BB Posters Reunited and WELCOME to the lurkers! (Part 53)

Comments

• honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member
    Hicky wrote: »
    I don't think thats the case, she has loads of evidence that makes her believe Dolly could be at risk.

Oh, come on Honey, Chantelle is concerned about what Alex says and has said and doesn't trust him with her, simple as.

I would be very concerned as well, but that's only 1 incidence.
    I'm sure Chantelle is doing what she thinks is best for her Daughter.

We are talking about her Father here.:eek::eek:
    I think we have crossed wires. :confused: You seem to know what Chantelle's concerns are, but i must have missed something because apart from the valentine incident i have absolutely no idea.

Whatever her concerns, unless she has evidence that Dolly is in danger then Alex will have unsupervised access, usually after a series of short and frequent visits. Its the way it works these days.
  • storminmikestorminmike Posts: 46,916
    Forum Member
    Evening All.:))))))))))))

What a day, worn out, Windows 7, Outlook, Office 2010, I'v now got 2 computers on my desk at work, 2-off 24" screens, 2 keyboards, 2 mice, omg, keep using wrong keyboard of mouse.:DDDDDDDD

pah:D:D

Windows Xp, Outlook, Office 2010 (waaaaaaaay to many buttons) ArcGIS desktop stored display, SAP, SynerGee, MapInfo, Pi-excel, Netbase, powerponit animations, webcast, Remote desktop, bit of SQL

all before 10am:D
    Forum Member

Windows Xp, Outlook, Office 2010 (waaaaaaaay to many buttons) ArcGIS desktop stored display, SAP, SynerGee, MapInfo, Pi-excel, Netbase, powerponit animations, webcast, Remote desktop, bit of SQL

Is this lyrics? I can just hear Adele doing this one. ;)

I was watching the Mott the Hoople programme on BBC4 but had to turn it off because it had music in the background all through all the conversations. I say background, it was five times louder. :mad:

For those who dont know, the lady in the green cardy/poncho thing who is shala lala push pushing is Boycie's wife in only fools and horses. :cool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKmvTcSzcE8
  • HickyHicky Posts: 50,488
    Forum Member
    I think we have crossed wires. :confused: You seem to know what Chantelle's concerns are, but i must have missed something because apart from the valentine incident i have absolutely no idea.

Whatever her concerns, unless she has evidence that Dolly is in danger then Alex will have unsupervised access, usually after a series of short and frequent visits. Its the way it works these days.
    Alex hasn't got unsupervised Access.

Outlook is doing my head in, all the things i could do in Outlook Express has been lost, where do these people find these designers?
    Forum Member
    Alex hasn't got unsupervised Access.

Has it been through court?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,474
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    evening all :) just passing through again i'm afraid..
    Outlook is doing my head in, all the things i could do in Outlook Express has been lost, where do these people find these designers?

i remember the transition from outlook express (which came with windows) to the full blown outlook (part of ms office) and it's a tricky one. i presume you're using the new 2007/10 with your double keyboard/ mouses/ screens. if you dig deep enough the grey boxes are the same as they were with older versions.

i used outlook 2007 a lot before and i have it on this PC as well. if you get stuck give us a shout and i'll have a dig about or see if i remember. there's a conbobulating menu with the display and setup i remember that you end up at from various directions and it's not what you wanted.

but yes, the design of it now is user friendly to people who use it for things that some/most of us don't, and obscure for the basics sometimes.

gah, i can always be got interested with software :rolleyes: :D

hope your trees and belly are happy hickster :) mind the forthcoming frosty snap.

i've not been about much lately what with one thing and another.. and now i must go to sleep.

nighty night all, hope all are well or bearing up. spring will be here soon! someday.. x :)
  • ackeracker Posts: 8,809
    Forum Member
    doodle doo wrote: »

i remember the transition from outlook express (which came with windows) to the full blown outlook (part of ms office) and it's a tricky one. i presume you're using the new 2007/10 with your double keyboard/ mouses/ screens. if you dig deep enough the grey boxes are the same as they were with older versions.

i used outlook 2007 a lot before and i have it on this PC as well. if you get stuck give us a shout and i'll have a dig about or see if i remember. there's a conbobulating menu with the display and setup i remember that you end up at from various directions and it's not what you wanted.

but yes, the design of it now is user friendly to people who use it for things that some/most of us don't, and obscure for the basics sometimes.

hope your trees and belly are happy hickster :) mind the forthcoming frosty snap.

i've not been about much lately what with one thing and another.. and now i must go to sleep.

nighty night all, hope all are well or bearing up. spring will be here soon! someday.. x :)

Never mind all that doods ...does Hurricane Fly win the Champion Hurdle on Tuesday or what ? :D....ive got it down to Hurricane Fly v Rock On Ruby :o
    Forum Member
    2-20 am ....very quickly while my chum brews up . Thanks to all those that stuck up for me yesterday ....I mean it ...I just wanted to say it ....please just get on with the thread now . :)
  • Joni MJoni M Posts: 70,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    acker wrote: »
    2-20 am ....very quickly while my chum brews up . Thanks to all those that stuck up for me yesterday ....I mean it ...I just wanted to say it ....please just get on with the thread now . :)

I honestly didn't even see Sleeps link to it, think it was just coincidence, but what made me smile (widely) was how everyone dived in to support you :D

I did an etchasketchpost earlier in your thread, but it would have got me a ban after not even posting for over a month :D

Revisited the thread - had me 'little' say, then saw Sleeps post...... I do love DS sometimes :)

Anyways, hope you're as OK as you can be me little love xxxx

I've been 'cyber stalking' JoJo in the Mayday thread :o, just love her synopisis and deciphering of the show as it proceeded.

Not much else to add, gutted to have missed SR's birthday on here, but I did text her at least :D
    Holiday in Cartmel was so lovely, but marred by an almost rabid 'on heat' dog and serious building work, literally outside the bedroom window which prevented three sets of mates staying.

I've also become a virtual recluse, need to sort that out - will keep yis posted :D
    Forum Member
    Joni M wrote: »
    I honestly didn't even see Sleeps link to it, think it was just coincidence, but what made me smile (widely) was how everyone dived in to support you :D

I did an etchasketchpost earlier in your thread, but it would have got me a ban after not even posting for over a month :D

Revisited the thread - had me 'little' say, then saw Sleeps post...... I do love DS sometimes :)

I've been 'cyber stalking' JoJo in the Mayday thread :o, just love her synopisis and deciphering of the show as it proceeded.

Not much else to add, gutted to have missed SR's birthday on here, but I did text her at least :D
    Holiday in Cartmel was so lovely, but marred by an almost rabid 'on heat' dog and serious building work, literally outside the bedroom window which prevented three sets of mates staying.

I've also become a virtual recluse, need to sort that out - will keep yis posted :D

Sod off. Im the thread recluse . :p
  • ArtemesiaArtemesia Posts: 43,241
    Forum Member
    Nice to see you doods, however briefly....:)

Bugger about the holiday, Joni, I know how much you were looking forward to it..:(

I presume the plural of recluse is 'recluses' but it doesn't look right or trip off the tongue easily so I have decided that acker and Joni share equal honours as The Reclusii.....;)

I thought the end of MayDay was brilliant!
  • ArtemesiaArtemesia Posts: 43,241
    Forum Member
    Good Morning to All :)
  • Flora PosteFlora Poste Posts: 18,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning recluse No.1 and No.2 :D
    Artemesia wrote: »
    Good Morning to All :)

Morning Arte :D
  • EddyBeeEddyBee Posts: 45,533
    Forum Member
    Good morning you lot.

:D

Hope everyone has a good weekend. I'm off to Sainsburys to look for figs. I have none in.

:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    EddyBee wrote: »
    Good morning you lot.

Hope everyone has a good weekend. I'm off to Sainsburys to look for figs. I have none in.

:)

Morning Eddy :D

Have a good weekend yourself and hope you get your figs, dont want you suffering withdrawal symptoms which wouldnt be a good start to the weekend :D
  • Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning all :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scots rool wrote: »
    Morning all :)

Morning SR :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2-20 am ....very quickly while my chum brews up . Thanks to all those that stuck up for me yesterday ....I mean it ...I just wanted to say it ....please just get on with the thread now .
    It was in danger of turning into The Boston Tea Party at one point. :D

Jeez, there are some pompous self righteous people on DS! :eek:
    Joni M wrote: »
    I honestly didn't even see Sleeps link to it, think it was just coincidence, but what made me smile (widely) was how everyone dived in to support you

I did an etchasketchpost earlier in your thread, but it would have got me a ban after not even posting for over a month

Revisited the thread - had me 'little' say, then saw Sleeps post...... I do love DS sometimes

I've been 'cyber stalking' JoJo in the Mayday thread , just love her synopisis and deciphering of the show as it proceeded.

Not much else to add, gutted to have missed SR's birthday on here, but I did text her at least

I've also become a virtual recluse, need to sort that out - will keep yis posted
    We all 'had his back'. :D

Awwww that's a shame. How are you doing now anyway?

Get your anti-social stance behind you. :p
    Sod off. Im the thread recluse . :p
    :eek::eek:
    Is there something going on I don't know about with you two! :p
    EddyBee wrote: »
    Good morning you lot.

Oh dear, make sure if it's a BOGOF offer you declare both items. Hope you have a good weekend too, feasting on your figs. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning SR :D

Morning Flora. :D Fancy a hot cross bun (or two?) :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scots rool wrote: »
    Morning Flora. :D Fancy a hot cross bun (or two?) :D

As long as they arent out of date :D
  • nowahallanowahalla Posts: 10,799
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning all.....and sundry:D

Been out trawling da malls.... managed to resist the temptation to spend anything in Gucci, Fendi, Tods, Burberry or any of the other myriad designer shops that proliferate here..:D although they were clearing doing a roaring business as they were full of little HiSo Chinese Thais dripping in designer gear and baubles...:D
    Saw a lovely watch, Patek Phillipe I think it was, 30,000 dollars:eek: ..who buys this stuff????
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As long as they arent out of date :D

Oh they're still in date (just) :D

Hahahahaha THIS is hilarious. :D:D
    Forum Member
    nowahalla wrote: »
    Morning all.....and sundry:D

Been out trawling da malls.... managed to resist the temptation to spend anything in Gucci, Fendi, Tods, Burberry or any of the other myriad designer shops that proliferate here..:D although they were clearing doing a roaring business as they were full of little HiSo Chinese Thais dripping in designer gear and baubles...:D
    Saw a lovely watch, Patek Phillipe I think it was, 30,000 dollars:eek: ..who buys this stuff????

I think I saw Minkski's window cleaner wearing one of those. ;)
  • nowahallanowahalla Posts: 10,799
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think I saw Minkski's window cleaner wearing one of those. ;)

In that case..a) he has excellent, if expensive, taste in watches and b) window cleaners are better paid than I thought:eek::D:D
  • HickyHicky Posts: 50,488
    Forum Member
    Good Mornering Everyone.:)[highlight]((((((( {o-^-o} )))))))[/highlight]

A calm but rather unpleasant day here, damp chilly air.
    Hope the bacon cheers me up.:DDDDDDDD
    Has it been through court?
    Not sure Honey but I'm sure she knows what she's doing.
    doodle doo wrote: »

Hi Doods.:))))))))))))
    I only looked at Outlook yesterday for an hour but need to master it as i'm in it all day at work, or will be.
    It is even more confusing now as i have 2 Inbox's with having a company inbox and my individual company inbox.
    I used to be able to right click on a mail and 'Move to Folder, which has disappeared, i now right click and get tons of options but when i send it to store and create a new dir and send it and go and look it isn't there, i then have to drag the mail into the new dir i created, doesn't seem right to me.
    Thats just 1 strange thing.:DDDDDDD
    (If you can follow)
    Hi acker.:))))))))))
    This is all going on in another thread, must have a look see where you are.
    Hope your OK anyway?
This discussion has been closed.