Problem with Mobile Internet

Pepperoni ManPepperoni Man Posts: 7,798
Forum Member
Hi - Not sure if this is the right place but in the hope that somebody can help....here goes

Phone - Samsung Galaxy S3 on jellybean
Network - Three with unlimited data
Browser - Chrome (although problem is the same on the Android stock browser)

Last couple of days been having a problem with accessing the internet on my phone. Some sites seem fine while others either refuse to load or I get a message from chrome saying that the page can't be loaded It seems completely random as to what sites will load and which sites won't. Pages are fine when I use wi-fi.

I'm kind of wondering if there is some sort of problem beyond Three or my phone as yesterday morning we had a similar problem with our PC desktop but that may just be coincidence

I've tried tinkering with the settings, deleting history and the old fave of turning the phone off and on

Any thoughts?

Comments

• Pepperoni ManPepperoni Man Posts: 7,798
    Forum Member
    Hmm....seem to be having the same problem with our home broadband again now. Most sites fine.....some just won't load.
  • johnathomejohnathome Posts: 1,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm....seem to be having the same problem with our home broadband again now. Most sites fine.....some just won't load.

I keep getting a proxy error with chrome on the desktop, even though i don't use a proxy server.
  • ih8mondaysih8mondays Posts: 1,140
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BT have had some major issues over the weekend, particularly Sat morning.

A couple of people have said, in threads about BT, that three have also had similar issues.

I wonder if they share some facilities higher up?
  • omnidirectionalomnidirectional Posts: 18,820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Virgin Media has also had some DNS problems since Friday, they provide backhaul to EE/Three so that could be causing some issues.