BeeBoopBeeBoop Posts: 607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    loved it, its so bad its brilliant :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Where was Lauren? I was expecting a sweeping shot of her in Sugar Hut (kinda glad she wasn't there though, as she is my least fave!)

Love Arg & Lydia. Even if it is staged, it makes great entertainment! Mark even seems a tad more likeable in this first episode..!
  • Options
    rbdcayrbdcay Posts: 12,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Norristar wrote: »
    Where was Lauren? I was expecting a sweeping shot of her in Sugar Hut (kinda glad she wasn't there though, as she is my least fave!)

Love Arg & Lydia. Even if it is staged, it makes great entertainment! Mark even seems a tad more likeable in this first episode..!

I hope she never comes back. She let down the last series for me but the episode last night without her was great.
  • Options
    Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Am i the only only one who dosen't understand the concept of this show? :confused:
  • Options
    jonmorrisjonmorris Posts: 21,774
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jason100 wrote: »
    Am i the only only one who dosen't understand the concept of this show? :confused:

No you're not, but just because you can doesn't mean you should!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Glad Lauren wasn't in it.

IMO Amy Childs is a total waste of space and I cant believe Can signed her up! I much prefer Sam and think she is far far prettyer.
  • Options
    planetnokiaplanetnokia Posts: 15,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AAH that was hilarious.

Poor Arg, they're not half making a fuss over his eating are they!

Did Arg have a cushion stuffed under his shirt in an attempt to make him look like he'd been at the pies :confused:
  • Options
    planetnokiaplanetnokia Posts: 15,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »
    Gemma looks a bit rough

She looks like she could shag a bloke to death and sell him a top of the range Merc at one and the same time :eek:
  • Options
    Dilly DaydreamDilly Daydream Posts: 6,176
    Forum Member
    Did Arg have a cushion stuffed under his shirt in an attempt to make him look like he'd been at the pies :confused:

I was thinking that too.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rbdcay wrote: »
    I hope she never comes back. She let down the last series for me but the episode last night without her was great.
    I feel the same, but I think she will come back because she was credited during the theme tune.
  • Options
    ThaGazBoiThaGazBoi Posts: 15,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didn't realise that Arg and Lydia were a proper couple, but they've been together for years after looking at Arg's facebook profile.

And Arg used to be massive, like 20 stone or something. So it's not surprising he has put most of the weight back on if he doesn't stop eating. He was eating like literally even time he was on screen last night
  • Options
    mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,999
    Forum Member
    It annoys me yet I find myself watching it....why?!!
  • Options
    superstar111superstar111 Posts: 18,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    <333 the show and Im glad Lauren wasnt in it I hate her. Lucy is gorgeous, and seems genuinely nice. Hope she gets upgraded to a main character soon.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 411
    Forum Member
    I loved last nights episode, it is compulsive viewing.

As others have said I am liking Sam a lot better this series (even though there's only been one episode so far). As soon as Chloe appeared I just thought :eek:.

I'm glad that Mark and Jessica's Mum finally appeared, I always wondered why their parents were never in the first series. I like Kirk's dad so far although cannot understand why his eyes were on stalks when Chloe appeared? I think he woudl be more suited to Gemma. I actually thought I read somewhere earlier this year that Kirk had left the show so I was surprised to see him and his Dad in this episode at all.

I enjoyed the episode without Lauren although as others have said she is in the opening credits so I am sure she will appear in an episode soon.
  • Options
    Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ratings wise, last night it got the highest rated episode so far, beating the 1st ever episode. It got 1.1m, first time it broke the 1m barrier.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 319
    Forum Member
    I was disappointed by the first ep, I don't like Chloe or the noobs and i see Kirk came back after crying that he wasn't in the xmas special.

I like Lauren but Mark is only getting back with her for the show I hope she realises that!!
  • Options
    Dilly DaydreamDilly Daydream Posts: 6,176
    Forum Member
    I was disappointed by the first ep, I don't like Chloe or the noobs and i see Kirk came back after crying that he wasn't in the xmas special.

I like Lauren but Mark is only getting back with her for the show I hope she realises that!![/QUOTE]

I think I read somewhere that Mark proposes to her on the show.

I didn't like Sam in the first series but thought she was much nicer last night - and she's well rid of Mark.
  • Options
    LeatherTrumpetLeatherTrumpet Posts: 855
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Now I get why that gormless fool Kirk has money and a nightclub!

Just like Mark they have had it handed to them by their parents.

Great show last night though, Mr Darcy being the star.
  • Options
    xmel05xmel05 Posts: 8,079
    Forum Member
    Even Katy perry is a fan of the show, she says that over christmas she watched the only way is essex.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l50tN1Y5ods
  • Options
    Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I really like Arg and Lydia - I hope they get the flat
  • Options
    LeatherTrumpetLeatherTrumpet Posts: 855
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Where is South London?

Is Kent in South London?
  • Options
    Sharona68Sharona68 Posts: 1,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just catching up on last night's episode (I fell asleep).

Why is this crap so horribly addictive??

That car saleswoman's extensions were a bit ropey.

I love Mr D'Arcy.
  • Options
    PaacePaace Posts: 14,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    <333 the show and Im glad Lauren wasnt in it I hate her. Lucy is gorgeous, and seems genuinely nice. Hope she gets upgraded to a main character soon.

She was in it, only difficult to recognise her since she got the nose job. I thought she was very sexy in the last series but now not so.

The new girl looked like a freak with the ridiculous overblown lips and boobs.

It was way too staged this time and you can tell what the tv company are trying to do. The characters now are just actors playing parts. I hope they're getting paid as much as any soap star.
    I don't think I'll be watching much more of this.
  • Options
    Sideburns57Sideburns57 Posts: 2,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mark's sister is the best looker is she not - or is it the young one Mark messes about (name?)
  • Options
    ee-ayee-ay Posts: 3,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just watched it on V+.

I love it.:D

When Arg was showing Lydia the flat in Chigwell, the kitchen sink tap was wobbling all over the place. What the jiggery pokery is a retractor fan? did he mean to say extractor fan?:D
This discussion has been closed.