DWTS: the book

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 485
Forum Member
Has anyone else got this yet? My copy finally arrived and I've been flicking through it- thought I might as well post what's in the book in case anyone's unsure (you can buy the book here).

It starts off with some interesting behind-the-scenes stuff, then the rest of the first half is about the different dances and some of the best examples from the first four series (nothing on the mambo, though). The second half is basically some fitness exercises demonstrated by Alec and Edyta; might give these a go to get more value for money out of the book but personally I'd rather they'd put that in a separate book and included more stuff about the actual show in this one. Finally, there's also a list of all the dances performed in seasons 1-4, complete with music and scores from the judges, which will please stats fans.

Overall it could have had a bit more content but DWTS fans should definitely consider getting it :)

Comments

• La RhumbaLa Rhumba Posts: 11,440
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gosh! Thanks so much Karura! :D
    I had no idea there was a DWTS Book, really appreciate the link, and such a super detailed review. :)
  • kayceekaycee Posts: 12,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the info. I bought the Strictly book - for £2 in TK MAX! Thought it was good value for £2, but wouldn't have paid full price.