Ant & Dec - Big Red Nose Broadcast

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 89
Forum Member
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/news/a308774/ant-and-dec-gatecrash-for-comic-relief.html
Ant and Dec will spend today "gatecrashing" a selection of TV and radio programmes in order to raise money for Comic Relief.

The presenting duo's exact schedule for today's Big Red Nose Broadcast has not been revealed, although they have already made an appearance on ITV1's Daybreak. Footage of the challenge will be broadcast during the Comic Relief: Funny For Money telethon on Friday.

"This is giving us the opportunity to do some of the things we've always dreamt of doing, I quite fancy myself as a weather girl or selling my wares on a shopping channel!" Declan Donnelly said.

"We may even return to our roots in kids' TV. It's going to be a long day and a rush to fit it all in, but we're determined to do it."

Ant McPartlin commented: "We're really excited to help kick off Red Nose week.

"The day is going to be a mad dash to fit in as many shows as possible but I'm pretty sure we'll make it in time. Make sure you keep a look out for us, we're hoping to turn up in some of the silliest places."

The pair will also be collecting mementos throughout the day to auction off.

Comic Relief: Funny For Money kicks off on Friday from 7pm on BBC One.

So they were already on Daybreak and Lorraine, and I've just seen them on This Morning. Has anybody seen them on anything else in between?

I'm expecting them to pop up on Loose Women and probably The One Show.

I thought it'd be good to have a thread to keep track of them!

Comments

• Arthur CucumberArthur Cucumber Posts: 491
    Forum Member
    So basically they've just been on ITV programmes so far. How imaginative.

I suppose logistically speaking that's the easiest way, as they're all filmed at the London Studios.
  • jake lylejake lyle Posts: 6,146
    Forum Member
    They were on BBC Breakfast earlier where they stole the sofa.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 89
    Forum Member
    Just seen the BBC Breakfast bit - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-12732864
  • UrMyStarUrMyStar Posts: 1,473
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They were on AtTheRaces too http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJZVlb6DlDQ
    Forum Member
    They're on Loose Women right now.
  • natalie77natalie77 Posts: 2,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They have also been on Heart fm radio too
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 199
    Forum Member
    They were on Five Live at half past twelve. They remarked they'd been on Radio Clyde and gave the impression they weren't very welcome.
  • Mrs Cee JayMrs Cee Jay Posts: 979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And Talksport at half past one,
    Forum Member
    I'm watching Vanessa (shudder!) with the sound off just keeping an eye out for if they show.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 55
    Forum Member
    Vanessa is not live is it? I thought it was taped a few days prior to transmission.

I am thinking OK TV, and some of the kids tv.
    Forum Member
    Oh, is it not? I've never seen it before, but that would make sense since she does a show at silly o'clock in the morning on the radio!

I thought it would be funny if they invaded SSN on Georgie's shift but she's gone to New York today according her Twitter.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14
    Forum Member
    Thinking maybe the Alan Titchmarsh show later?
  • mikebukmikebuk Posts: 18,720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Regional BBC and ITV magazine news.
    Forum Member
    laurzi wrote: »
    Thinking maybe the Alan Titchmarsh show later?

Good call!
    Quick call to BFBS forces radio and a Mr A Titchmarsh is next on the list. Sush though, he doesn't have a scooby. #AnDRND
    @rednoseday
  • c0boc0bo Posts: 6,443
    Forum Member
    Their on Alan Titchmarsh Show now.
  • Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't stand Loose Women but it was on in the background today and I whooped when Ant & Dec turned up :) Didn't know they were gatecrashing loads of shows, will have to watch The One Show tonight now, that's where they're finishing up. Love the cheeky boys.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 40
    Forum Member
    awkward moment on the Alan Titchmarsh show where Alan was slating reality TV and I'm a Celeb and then Ant and Dec walk out on set a couple of minutes later:D
    Forum Member
    Other than OK TV and then The One Show, what else is live between now and then? Anything? I'm not usually in during the day so quite excited this is the day they're doing it, when I have a rare day off!
  • Mrs_Stig24Mrs_Stig24 Posts: 4,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    c0bo wrote: »
    Their on Alan Titchmarsh Show now.

Still laughing at the fact Titchmarsh pointed at Ant and went "your turn Dec." :D Classic tv!

I had no idea this was happening until i saw this. Will have to keep a lookout tonight. Maybe they'll be on The One Show?
    Forum Member
    They said on BBC Breakfast that they'd be finishing on The One Show :)
    Forum Member
    RachVG wrote: »
    Other than OK TV and then The One Show, what else is live between now and then? Anything? I'm not usually in during the day so quite excited this is the day they're doing it, when I have a rare day off!

Channel 4 News
  • chipstick10chipstick10 Posts: 7,168
    Forum Member
    I avoid anything to do with red nose day like the plague.:rolleyes:
  • eddieheddieh Posts: 1,611
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Also there is ITV News that they could gatecrash just before The One Show, maybe also QVC or something like that
  • TheBillyTheBilly Posts: 5,514
    Forum Member
    The PM is speaking live at the commons on BBC Parliament. I'm watching just in case.
    Forum Member
    They could pop on London Tonight and BBC London.