• Options
    Haggis&ChipsHaggis&Chips Posts: 643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DE53 wrote: »
    Do you mean the one taken last night ;)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BVUcR8UCMAECBKj.jpg

Or the PR bullshine :D

True love will out. Bless. They make a lovely couple.

And as for the PR bullshine: cradling random babies, giving money to the homeless, OTT PDA's with (another) 'The One' and all the while surrounded (literally) by a crowd of adoring acolytes and handily captured on film.

What a load of absolute horse shit. Who believes this crappola, surely the doubts must be setting in?
  • Options
    DE53DE53 Posts: 2,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    True love will out. Bless. They make a lovely couple.

And as for the PR bullshine: cradling random babies, giving money to the homeless, OTT PDA's with (another) 'The One' and all the while surrounded (literally) by a crowd of adoring acolytes and handily captured on film.

What a load of absolute horse shit. Who believes this crappola, surely the doubts must be setting in?[/QUOTE]

Indeed, looks like we need more convincing guys on the loved up couple ;)
    Some good comments as per from DM readers :D

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2438448/X-Factor-boss-Simon-Cowell-pregnant-girlfriend-Lauren-Silverman-look-family-dog.html
  • Options
    welshfoxywelshfoxy Posts: 6,985
    Forum Member
    I think someone's setting Simon up in his PR department. Whatever the truth here, the big romance looks fake. A complete shambles.
  • Options
    soulloversoullover Posts: 1,515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How bloody sad that these people see their lives in terms of who's watching them & who's reading about them,
    These photo opportunities are so clearly set up but why? Who really gives a toss? The innocent in all this fiasco is the poor little foetus who doesn't know what;'s coming to it!:( The little mite will live its life in a circus :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    [QUOTE=welshfoxy;68939118]I think someone's setting Simon up in his PR department. Whatever the truth here, the big romance looks fake. A complete shambles.[/QUOTE]

Subtle as a brick :D In the picture with the ipad you can even see him looking over his sunglasses to make sure the camera is on him :D
  • Options
    i4ui4u Posts: 54,990
    Forum Member
    Are the latest pictures, handing out money, the kiss, milk sharing a message to Sinitta. ie she's now surplus to requirements, he's got himself a baby mama who'll play the game along with her former husband.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i4u wrote: »
    Are the latest pictures, handing out money, the kiss, milk sharing a message to Sinitta. ie she's now surplus to requirements, he's got himself a baby mama who'll play the game along with her former husband.

Nah, we had a lot of this with the last one he was smitten with. Seems to be a bit more OTT this time though :) Maybe we are heading for a wedding and Snit thinks that is a step too far even for PR ;)
  • Options
    PJ1893PJ1893 Posts: 1,669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OT - interesting item appeared on BG today.
    Like I say, it's got absolutely nothing to do with this thread.

Back on topic. Erm... more pics of the happy couple. Nice.

:yawn:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PJ1893 wrote: »

interesting :cool: figures
  • Options
    Forum Member

RFGSEU?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    welshfoxy wrote: »
    RFGSEU?

Yep that would fit with previous rumours :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yep that would fit with previous rumours :cool:

Simon should just bite the bullet and film this bloody circus! Take that, Strictly Come Dancing!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RFGSEU?

Yep. It's been an expensive year.
  • Options
    RedRoseRebelRedRoseRebel Posts: 1,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RFGSEU?
    I think I need a hint
  • Options
    haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Simon looks terrible in recent pictures, His face looks weird like he has had some sort of work done to it. Unfortunately he looks worse now rather than better. Then there is the fashion - the open necked shirts/white Ts look dated and the scruffy ragged flared jeans covering up his high heels.
  • Options
    Mrs BBVMrs BBV Posts: 3,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think I need a hint

Me too and BG. Could one of you more worldly lovelies PM me with an explanation please? Xx
  • Options
    Baz OBaz O Posts: 1,642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    haphash wrote: »
    Simon looks terrible in recent pictures, His face looks weird like he has had some sort of work done to it. Unfortunately he looks worse now rather than better. Then there is the fashion - the open necked shirts/white Ts look dated and the scruffy ragged flared jeans covering up his high heels.

I agree his face looks like it has had botox injected into it. As for his teeth they are too white and look false. I can't stand men who are too vain.
  • Options
    i4ui4u Posts: 54,990
    Forum Member
    haphash wrote: »

He was noticed with a small gash to his forehead in LA. Strange how he was bonking the wife of his best friend in secret, no photos or press stories now they can't keep away from the limelight.
  • Options
    Mrs BBVMrs BBV Posts: 3,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i4u wrote: »
    He was noticed with a small gash to his forehead in LA. Strange how he was bonking the wife of his best friend in secret, no photos or press stories now they can't keep away from the limelight.

And his brother had had a dibble too. ;)
  • Options
    Baz OBaz O Posts: 1,642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    With all Simon's money you'd think he would wear nicer clothes ... clothes make the man imo. If my husband took me out wearing a shapeless tshirt and bell bottom jeans I would divorce him and why is he wearing heels? He isn't that short is he :rolleyes:
  • Options
    wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D:DYeah... really excited :rolleyes: *goes off to buy a hat... but keeps the receipt just in case it doesn't happen* :p

Don't be mean. I'm going to buy one of these http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/hidininbeard.jpg and inch my way to the front pew, right next to them.

Do you think I'd take a little spotlight off the blushing bride (and Lauren).

Especially if I get a tickle in my nose?
  • Options
    wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Edit: I'm assuming a church wedding purely for the fact his mother probably wants him wed in the presence of a god that's not money.

But anyways...I've picked my wedding outfit. How about others? Should we all don giant beards and flip flops for the occasion? How many of the rest of the chaps will be going in open moobs as well because I'll do it for a beer and curry after?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's been relatively quiet for the 'happy couple' recently.

Noticed earlier in the DM that another ex (who's not allowed to talk about Simon) has made a point of publicly getting her 'SC' tattoo removed over supposedly 'falling out' over Silverman's pregnancy.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's been relatively quiet for the 'happy couple' recently.

Noticed earlier in the DM that another ex (who's not allowed to talk about Simon) has made a point of publicly getting her 'SC' tattoo removed over supposedly 'falling out' over Silverman's pregnancy.

Piers Morgan asked Julian Clary last night if he had thought about becoming a father like Elton John and Simon Cowell ;)
  • Options
    mickmarsmickmars Posts: 7,438
    Forum Member
    Piers Morgan asked Julian Clary last night if he had thought about becoming a father like Elton John and Simon Cowell ;)

I saw that too - Can't believe you are the only one on this forum to mention it. ;)