TPTB, you're screwing over EE and I'm sick of it

1789101113»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    T.K. Mazin wrote: »
    I'm sure they will, but they should read the whole thread first :cool:.

Anyway, so what else is there left to discuss on this thread? I've come to the conclusion, the TPTB are utterly clueless.

(Quoted for truth :eek::D)

Seriously, I agree, which is why I refer to them as The Prats That Be. I find myself liking the background characters more than the front-runners at the moment. I'm sure TPTB weren't expecting that to happen.
  • Options
    maggiekmaggiek Posts: 2,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I, I, I. That's all I'll say about this thread.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    maggiek wrote: »
    I, I, I. That's all I'll say about this thread.

"I, I, I" as in "we're all annoying", the expression or both? :p
  • Options
    T.K.T.K. Posts: 19,502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    maurice45 wrote: »
    (Quoted for truth :eek::D)

Seriously, I agree, which is why I refer to them as The Prats That Be. I find myself liking the background characters more than the front-runners at the moment. I'm sure TPTB weren't expecting that to happen.

Lol :D:D

LOL @ BIB. Classic :D. Yeah, that tells you a lot when you're enjoying the background characters more than the dominant characters. Max and Tanya was just tedious tonight. I can't believe Ashdown wrote the script for the episode - it was terrible IMO :o. He's too obsessed with the Brannings nowadays.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "I, I, I" as in "we're all annoying", the expression or both? :p

I, I, I as in we're legends :cool: :D.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol :D:D

LOL @ BIB. Classic :D. Yeah, that tells you a lot when you're enjoying the background characters more than the dominant characters. Max and Tanya was just tedious tonight now. I can't believe Ashdown wrote the script for tonight's episode - it was terrible IMO :o. He's too obsessed with the Brannings nowadays.

Maybe he was having an off day, went down to the pub and listened to a drunk couple arguing while penning tonight's transcript? :D
    I, I, I as in we're legends :cool: :D.

Haha this! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe he was having an off day, went down to the pub and listened to a drunk couple arguing while penning tonight's transcript? :D

Haha this! :D

Lol wouldn't be surprised. Or maybe his robot "programming" kicked in :D.
  • Options
    IJoinedInMayIJoinedInMay Posts: 26,323
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow, so you're stalking me now?! I'm gonna have to take an online restraining order out on you! :eek: lmao. Someone's taking things a bit too seriously :o.

Firstly, I love how you picked out the ONE of MANY threads that I have posted on :D. Why don't you post a link to the other threads on my profile? Then you'll see, unlike you, I've actually bothered to engage in reasonable, on-topic discussions with people. Unlike you, I don't go around responding to insignificant comments and making daft arguments out of nothing :rolleyes:.

Secondly, that particular thread was created for the sole purpose to chat about what people's family members/friends say about them using soap forums and other random topics. So in that regard, I was on-topic unlike you. If you wanna have a go about the subject matter of the thread - once again, take it up with the OP, not me. Furthermore, that discussion took place late at night - a time where there is little activity on this forum, so it was a nice thread to chat on to pass the hours due to my insomnia.

Thirdly, I told you why I said "quoted for truth" in response to PP's post. Yet, rather than be mature about it and say, "Okay, fine" or something to that effect - you attempt to inflame the argument even further by posting a link to a thread that I posted on :rolleyes:. None of which proves anything except how immature and silly you are. And further proves to me that you do indeed log on to DS for the sole purpose of manufacturing inane arguments against other posters. How sad :sleep.

Now please, go bother someone else. I know you're a desperate for an argument, but I'm really not bothered to engage in this epically inane argument with you any longer. And stop stalking me lmao.

I know you've posted in many threads but I had no need to "pick out" the particular one I linked to, as it was created on the 20th of this month, therefore still on the first few pages on the Soap forum. I should know, considering I posted in the same thread. If stalking involves keeping up to date with threads I have taken an interest and posted in, then I'm glad you clarified that for me.

I didn't say you haven't kept threads on-topic on other occassions. My point was on the particular thread I linked to, you did not do that and is why I felt it was a bit rich for you to criticise me for being inane. I don't consider talking about your scriptwriting to be relevant to the question posed in the OP (which did not include the term "and other random topics"). Furthermore, if you do want to pass the time with other FM's, you use the Private Messaging function or exchange email addresses.

Finally, I'm immature? Says the person who calls me a stalker, in addition to these flattering comments.
    Yep, that's Ijoinedinmay's favourite rule! :rolleyes:.

Rule 4: always stalk another poster's history and tell everybody about it in an attempt to make yourself look more stupid than you already have. :cool:
    I have no clue either. You'd think I was the first person to ever have a laugh on here or use "quoted for truth" as a response :rolleyes:.

BIB: Indeed. That's the main reason why I joined DS. Yes, I like having discussions about storylines and characters, but also like to have a laugh at the same time. I like to come here to escape the real world and as a way of relaxing. Instead I come here to encounter morons like Ijoinedinmay. Fortunately, the majority of DS posters like yourself and Maurice are seemingly normal.

I find it creepy and odd that my posts are being stalked like that. DS mods, please hand out that restraining order, pronto! :cool:
    More creepy if anything. I've probably had all my comments monitored by IT over the past weeks o. Probably watching me right now and taking notes :eek:.
    *Runs away and hides*

Pot, kettle, black.
  • Options
    IJoinedInMayIJoinedInMay Posts: 26,323
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with all of this! :cool:

Rule 5: use that user's posts to concoct theories about the hidden message behind said posts (really wish people wouldn't do that...it really "tugs at my heartstrings" ;)).

"That user"? So, you mean me. Hi there. :)

I'm just "stalking" you to say I find it ironic that you were criticising the thread about Mormon Girl's (sorry, that other user) Twitter account, after you were making posts such as the above.
  • Options
    IanMandyIanMandy Posts: 14,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I'm just "stalking" you to say I find it ironic that you were criticising the thread about Mormon Girl's (sorry, that other user) Twitter account, after you were making posts such as the above.

Yes but that other thread is a bullying campaign so he is in the right??:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Hi there :)

Considering I'm a melodramatic teen flouncer, your post really touched me. Allow me to take a moment to not care :)

(And no, no I didn't mean you were "that user". I meant you looking for meaning in my posts, and in that context I was "that user". Did it again there! :D)
  • Options
    IanMandyIanMandy Posts: 14,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Considering I'm a melodramatic teen flouncer, your post really touched me. Allow me to take a moment to not care :)

I see what you mean now.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IanMandy wrote: »
    I see what you mean now.

Yup. I was labelled melodramatic on the previous page.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know you've posted in many threads but I had no need to "pick out" the particular one I linked to, as it was created on the 20th of this month, therefore still on the first few pages on the Soap forum. I should know, considering I posted in the same thread. If stalking involves keeping up to date with threads I have taken an interest and posted in, then I'm glad you clarified that for me.

I didn't say you haven't kept threads on-topic on other occassions. My point was on the particular thread I linked to, you did not do that and is why I felt it was a bit rich for you to criticise me for being inane. I don't consider talking about your scriptwriting to be relevant to the question posed in the OP (which did not include the term "and other random topics"). Furthermore, if you do want to pass the time with other FM's, you use the Private Messaging function or exchange email addresses.

You did indeed "pick out" this particular thread as a way of furthering your ridiculous argument against me of which I am clueless about to be honest. I mean what are we really even arguing about here? Are you bored, is that it? Just go away and stop bothering me now :yawn:.
    What's more laughable is that you freely admit you posted on the same thread and accuse me of engaging in inane chatter on the same thread lmao. Now allow me to return the following overused phrase: "pot, kettle, black" ;):).
    I've no doubts, you've been checking my post history, but I'm sure you won't admit that ;).

No, I criticised you for inventing an inane ARGUMENT with me for merely using the term "quoted for truth". Whereas you accused me of being inane because I engaged in harmless CHATTER on a thread that was never intended for serious discussion anyway - there's a difference. Regarding my discussion of scriptwriting, I was asked a question about my chosen career, so I answered it and then I continued to discuss it in detail in further replies. Don't try to make out like I was the one who initiated this particular line of discussion, I was merely participating in it with fellow posters. While the thread might've gone off-topic, it was hardly down to me, was it? Like I said, the thread was never intended for serious discussion anyway, so the fact it went off-topic is hardly relevant to begin with. I don't know what you're getting at.

Additionally, PMs are difficult for engaging in discussion with multiple posters simultaneously. Posting on a thread allows that kind of interaction as well as with new posters. If I want to pass the time, I will do so however I want, not because you told me to. Next, you'll be telling me to tie my shoe laces lmao :D. I mean really?

Finally, I'm immature? Says the person who calls me a stalker, in addition to these flattering comments.Pot, kettle, black.

Yes, you are immature, purely because you've concocted this whole argument out of thin air lmao. You don't like me using "quoted for truth"? Tough. I'm only one of many posters who use it. What I don't understand is, why you have taken issue with me in particular? You're just going to have to get over it and move on, instead of moaning at me :yawn:.

Well, I happen to think you deserved those comments. You've done yourself no favours I'm afraid. Trust me, I could've been harsher with my comments, but I decided to add humour instead :D. The stalker comments were just a joke. Of course, I don't regard you as a stalker.

Now I won't ask you again to leave me alone and bother someone else with your fascinating debates about absolutely nothing in particular lmao.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

(And no, no I didn't mean you were "that user". I meant you looking for meaning in my posts, and in that context I was "that user". Did it again there! :D)

LOL :D:D.
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

:D:D:D

Im sorry was that too melodramatic for you :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D:D:D

Im sorry was that too melodramatic for you :p

I'm afraid it was :( I'm in bits ;):p
  • Options
    funcat650funcat650 Posts: 1,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is this argument going to end. Enough, now;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is it locked?
This discussion has been closed.