Fearne Meets Peaches geldof

evangeline007evangeline007 Posts: 2,169
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Looked through the forum and could not see any comments about the programme. What was the point? Where they really friends and were acting up for drama and controversy? Peaches seemed reluctant to talk, Fearne appeared uncomfortable. Then they said their goodbyes, Fearne asks if they are friends, Peaches looked awkward and tense. Can anyone tell me what was happening?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,466
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow. Just wow. I'm mid-way through the repeat on ITV2 and I had to log on and find a thread about this.

OP, I'm not entirely sure if they were friends before the show. I'm sure they've met before, but the tension seems quite real.

What a stupid, vacuous, vapid little brat Peaches is. Good work Bob. I cannot stand this little girl. Is there any point to her existence? There's certainly no explanation for the level of fame she has. It's just ridiculous.

Her look is contrived, her Nylon column is always poorly written. There's just nothing about her at all. She really gets my goat.

As for Fearne, grow a pair! She should be far more aggressive in her questioning.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i like peaches now
  • garyessexgaryessex Posts: 9,083
    Forum Member
    Peaches is awful