Don't fall for BB tricks

zelda fanzelda fan Posts: 6,330
Forum Member
At the start of this vote i wanted Mark out but after seeing all these suddenly positive edits for Ash while they show Matthew and Christopher in controversial edits i have changed my mind get Ash out! For some strange reason they want Helen's spare limb to stay but don't let it happen. All Christopher/Matthew fans need to unite and evict Ash, hopefully Ashleigh fans who want her master plan to work will also join in getting rid of Ash.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 661
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ash will go as long as matthew keeps his whinging, moaning, monotone gob shut

they can't keep showing him trying to whinge his way to eviction if he'd just stfu about it

even i'm starting to think about voting for him, and i want ash out as much as anyone!
  • zelda fanzelda fan Posts: 6,330
    Forum Member
    craton wrote: »

they can't keep showing him trying to whinge his way to eviction if he'd just stfu about it

even i'm starting to think about voting for him, and i want ash out as much as anyone!

Matthew might moan a lot but if Ash survives this time we will have to wait a while before we get another chance because Ash/Winston/Steven/Marlon will form a powerful nom block.
  • firefly_irlfirefly_irl Posts: 4,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah this evening makes me thing the producers actually want this to be some vehicle for Helen's redemption in society.

Ash gets zero coverage but Matthew is just shown bitching, then they deliberatly choose Helen and two minions to die and show them footage of Ashleigh bitching to rile them up and make Helen seem the innocent party despite her 4 weeks of terror in the house.
  • atkoatko Posts: 4,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zelda fan wrote: »
    At the start of this vote i wanted Mark out but after seeing all these suddenly positive edits for Ash while they show Matthew and Christopher in controversial edits i have changed my mind get Ash out! For some strange reason they want Helen's spare limb to stay but don't let it happen. All Christopher/Matthew fans need to unite and evict Ash, hopefully Ashleigh fans who want her master plan to work will also join in getting rid of Ash.

Even if that were true....so what? Mark has been given positive edits every night since the start!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 661
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Matthew might moan a lot but if Ash survives this time we will have to wait a while before we get another chance because Ash/Winston/Steven/Marlon will form a powerful nom block.

i know, but he keeps droning on and on about it, so they show it to help out ash. if he'd just shut up and enjoy himself they couldn't show his whinging and he wouldn't be in danger of being evicted

i don't think matthew will be evicted but he's sure trying to talk himself into it!
    Forum Member
    Yeah this evening makes me thing the producers actually want this to be some vehicle for Helen's redemption in society.

Ash gets zero coverage but Matthew is just shown bitching, then they deliberatly choose Helen and two minions to die and show them footage of Ashleigh bitching to rile them up and make Helen seem the innocent party despite her 4 weeks of terror in the house.

Exactly remember a vote to evict Ash is a vote to break the lads up while showing BB we will not fall for their tricks.:)
  • SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why do people always say BB are trying to save someone when the one of the most disliked HM's get's a good edit?

I am sure if Chris or Ashleigh were given good edits nobody would say a thing.
    Forum Member
    atko wrote: »
    Even if that were true....so what? Mark has been given positive edits every night since the start!!!

I agree about Mark but we can't get him this week because most people love him sadly.
  • king_kong1king_kong1 Posts: 1,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We need to get Matthew out.
  • richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree about Mark but we can't get him this week because most people love him sadly.

This is the only time Mark is likely to be up, he has to go tomorrow or he's in the final for sure
  • amyawakeamyawake Posts: 7,848
    Forum Member
    The reason Ash isn't shown much is because he brings so little to the table. Apart from eye candy...what else is there to him?
  • CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    amyawake wrote: »
    The reason Ash isn't shown much is because he brings so little to the table. Apart from eye candy...what else is there to him?

The only guys who get a regular look in are Mark and Winston (the "chosen ones").
    Forum Member
    richie4eva wrote: »
    This is the only time Mark is likely to be up, he has to go tomorrow or he's in the final for sure
    I know but it's too late as most people will not vote him out trust me. We are better off with uniting to get rid of Ash and make sure there is no splintered vote.

True but they didn't mind showing him in a negative light last week but now he looks like he is going he is suddenly given the fun parts in a task.
  • bluefbbluefb Posts: 15,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Go with your first instinct. Mark out. It may be our last chance.
  • Robbie_CraigRobbie_Craig Posts: 1,515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    get Ash out
    Forum Member
    bluefb wrote: »
    Go with your first instinct. Mark out. It may be our last chance.
    Im too worried about the vote splintering and then Matthew or Christopher end up going.
    get Ash out

Agreed.
  • dorsetwaspdorsetwasp Posts: 4,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    craton wrote: »

:D:D:D
  • dorsetwaspdorsetwasp Posts: 4,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

BIB He doesn't even bring that, in my opinion. :D
  • atkoatko Posts: 4,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think tomorrow night's edit will be the key one and the first half hour of Friday's show.
    Forum Member
    atko wrote: »
    I think tomorrow night's edit will be the key one and the first half hour of Friday's show.

Agreed and im willing to bet Christopher or Matthew will be shown in a terrible light while Ash will be shown only positively.
  • ArtieArtie Posts: 587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SegaGamer wrote: »
    Why do people always say BB are trying to save someone when the one of the most disliked HM's get's a good edit?

I am sure if Chris or Ashleigh were given good edits nobody would say a thing.

Because Ash is a personality black hole so BB must be working overtime or have found a budget for CGI so as to find/create some good stuff. That ain't no accident.
  • LiamOKLiamOK Posts: 1,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hate when it's so apparent who their favourites are - ESP Mark, it's awful! But what I hate even more is people falling for this shit. Like come on how gullible are some people? (A lot of DS users, clearly.)

Don't care how BB choose to do things anymore - I've made up my mind.
  • Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    It would actually be very funny if after all Ashleigh's manipulation and cunning that Ash doesn't go.
    Forum Member
    It would actually be very funny if after all Ashleigh's manipulation and cunning that Ash doesn't go.

Out of curiosity can i ask who you would like to see go then if not Ash?:)
  • SonicmfcSonicmfc Posts: 2,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's not that they personally WANT him to stay. It's just that it's so obvious he's going to go they're trying to level it out a bit and potentially balance the votes but they always assume our memories don't go back further than a week so it's pointless really...