The Legend of Zelda Wii U - Gamplay Trailer

GormondGormond Posts: 15,838
Forum Member
✭✭
Hey,

Seen this earlier today on YouTube and couldn't see a thread about it so I thought that I would start one - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXnTYsHOd5E

Looks very good so far IMO, it's really taking form. I hope that this and Star Fox are both UK releases next year and that Amazon hurry up with my damn Wii U order!

Gormond.

Comments

• ChparmarChparmar Posts: 6,367
    Forum Member
    It does look good.

Like a proper open-world or big world setting. Gameplay reminds me of Shadow of the Colossus!
  • SimonB79SimonB79 Posts: 3,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chparmar wrote: »
    It does look good.

Like a proper open-world or big world setting. Gameplay reminds me of Shadow of the Colossus!

Yep! ... It looks class! :) ... I just hope it uses the zelda orientated figures for unlocking weapons, uniforms etc etc :cool:
  • samcains90samcains90 Posts: 4,566
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've been looking forward to this since before it was announced. Skyward Sword was a bit of a let down but this looks fantastic. I cannot wait to see more!
  • SimonB79SimonB79 Posts: 3,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    samcains90 wrote: »
    I've been looking forward to this since before it was announced. Skyward Sword was a bit of a let down but this looks fantastic. I cannot wait to see more!

I thought the wii motion controls ruined skyward sword! ... Granted I'm probably in the minority! :blush:
  • -GONZO--GONZO- Posts: 9,624
    Forum Member
    SimonB79 wrote: »
    I thought the wii motion controls ruined skyward sword! ... Granted I'm probably in the minority! :blush:

Oh yes you are indeed. Best thing about it IMO :)
  • samcains90samcains90 Posts: 4,566
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SimonB79 wrote: »

Skyward Sword just didn't feel like a Zelda game, take away the motion controls and it would have been a Mario/Zelda mashup.

I didn't like the motion controls anyway, I've only managed to complete it once every other time I have tried I've got bored.