DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,033
Forum Member
✭✭✭✭
Just wondering this, but I think Stacey will win with about 70% of the vote

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Looks like it from the polls. And to be fair (though I appreciate that no one will ever please everyone) she has hardly put a foot wrong. Wet, filthy, hungry, bored - nothing ever seems to wipe the smile from her face. Faced with a grubby, stinky, unpleasant task, she says that she 'can't wait' to do it. Sean, though pleasant enough, has taken things as easily as possible. Even those closest to him say mildly that he 'doesn't say much'.

Fine set of teeth though.
  • autumnautumn Posts: 2,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like it from the polls. And to be fair (though I appreciate that no one will ever please everyone) she has hardly put a foot wrong. Wet, filthy, hungry, bored - nothing ever seems to wipe the smile from her face. Faced with a grubby, stinky, unpleasant task, she says that she 'can't wait' to do it. Sean, though pleasant enough, has taken things as easily as possible. Even those closest to him say mildly that he 'doesn't say much'.

Fine set of teeth though.

Indeed, although my daughter spotted them as false, long before Shaun confirmed it. I wonder if they are false or capped?
  • gemma-the-huskygemma-the-husky Posts: 18,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i bet shaun at 6/1, but Stacey has been odds-on all the while.

i need sub-titles when she's talking though.
  • DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »
    Just wondering this, but I think Stacey will win with about 70% of the vote

I am not a big fan of Shauns at all. I think that he is lazy and foul mouthed and he let himself down badly tonight!

Firstly he should have been a gentleman and done the trial instead of Stacy because she has done more than him and secondly the way that he made sure that he had his letter before some of the others made him look totally selfish. I dont like him at all and he would be the last person that I would want to win with who is left in there. I really dont know what Kayla is doing there either. How on earth did she stay over Linford?
  • DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i bet shaun at 6/1, but Stacey has been odds-on all the while.

i need sub-titles when she's talking though.

Definitely Stacey to win, I was not a massive fan of hers when she was on the X factor because I thought that all that sillyness was false but I think that she is a lovely, genuine girl and it is amazing how she has kept that smile on her face with some of the miserable so and sos that are still in there like Shaun and Kayla!
  • oscardelahoyaoscardelahoya Posts: 4,902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    autumn wrote: »
    Indeed, although my daughter spotted them as false, long before Shaun confirmed it. I wonder if they are false or capped?

Have you seen what they looked like before? They have to be false, don't you have to have some teeth left to cap them? He was on the way to having gums like Shane McGowan!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,780
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stacey will deffo win by miles tbh, it's just a contest between Jenny and Shaun for 2nd
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am not a big fan of Shauns at all. I think that he is lazy and foul mouthed and he let himself down badly tonight!

Firstly he should have been a gentleman and done the trial instead of Stacy because she has done more than him and secondly the way that he made sure that he had his letter before some of the others made him look totally selfish. I dont like him at all and he would be the last person that I would want to win with who is left in there. I really dont know what Kayla is doing there either. How on earth did she stay over Linford?

I am a Shaun fan so predictably I am going to stand up for him here, but I'd have done the same thing and he was right to save it. If he hadn't chosen his own letter it would have burnt, what parent would take that risk? I think if it had been anything without emotional attachment he would have forfeitted his own treat for one of the others, but you don't stand aside and watch a letter from your young children catch fire. He prioritised them over how he'd look on a light entertainment show and that was the right choice. And once again he is the only one to get pulled up on something several of them did.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am not a big fan of Shauns at all. I think that he is lazy and foul mouthed and he let himself down badly tonight! Firstly he should have been a gentleman and done the trial instead of Stacy because she has done more than him

Agree 100%.....what a gentleman eh :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder if it will be a lot closer than we think? Stacey is lovely, nice and sweet and she will get the majority of single votes, but maybe Shaun fans will be more likely to repeat vote? His fans may be more passionate about supporting him than Staceys? I think that's how Matt Willis won over David Gest. Or I could be totally wrong - it's just a thought:p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jerrica09 wrote: »
    I am a Shaun fan so predictably I am going to stand up for him here, but I'd have done the same thing and he was right to save it. If he hadn't chosen his own letter it would have burnt, what parent would take that risk? I think if it had been anything without emotional attachment he would have forfeitted his own treat for one of the others, but you don't stand aside and watch a letter from your young children catch fire. He prioritised them over how he'd look on a light entertainment show and that was the right choice. And once again he is the only one to get pulled up on something several of them did.

I agree with this. Its different when its a letter from your Children. I thought Aggro was the one that should of done the decent thing and got Kayla her letter. It was a letter from his mum for gods sake lol. To top it off he left the next day anyway.
  • carolknijncarolknijn Posts: 287
    Forum Member
    I am a Shaun fan but I fear he has let himself down by not doing the trial last night.
  • Truth_HurtsTruth_Hurts Posts: 4,952
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Stacey walks out
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Think 70 per cent is about right. He will be a clear second with Dom and Jenny for third. Stacey rightfully deserves to win.
  • Rotsea RoverRotsea Rover Posts: 1,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The thing with I'm a Celebrity IMO is that it can easily change at any point, The thing that springs to mind is Matt Willis winning, when at the start of the final he was 3rd favourite then after his trial he won
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The thing with I'm a Celebrity IMO is that it can easily change at any point, The thing that springs to mind is Matt Willis winning, when at the start of the final he was 3rd favourite then after his trial he won

That's why it could damage Shaun that he's not doing anything now unless he has to, but I don't think he cares about winning. In fact it looks like he'd prefer Stacey to win.
    Matt Willis won partly because he got the hormonal 'fit' vote, and I'm not sure where Shaun would stand there. There's definitely something about him, maybe 'weird crush' territory?