters - away at Uni during term time.
  • Bart_MitchellBart_Mitchell Posts: 282
    Forum Member
    Max , well passed his sell buy date>:(
  • vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Joe_Zel wrote: »
    And Denise. Then we'd be finally rid of that awful actress. Pity Lucas didn't finish her off proper. :mad:

What?????
  • Lizzie BrookesLizzie Brookes Posts: 15,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    1. Shirley
    2. Dexter
    3. Cora
    4. Mo
    5. Tosh
  • Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Philth kills Dexter by knocking him out and causing bleeding to his four functioning neurons.

Philth then goes to prison for life.

It's a win-win situation! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,110
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I cannot stop laughing at this image. It both frightens and amuses at the same time. :D
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Max , well passed his sell buy date>:(

Oi >:(>:(:p
  • Chris MarkChris Mark Posts: 4,897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oi >:(>:(:p

You would just miss his arse.
  • RetroMusicFanRetroMusicFan Posts: 6,673
    Forum Member

Mashed potato or squashed tomato?
    :o:o:-D:-D
  • Fergie86Fergie86 Posts: 7,929
    Forum Member
    Philth kills Dexter by knocking him out and causing bleeding to his four functioning neurons.

Philth then goes to prison for life.

It's a win-win situation! :D

Phil will never go to prison for life, lets remember he did an armed robbery with Den, he was found by the police with the money and a gun and a beaten up guard, he then broke out of prison went on the run for 16 months and when he was eventually captured he attacked 2 coppers. When the case got to court he somehow got off.

Also Phil has got away with Arson killing a homeless boy in the 90's, he also burnt down the Vic whilst on drugs almost killing several people, he has also got away with GBH countless times, as well as breaking and entering, Kidnapping Cindy's kid's in the 90's and Louise from Lisa in the early 2000's, Running a Protection racket with Annie Palmer in the 90's, Covering up Heather's death committed by his son, Dealing with Cut and Shut Cars which lead to Kevin's death. He has probably got away with various other crimes, but one thing is for sure the Police will never put Phil away for life, if they haven't done it already they never will.
  • Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I cannot stop laughing at this image. It both frightens and amuses at the same time. :D

It does sum up the Philthy one rather well! :D:D:D